Loop Stations caught in an epic struggle for survival WHO WILL WIN

Posted by Slade

Alright, since everyone in my town with an instrument handy is either an emo faggot or a lovesick hick, I've decided to take extreme measures. That's right, I am planning to forsake my friends for a loop station. Oh yeah, and it will help with practicing scales and such. Now, which one? I've narrowed it down to two by looking around on Guitar Center's website, since that will be where I'm going.

In this corner, the Boss RC20XL($250)...

The contender, the Digitech JamMan($300).

So, is the JamMan totally worth the extra cash, or will the RC20XL work out fine for me? Lots of options, such as transferring riffs to the computer, matter to me. I didn't see anything about that for the Boss pedal, so if there is no computer functionality there that might answer all my questions.

And of course, if anyone knows of cheaper good quality loop stations, let me know.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Oh, this is what you wanted. Get the Jamman then. Easy to you, excellent sound quality, and generally seems to just work well all the time. Mind you, I've never had any experiences with the Boss though...

Posted by Slade

I think some reviews on the Boss said that it changed the way effects sounded sometimes, so, yeah. The JamMan is seems like a much better choice.

ALRIGHT WOOOOOOOO C'MON SATURDAY