Members of old..

Posted by Tyler Durden

Whatever happened to the regulars, VGC's own brand of classics. And I mean that by way of the old members of these boards. Names may have changed, or maybe they just moved on. I know it says, according to my profile that I've only been with this forum for about three [3] years. But, I've been here much more than that, as a frequented guest viewer, and ocasional poster. I had a different name then, can't recall it since I've chosen to stick with this one, back in '02. So the real question is: where are all of you "old farts", now? :cool:

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Hi.

There's a few of us.

Posted by Dexter

Oh yeah, baby!

Some names have changed, but for the most part, the classic characters still have the same names.

I need names from you. Who are you missing? There are a few oldies who simply don't post here anymore but can be found elsewhere.

Posted by Ant

I'm not sure if I'd be considered an Oldie, but still...Hi anyways.

Posted by Dexter

I consider you an oldie, Ant, but there are a few who don't consider me an oldie, so idk if it counts. :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

Well I still talk to Baz' from time to time on MySpace. And I used to keep in touch with The Dishwasher on AIM, until my old username was deleted. You're accounted for Dexter. Raptor, Saruman, Linko, BJ, and VRZ are around. I can't remember everyone from the past. Does Netman still hold a presence here?

Posted by Dexter

netman? Not really. I think he comes around sometimes, but he doesn't post much. He did have a new account for awhile but only posted with it for about a week.

And I've been wondering where Baz has been. I still see him around, but it is much less often.

The Dish is gone, perhaps never to return.

How about...the Duckfather?

oh, and chica died. :(

Posted by Killer Jordo

Would I be considered a regular?

I have no idea where Ducky went. The Psyduck Show lives on, though.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Killer Jordo: Would I be considered a regular?

A regular, sure, but an oldie, no.

Posted by Iris

If The Dishwasher is considered an oldie then I guess I would be too.

Posted by Dexter

ya, you old, Iris. Old, indeed. All super mods are old.

Posted by Sean Fury

I showed up at the end of the great cheese wars with lazlow and all. Early early 2002 I showed up as SSJ Gohan, but I always came back to VGC during my internet adventures. A lot of the oldies are gone though, or have changed too much for me to recognize them anymore.

Posted by Dexter

The cheese wars. That was certainly something. Thousands upon thousands of cheese arrows blocking the light of the sun. If people could only go back in time, I'm certain they'd stop all the "I miss the good ol' days."

Posted by Iris

Don't say there's nothing that you miss, Dexter!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

AM I CONSIDERED OLD? DOES VGS COUNT?!

Posted by Dexter

We cannot allow our ties to the past prevent us from soaring into the future, in search of new, exciting things! Great characters and moments come and go. The olds are replaced by news. It's all good. I honestly can't think of much that I miss. Remind me.

Lazlow? You mean Lysander?

Man, I miss him most of all.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: DOES VGS COUNT?!

Yes, it counts. VGS counts for tons.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Wings: Lazlow? You mean Lysander?

Man, I miss him most of all.

Yeah, my friends and I had a joke back in the days about him, I forgot inside jokes don't work on people who don't understand. X_x

I miss Bjarni.

Quoted post: Yes, it counts. VGS counts for tons.

woo, then I might be kind of an oldie.

VGC is inside jokes. I can't be expected to keep up.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: woo, then I might be kind of an oldie.

I was a member there before you! During its golden age.

Everything's a contest.

I was there for its decline and odd bond between the only nine people who posted. Terrible, frightening times.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Dexter]We cannot allow our ties to the past prevent us from soaring into the future, in search of new, exciting things! Great characters and moments come and go. The olds are replaced by news. It's all good. I honestly can't think of much that I miss. Remind me.

Wrong Dexy, you know you miss the past. Namely a few NES titles you are yet to own.. Call me a liar.. :D

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Ant: I'm not sure if I'd be considered an Oldie, but still...Hi anyways.

your not old, you're just a fart :p:

Posted by Arczu

I'm almost in your same position. Now, I'm a very sporadic poster, but I've been here since... late vb2 if I recall.

