wii virtual console problems?

Posted by buddha

i dont know how wide scale the problem is but i hav a friend who has broadband and whos wii keeps popping up an error message when he tries to download a game. m worried that dis will happen on mine too so if anyone knows how best to use broadband for wii please assist. does it need to be a wireless connection or will i need to buy a cable of sum sort? i have broadband for my PC all hooked up. tanx

Posted by ccrocker58

I occasionally got the message too. What you gotta try in that situation is changing the channel your wireless router is using. Most routers default to channel 6 I believe. Nintendo says to try changing it to 7 or 11, but you may still have problems on these channels. Try some obscure channel like 3 or 5. I have mine on 3 and have yet to experience anymore problems.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

that happend on mine too mine is fine know though i changed channel to 11

Posted by Vg200x

I downloaded 1 game and thought ,why the heck would I pay $8-$10 to download a game when I can goto a flee market and but the console and 100 games for the same price,, I think they should lower the price, even tho it is nice that you can download the games and there trying to make money off it,they should still lower the price.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Vg200x: I downloaded 1 game and thought ,why the heck would I pay $8-$10 to download a game when I can goto a flee market and but the console and 100 games for the same price,, I think they should lower the price, even tho it is nice that you can download the games and there trying to make money off it,they should still lower the price.

I agree with you. I mean, I will pay whatever the price is to get a classic/hard to find game, but they should lower the point cost.

It should be...200 points for a nes game, 400 for a snes and genesis game, 800 for a n64 game.

Posted by Vg200x

well its like $20 for a 2000 point card and you only can get 2 games maybe 3 games for that price...thats kind of stupid... but nin needs to make money some how because in 3 years no one will be buying a wii.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vg200x]well its like $20 for a 2000 point card and you only can get 2 games maybe 3 games for that price...thats kind of stupid... but nin needs to make money some how because in 3 years no one will be buying a wii.

You get 2-4 games for $20, which is $5-10 each.

How do you figure no one will buy a Wii in ten years when it's already selling better than Gamecube ever did?

Posted by Vg200x

and how have the sales been for the gamecube,CRUDDY! because nintendo sold out there own system,

Posted by ccrocker58

Nintendo did not sell out their own system; they kept it alive for the most part. Aside from RE4, there weren't really many games from third parties that kept the system, and the company for that matter, in the running.

Posted by Vg200x

but who is going to buy the gamecube when you can get the wii and play gamecube games on it..oh snap... just the people that like controller and the system..but that would lame.

Posted by s0ul

You are remarkably stupid.

Posted by ccrocker58

Quoting Vg200x: but who is going to buy the gamecube when you can get the wii and play gamecube games on it..oh snap... just the people that like controller and the system..but that would lame.

I cannot possibly begin to fathom what you are attempting to vomit out in this sentence.

And let's take a look at this:

Quoting vG200X: because in 3 years no one will be buying a wii.

Quoting Vg200x: but who is going to buy the gamecube when you can get the wii and play gamecube games on it...

I hope you realize this makes you loose the tiny shred of credibility you may of had.