Music/file downloading program.

Posted by Killer Jordo

VGC help me. I have been using Morpheus for about 2 weeks and it's ****ing me off now. It was working fine, but now I can't download ****. so screw that, I've heard that Morpheus isn't good for my computer, and then just running puts alot on my computer(lol had too down-grade hard drive). anyway, what can I use for downloading otrrents and still single file songs. I basically want a clean program that still has the same ffect as Morpheus, without all the ****. I already have Soulseek, and while it is a very safe program, I don't like using it.

So what are some good programs?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Get BitComet to download torrents.

Posted by mis0

Better idea - don't download torrents.

Posted by Trigger

BitLord, Soulseek.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Second bitlord.

Posted by WackoHater2

I've been having the same problem. I've been using Blubster, but you can only download songs. And it doesn't find any songs unless the artist is mainstream to the extreme or the song is known worldwide. I'll give BitLord a try later on.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Bitlord and DC++.

Posted by WackoHater2

I've tried DC++ before. I couldn't figure out how to use it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Limewire for mainstream music, Soulseek for lesser-known work, and any kind of Torrent client for movies, albums, games, and such and such.

Posted by Roger Smith

Or you can actually spend some money and just buy the stuff you want you cheap whore:cookie:

If not, use Limewire.

Who spends money anymore? It's like going to a store that sells **** for free and demanding they accept your money. **** you.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Who spends money anymore?

Well, I regularly like to spend money on stuff I like....you know, like food, clothes and the occasional video game.

Welcome to the 20th century? idk

I mean, I don't even spend money on food. I just go to a torrent site and download it for free.

Posted by Roger Smith

I can only speculate on the taste of torrent'd food.

Better because it's free.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Roger Smith:
If not, use Limewire.

Ewwwww......

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Killer Jordo: Ewwwww......

Ooooooor you could just buy the stuff you want you cheap whore you:cool:

Posted by Killer Jordo

I'm your cheap whore

Posted by Raptor

Learn to like using Soulseek.

Wait, you listen to ****ty music. I doubt Soulseek will help you much, so stick with torrents.

Posted by Omni

Soulseek helped me find extremely rare tracks by some more well-known bands, but other than that, I've been okay with regular filesharing programs like Limewire.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Raptor: Learn to like using Soulseek.

Wait, you listen to ****ty music. I doubt Soulseek will help you much, so stick with torrents.

**** you.

Posted by Crazy K

I use Ares to download my music, sometimes movies, and other ****. I don't know if Ares include torrents or not.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Thanks everyone. I'm using soulseek and bittorrent.

Thank you!

Posted by Tiptoegecko

download uTorrent. then sign up for demonoid.com

then all of your dreams will come true!