What new game are you going to buy?

Posted by hypnotize_

I know that I am looking forward to the new mario game for the Wii coming out in March 2007, because I was dissapointed with Mario Sunshine and I hope for this new one to be like Mario 64.

What game coming out in the future are you looking forward to playing?

Posted by Dexter

I'm thinking about buying Elebits next, but I'm not really ready for a new game yet. I want to defeat Red Steel and Zelda first.

I'm really looking forward to the game Sadness.

Posted by Unite

i plan to buy metal slug soon

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

As above, Sadness and Mario Galaxy. I really don't know why I'm looking forward to Sadness, as we've seen nothing of it, but I like the ideas behind it.

Smash Bros. is a no-brainer, of course, and I'd say Wario Ware if it wasn't like three weeks away from release.

Posted by ccrocker58

Hmmm...Wario Ware, Mario Galaxy, Metroid, and maybe Elebits.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Wings: I really don't know why I'm looking forward to Sadness

Likho!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Likho

Full of grim and win.

Posted by Bebop

In the short term, Wario, Elebits and Metal Slug.

In the long term, Mario and Smash. Also BWii.

Posted by Colonel

elebits, Wii Play.

Posted by Kit

Well I know I've got Twilight Princess, and I think I may have Red Steel also. I'm getting Trauma Center next month, and SSBB whenever. I'll probably get Mario Galaxy when it comes out, as well.

Posted by Bebop

If you're excited about Wii Play a word of adive: dont. Its really an average piece of software. Being excited about it will make it worse.

It's definitely worth the cash, though.

Posted by Ichigo54

Super Paper Mario first things, then Imma pick up marvel Ultimate Alience (Wii) I always wanetd to cut of a robots head w/ a shield(thaaaank you Capt. AmericaXD) And of course Brawl, and Pearl whenever that hits U.S. shoars

Posted by Wicked Sushi

I'm getting Wario Ware: Smooth Moves the day it gets released. I can't wait for it!

Posted by Kit

I was right about Red Steel, I also have Wii play.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Wings: It's definitely worth the cash, though.

No its not. Mii Play is crap. The only good thing is the free controller. After youve played through the average minigames a few times, and gotten newer gamers introduced to the controller theres really no reason to ever pick it up again.

Posted by neofreak91

my next game is
Metal Slug Anthology

and
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v20/neofreak9193/WiiPlaywithRemote.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Crazy K

I will probably end up getting some game, most likely the new Mario game once I get my Nintendo Wii.

Posted by RandomizeR

i eventually want to get:

Red Steel
Monkey Ball
Metroid Prime 3
Excite Truck
Mario Galaxy
SSB Brawl

(not in that order)

Posted by neofreak91

Excite Truck is nice game

Posted by Litbut

Elebits maybe, this one DS game I can't remember but saw a video of, Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda, Metroid Prime 3, Smooth Moves and Brawl. =]

Quoting Bebop: No its not. Mii Play is crap. The only good thing is the free controller. After youve played through the average minigames a few times, and gotten newer gamers introduced to the controller theres really no reason to ever pick it up again.

Except you're discounting all those people who have never played a Wii - or a game - in their entire lives. My mum is hooked on Charge!, for example. The entire extended family got together for a Billiards tournament. Et cetera.