A lot of the old regulars are either gone, pop-in from time to time, have a different username or are just plain here... somewhere. But sure yeah.

I pop in, and do stuff... etc.

Posted by Stalolin

So apparently everyone that joined in '03 considers themselves an oldie. GUESS I'M OLD

Posted by Raptor

hi i've been here since 1998

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Raptor]hi i've been here since 1998

what in ***'s name were you thinking

Posted by G-Sides

I'm here.
:|
I used to be "G-Sides."

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Sadistic Grin: Raptor, Saruman, Linko, BJ, and VRZ are around.

When I saw this thread, I suddenly got a huge anxiety for some reason that I wouldn't be mentioned as a member of old. But now I am satisfied.

Man, you guys are making me all nostolgic. Stop it. :(

old linko is old

Posted by Linkman

I long for the fun times from the days of old. :(

My sig is a shrine to those days

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Haha, I'm younger than all of you.

And before you start yelling, yes I'll get offa your lawn. [spoiler]Old a[spoiler]ss bast[/spoiler]ards.[/spoiler]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Raptor: hi i've been here since 1998

Now THAT'S what I call an oldie!!! If you were around back in the WWWBoard days, you are an oldie!!! :D:D:D

I've tried to get The Duckfather back here once or twice, and he didn't reply to E-Mail :(

Posted by lameboyadvance

I honestly can't remember when I joined. Jesse has transferred the DB so much that those kinds of records are long lost.

Its probable I've been here since 2001 seeing as thats when I got my first VB, however I was looking into VB as far back as 1999. This would have been the 1st or 2nd Google/MetaCrawler hit back then, so it would have been the 1st/2nd VB board I would have joined.

...But even then, would I be considered a 'member' if I only posted in the VB forum?

Posted by Roger Smith

neosnake. Nuff said.

Though, I don't know how many of you remember that name. But I consider myself an oldie.

Note: don't be fooled by my join date, I joined before it. Jesse refuses to fix it:cookie:

Jesse refuses to fix a lot of things.

I still consider most people in this thread newbies.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I'm only here since 2004...I joined a few hours after Vampiro...

But yes, I noticed that many members have left. Sabredog, metalvox~55 and Xenos are examples. It sucks, but we all have to leave someday.[/COLOR]

Posted by nm/de

hi i came back to post in this thread

Posted by Hyper

I'm quite an oldie, just ask Freddy_G :mad:

But I didn't join the vB2 until 2001. Before that, I was at the Gamerboards, and even before that I browsed the WWWBoards.

I've been Wings for years. My first name was 99FLAKE, though. For some reason.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Iris]If The Dishwasher is considered an oldie then I guess I would be too.

Yes you are Amy Rose. : AM I CONSIDERED OLD? DOES VGS COUNT?!

What is this VGS that everyone keeps talking about?

It's weird, I've been here for almost 4 years now, but it doesn't feel like it.

Posted by mis0

I can't believe I've wasted 3.5 years here. Especially considering a lot of my favourite members are long-gone now.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Potatoman: What is this VGS that everyone keeps talking about?

im sorry, you have to leave the internet now.

iris = definite oldie if she was on my staff at ugf :mad:

Posted by maian

I've been maian for uh, four years now.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Hyper: im sorry, you have to leave the internet now.

Well you could at least tell me... I keep seeing people reffer to VGS, and I just want to know what it is or was.

Quoted post: iris = definite oldie if she was on my staff at ugf:mad:

Ha ha, those were the days! I miss them. :(

Posted by Linkman

Quoting Hyper: iris = definite oldie if she was on my staff at ugf :mad:

And what a winning staff it was!

videogamesuck.com

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Linkman]My sig is a shrine to those days

[FONT=Garamond]Thundercats...

Thunder...Thunder....Thunder..Thundercats...HOOOOOO

Thundercats are on the move
Thundercats are loose...

[COLOR=darkred]Feel The Magic [/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]
Hear The Roar[/COLOR]
Thundercats are loose...

