so u heard i was new

Posted by Mitten

yeah, im mitten and im new to tthis forum. i like most videogames and stuff, mainly XbOX becuase i have Live for it. if u want to play CoD w/ me, pm me 4 my gamertag.

laters.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Mitten: yeah, im mitten and im new to tthis forum. i like most videogames and stuff, mainly XbOX becuase i have Live for it. if u want to play CoD w/ me, pm me 4 my gamertag.

laters.

so i heard you were a faggot:gas:

Posted by Mitten

u can figt me on XBOX LIFE if u wana talk smatch u have 2 back it up can u back it up? POCO i dont think u can. ur scared ifu wanna fight then send gametag in a PM 2 me

Posted by Poco

Quoting Mitten: u can figt me on XBOX LIFE if u wana talk smatch u have 2 back it up can u back it up? POCO i dont think u can. ur scared ifu wanna fight then send gametag in a PM 2 me

y dont u go play ur xcox while i **** yo dad.

XBOX IS 4 FAGS

CD I 4 LYFE

Posted by Stalolin

so i heard u was new

Posted by Poco

Quoting Stalolin: so i heard u was new

yeah boi dis my nigga DA REAL KING O SLAPS G

and IM DA YELLOW BUS RIDER

Posted by Poco

Quoting Stalolin: so i heard u was new

yeah boi dis my nigga DA REAL KING O SLAPS G

and IM DA YELLOW BUS RIDER

u dont fuc wit us

Posted by Mitten

wut is wrong wit u?

Posted by Stalolin

i hav aids

Posted by mis0

This thread inspires me to inflict violences.

Posted by Stalolin

on seels righ

Posted by The Judge

This guy seems like your typical xbox jock moron who attributes manhood to be synonymous with gaming skill.

Welcome to the boards, oh boar of men. I hope you have a fun time being ridiculed by the meanest people on the internet.

Posted by Slade

FF XI? I bet Linko could kick his ***.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=The Judge]This guy seems like your typical xbox jock moron who attributes manhood to be synonymous with gaming skill.

Welcome to the boards, oh boar of men. I hope you have a fun time being ridiculed by the meanest people on the internet.

I like your style. May we genesplice a super race of metahumans, together? :cool:

Posted by Dexter

I played a few good hours of Call of Duty 2 online today. I've been getting much better in the last week.

Welcome to the forums. Hope to stick around.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Welcome. Have fun...[/COLOR]

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Sadistic Grin: I like your style. May we genesplice a super race of metahumans, together? :cool:

Only if we create a race of atomic supermen.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Mitten: u can figt me on XBOX LIFE if u wana talk smatch u have 2 back it up can u back it up? POCO i dont think u can. ur scared ifu wanna fight then send gametag in a PM 2 me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Im so bad... im gonna fight you whilst your on the other side of the country using a modem and a games console

dude nobody cares, why get so worked up over a few bytes on a message forum?

stop hyper ventilating and go back to your lil CoD game