A Wallpaper I made

Posted by Crazy K

This is the Undertaker Wallpaper I made today. I did some nifty weird stuff to the image of taker to make it look fake, but its just takers face and stuff all moved around. Also on the right side Its his outline, pretty cool hey?

Tell me what ya think..

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/CrazyK12/purple.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I dislike it. I'd personally never have it on my desktop, but whatever.

Oh, and the text is an awful choice.

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah the text does suck, it took me forever because I have this Photo Editor called "the Gimp" and its hard to figure out.

The only thing I think is good about it is that I messed his body up a bit to make it look cartoony kind of. But anyways thanks for your feed back.

Posted by brownoystercult

Bah, you can do better. I dont like the scratchy stuff one bit, and the outline of the undertaker on the left looks like a Genie or something. The picture isn't too hot at all. What's up with the purple backround? And what vamp said, the text is sickening. I'm sure you can do alot better. Take your time and dont rush.

Posted by Crazy K

Ok, Yeah I guess I can take my time, But **** I hate cutting out an image of someone and it wont let me cut out, I end up haveing to use the draw cutter (Were ya draw and it traces what you want to cut out, and it comes out all ****ed up. Yeah I just need to figure out how to use this program a little more. But anyways I will post my next wallpaper here soon if and when I get it done.

Posted by Hyper

Not all that horrible. The background is decent. I really can't offer too much help on this one as you don't have Photoshop, but I can say that the font needs changing and the outline has to go.

Posted by The Judge

It looks like something I can do on MS Paint. I don't mean that as an insult actually, because I'm a master at Paint. Other than that, I'm not too fond of it.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

You need to work on it a little more, Crazy K. The background is ok but the picture......is absolutely dreadful.

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah I still need to figure out how to use this kind of program. I will soon fugure it out and I will repost a newer and better wallpaper on here.

Posted by Scorpion

I don't like how you tried to make Undertaker look, "fake" and his little outline is retarted. The type will be easy to fix but I hate the backround, the colors make me sick.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Crazy K: Yeah the text does suck, it took me forever because I have this Photo Editor called "the Gimp" and its hard to figure out.

The only thing I think is good about it is that I messed his body up a bit to make it look cartoony kind of. But anyways thanks for your feed back.

GIMP? WTF ARE YOU USING GIMP FOR? GIMP IS TOTAL ****.

Paint is better. Do yourself a favor and get Photoshop, get a few tutorials, learn a few things then post your creations.

Posted by -Shadow-

I don't like it at all. It just...sucks. Seriously, everything about it looks poorly done.

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah I know I need to get photoshop but it cost a lot and it take so much **** time to download. But I will see what I can do.

Posted by Night Owl

yea, that sucked ***

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Get AIM and talk to me on it. If you have DSL I can send you it in like 30 min. it is 137MB for the installer.

Posted by KoH

Quoting Crazy K: Yeah I know I need to get photoshop but it cost a lot and it take so much **** time to download. But I will see what I can do.

*ahemCRACKcough* Ow... gettin' a cold or something. Nah, probably just allergies.