Thunder...Thunder...Thunder...Thundercats... x4

Thundercats!!![/FONT]

:cool:

[quote=Wings]videogamesuck.com

I remember that site, been there a few times to just browse. Never joined..

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xero: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]we all have to leave someday.[/COLOR]

aka, you all have to eventually become adults and quickly learn that you have no life when you live here!!!!! :wacko:

Posted by KoH

[quote=Linkman]And what a winning staff it was!

I was on that staff at one point, *******.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Hyper]im sorry, you have to leave the internet now.

iris = definite oldie if she was on my staff at ugf :mad:

lul ugf

GAME BAR WAS WHERE IT WAS AT

You.

I'm gonna take you to the game bar.

Gonna take you to the game bar.

Game bar, game bar, yeah.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Stalolin: lul ugf

Heh, that was a good place too. Tis a shame it didn't go anywhere.

Quoted post: Xenos are examples

Didn't leave. She's still here :-* Guess the screen name and win.

Quoted post: What is this VGS that everyone keeps talking about?

A split-off from VGC. Which oddly enough I found two years before I bothered checking VGC out.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Hyper]iris = definite oldie if she was on my staff at ugf :mad:
I remember getting super-modded and you being confused. I also remember getting dragged into Sean and Ceres' internet dramas. Oh, and I miss those little mix and match sprites we made in the adoption center. :(

Edit: I think I was a Game Bar admin. I just lost interest in the place though.

Posted by muffla

ive been here for a wile but i dno if i would call my self an oldie

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm somewhat old.

btw, who was Xero?

VGS existed before VGC, I thought?

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Angelwing: btw, who was Xero?

Flame Ghost. This question gets asked like once a month. >_>

Quoted post: VGS existed before VGC, I thought?

Pretty sure that's a no. It was either VGS or GN that was created after noobs started getting modded or something.

idk

Posted by Linkman

Quoting KoH: I was on that staff at one point, *******.

Yet, you weren't enough to save it. Now you got me, and we have 2 websites, 1 getting 200-350 visitors a day, the other pretty close to that. And on top of that, we're on the start of a dominating business. :cool:

Posted by KoH

Plus I was really young and stupid. :)

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Zeta]Flame Ghost. This question gets asked like once a month. >_>

I remember Ghosty.. Err, should I call him "Flamey"? ;)

Fag Ghost*

Posted by The Judge

I'm not an oldie, but I rock hard enough to warrant being known as a "main member."

Posted by Sapphire Rose

You're still not as sexy as me, though.

None of you are.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Stalolin: what in ***'s name were you thinking

Arby's.

Posted by Dexter

Xenos is still here, just in a stress with the school tests. She's trying to get Jesse to merge her new account with her old.

Posted by maian

lol I remember Gamequest. Anyone remember Gamequest?

KMFDMKid?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Vampiro: Xenos= Xuphansa

I thought Xuphansa made a thread in Lightness advanced to say that she will be gone for some time...

Sadistic Grin: Call me Fag ghost. It's been this way since Jan 2005 ;) Don't break the traditions :)[/COLOR]

Quoted post: Vampiro: Xenos= Xuphansa

Wrong. Hint: It starts with a "V"

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Xero: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I thought Xuphansa made a thread in Lightness advanced to say that she will be gone for some time...
[/COLOR]

She did, but she just made another account and started using it to post occasionally. She puts way too much energy into school. She's getting annoyed with Jesse (owned). etc

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Dexter]She did, but she just made another account and started using it to post occasionally. She puts way too much energy into school. She's getting annoyed with Jesse (owned). etc

Dexter = Self-appointed Historian of VGC..

Sooo, who would like the positions of; archiver, librarian, etc.. ?

I'll be the hawt librarian that every young boy wants to ****. Occasionally Dexter and I will meet to "discuss history" and "swap texts."

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting maian: lol I remember Gamequest. Anyone remember Gamequest?

KMFDMKid?

GameQuest where I went right after VGC? It was weird, I would of never went there if I didn't see people making fun of K_Kid and PMed him to tell him to just ignore them.

Huh, I actually remember K_Kid. What a faggot.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]I'll be the hawt librarian that every young boy wants to ****. Occasionally Dexter and I will meet to "discuss history" and "swap texts."

I work with a hawt librarian.. I'm thinkin' of checking out her "Dewey Decimal system", later. :cool:

[quote=Sean Fury]GameQuest where I went right after VGC? It was weird, I would of never went there if I didn't see people making fun of K_Kid and PMed him to tell him to just ignore them.

Awww, so you were a Guidance Counselor? Did you make him hug a CareBear and sit on your lap to explain all the bad things about his life? J/k.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Sorry for interrupting this conversation, but I just figured it out for Xenos.

It's Veiraza

Ok that's cool. She did like netman...[/COLOR]

Posted by Sean Fury

Hahahaha, "she".

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Xuphansa is not a girl?

I use to say "He" and then people flamed me and said "she" ...

Ok **** the gender.[/COLOR]

Quoted post: Hahahaha, "she".

She is a she.

Miso is the boy that pretends to be a girl and Xenos is the girl that pretends to be a boy.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Aw ok. **** you Sean! You tried to fool me![/COLOR]

Yeah, it was GN (or JLP, rather), that was formed after Jesse started on his tirade against fun. The way I heard it, VGC was formed after Jesse had a fallout with some members of VGS.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Zeta: Flame Ghost. This question gets asked like once a month. >_>

Sorry. I haven't been here for six months and don't feel like wasting my time checking old threads. :)

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Angelwing]Sorry. I haven't been here for six months and don't feel like wasting my time checking old threads. :)

You and me both, pal.. This is the first time I've stayed at the boards for a consecutive period, in a while.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Wings: The way I heard it, VGC was formed after Jesse had a fallout with some members of VGS.

huh? So do you mean the WWWBoards, or vB? I am confused... :( I thought VGC as we know it was a continuation of WoN and the WWWBoards.

Posted by alquirtisdestruction

ive ebeen herre fro yeares to co;mme!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Proto Man: What is this VGS that everyone keeps talking about?

Strato made VideoGameSourse, aka..GamerBoards in about January 2000. He asked me to link to his boards, probably to easily get them activity. Then almost a year later, chaos reigned and he doesn't like chaos, so I went back to WWWBoards, in October of 2000. Then April 2001 I made this domain with vBulletin.

Quoting Wings: VGS existed before VGC, I thought?

This domain and vBulletin boards yes, but before VGS there was the WWWBoards.

Quoting Proto Man: I thought VGC as we know it was a continuation of WoN and the WWWBoards.

BINGO!!!!!!!

Quoting Dexter: Xenos is still here, just in a stress with the school tests. She's trying to get Jesse to merge her new account with her old.

I gave her a Gmail Invitation to use to create a real E-mail address that she can use to get her original account back, but she doesn't want it very bad!!! :D Moral of the story, don't use a fake E-mail address. :D

Posted by Dexter

He's such a silly. Why make a account and in a few weeks time ask for it to be merged with the old? :confused:

Posted by Zac

I'M RIGHT HERE

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dexter: He's such a silly. Why make a account and in a few weeks time ask for it to be merged with the old? :confused:

She changed the password.

Quoting Veiraza: [QUOTE=Jesse Smith][QUOTE=Veiraza]I don't know what it is! I changed it so that I wouldn't be able to log in, retard.

Hunt for that Forget Password? option!!! *hint* :D

The e-mail I used was invalid ...

I don't have any compassion for those that use fake E-mail addresses. This is why you use a real one...just incase you don't know what da password is!!!

I give her a Gmail invitation...and she won't use it!!! Girls...they are freaks!!!

Golly, she sounde way more intelligent on da phone!!! :D

Posted by Zac

Have you ever been with a girl before, Jesse

Posted by Draxamus

1998 JERKS! NOW THAT IS OLD ALTHOUGH ZAC IS 1997

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Zac]Have you ever been with a girl before, Jesse

He's been with a girl.. a girl's voice! Didn't you just read his comment about talking to her on the phone? :cool:

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]It was probably a poll ;)[/COLOR]

Posted by Shade

Quoting Draxamus: 1998 JERKS! NOW THAT IS OLD ALTHOUGH ZAC IS 1997

Psh, I was here way back in 1927.

I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT'S NOT ENTIRELY ACCURATE

Posted by Random

I've been hear for sometime. 3-5 years.. Not sure exactly how long. I was the notorious HPK but even before that I had 2 other accounts sometime before HPK rolled around. So i'm unsure..

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Zac: Have you ever been with a girl before, Jesse

grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Back in High School I went to six dances with dare I say it...chicks that asked ME out, each time!!! *gags* Once I tried to get out of da dance by pretending to be sick. She was CRUSHED!!!!!! Her mom called my mom...and we went to da dance!!!! *gags*

Posted by Linko_16

That is the funniest thing I have heard in my entire life.

Posted by KoH

***... I absolutely loved that Megaman game on PS, Linko. Thanks for reminding me of it.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Jesse Smith]grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Back in High School I went to six dances with dare I say it...chicks that asked ME out, each time!!! *gags* Once I tried to get out of da dance by pretending to be sick. She was CRUSHED!!!!!! Her mom called my mom...and we went to da dance!!!! *gags*

How do you deal with these troublesome "ladies", Jesse? Just how do you handle it? :cool: Hahaha..

Posted by Zac

Have you ever been with a man before, Jesse

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Whatever happened to Inquiety?

He was pretty cool.

Posted by nm/de

wow in a few months i'll have been at jesse smith run boards for 10 years

thats kinda disturbing.

absenses don't count k :(

Posted by netman

i wonder why i felt it necessary to make a new account?

I think it's because you were bored, really.

Posted by netman

You might be on to something

Posted by Hyper

i sure do like your avatar

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I like yours, hyper. :)[/COLOR]

Posted by Skitzo Control

Strange, but for some reason, I feel a part of the "oldie" group. Maybe not an oldie, per se, perhaps a sort of creepy 30-year-old guy who doesn't quite fit in with the old folks and doesn't quite fit in with the young crowd. I remember the huge surge of new members that spawned Junior Senior, Xenos, Sable, and many others. Also, I remember the original username hack gag.:(Yes, I got "got," too.:(

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Ha! I remember the username hack thing. I remember April 2005 too. Jesse was on fire back then. I remember 2 hacks on this forum. I remember all the boards dropping back at 0 afterwards.

Although I still get the feeling I missed the good times :([/COLOR]

The good times never existed.

Posted by KoH

They do... in our hearts, Vamp. In our hearts.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]The good times never existed.

[quote=KoH]They do... in our hearts, Vamp. In our hearts.

No.. The good times were deleted, therefore: They "never existed". :cool:

Quoted post: No.. The good times were deleted, therefore: They "never existed".

No, they never actually existed. They seem good, but it's like watching Arthur the cartoon now and thinking "wow, this is ****."

Posted by Tyler Durden

Arthur isn't sh!t? That show sucks ***. Yeah, it's a little hard to understand anything over the internet as being tangible to reality. I mean, it all takes place based upon words and letters.. Oh, and pictures, can't forget that or porn. There never were any good times in VGC, maybe a few "good" forums, never any goodtimes. Besides, I never heard James 'J.J.' Evans Jr. pop-up onto the boards and yell "Dynomite!!", have you?

Posted by Dexter

Xenos was fun when she first joined. So much fun to poke fun at and her rage made it worth while. She plays it off much cooler now. 'Do you like Final Fantasy?' 'I hate kids from my school!' etc

Junior hasn't changed much within the recent years, but I somehow like that about her. Usually members undergo transitions that are easily noticeable, but Junior still seems the same.

And Skitzo feels like an oldie to me. I think back at the times when he went to school with Fate, before Fate and Big Boss started living together. The Taco Bell days. lawl.

Quoted post: Arthur isn't sh!t? That show sucks ***. Yeah, it's a little hard to understand anything over the internet as being tangible to reality. I mean, it all takes place based upon words and letters.. Oh, and pictures, can't forget that or porn. There never were any good times in VGC, maybe a few "good" forums, never any goodtimes. Besides, I never heard James 'J.J.' Evans Jr. pop-up onto the boards and yell "Dynomite!!", have you?

Arthur is ****. That's why I said "wow, this is ****." See, I said that because kids used to watch that show and really like it. Now go watch it and see what you think. Much like good times. They seem good, but most aren't.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Sadistic Grin]No.. The good times were deleted, therefore: They "never existed". :cool:

Deep.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I know Arthur is ****, I've never given two of them to watch it.

Quoted post: I know Arthur is ****, I've never given two of them to watch it.

... what?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Skitzo Control: I remember the original username hack gag.:(Yes, I got "got," too.:(

Earlier this week I got another message board to install that hack. For the next day I drove the members insane!!! It took about 12 hours for them to figure out what was going on!!! And these are mature adults, while it took you guys 10 seconds to figure it out!!! Yes, I registered the username [username]!!!!

Posted by KoH

[quote=Stalolin]lul ugf

**** STRAIGHT.

[quote=Wings]You.

I'm gonna take you to the game bar.

Gonna take you to the game bar.

Game bar, game bar, yeah.

That was/is such a great song.

[quote=Proto Man]Heh, that was a good place too. Tis a shame it didn't go anywhere.

I'm actually thinking of recreating something like that... except, you know, I'll make it good.

[quote=Iris]Edit: I think I was a Game Bar admin. I just lost interest in the place though.
Yes you were and yes you did.

Edit: Can't believe I missed all those references to Game Bar. Man, we had one kickass vB skin though.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I guess I can cheer up if there never were good times...it sucks though. This forum diserves better.[/COLOR]

Quoted post: This forum diserves better.

how does i spell werds?

Posted by Tyler Durden

uh good kwestion.. how does you spell werds?! :idea:

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Dexter]Xenos was fun when she first joined. So much fun to poke fun at and her rage made it worth while. She plays it off much cooler now. 'Do you like Final Fantasy?' 'I hate kids from my school!' etc

Junior hasn't changed much within the recent years, but I somehow like that about her. Usually members undergo transitions that are easily noticeable, but Junior still seems the same.

And Skitzo feels like an oldie to me. I think back at the times when he went to school with Fate, before Fate and Big Boss started living together. The Taco Bell days. lawl.I remember when Xenos first joined, and her gender was constantly in question. I think I was one of the first people she entrusted with the horrific truth that she was, in fact, a she! I remember sharing the RPG mod-ship with her for a while, about the time FFX and FFXI came out. It was a lot like a race to see who could delete the most posts!

I liked talking to JS for a while, but then she started lying about some things and got caught in 'em, and that really upset me and I no longer wanted to talk to her. That, and (SORRY JS!) she was quite a bit immature.

Hanging out with Fate at Taco Bell rocked harder than being late for class that day, that's for sure!

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, JS is a bit immature. It's funny how she still is too. I kinda like her that way now.

And Skitzo, wasn't there, like, a time when we didn't like each other? :confused:

Posted by Echo

I like to think of myself as one of the older members. 5-6 years with no significant abscences. I'm probably one of the lesser known oldies, as I lurk a lot and post fairly rarely. I used to post more, but lately there just seems to be less things that I feel like commenting on, although I still enjoy reading the boards on basically a daily basis.

Posted by Arczu

That's the thing. You look around and find the "WOMFG DAT'S FUNNY" topic somewhere and get a few chuckles, but to constantly check every single section of every single board seems tedious.

It's like being undead, minus the rotting maggotry flesh and etc.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Dexter]Yeah, JS is a bit immature. It's funny how she still is too. I kinda like her that way now.

And Skitzo, wasn't there, like, a time when we didn't like each other? :confused:

There was a time when no one liked me. :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]... what?

Arthur IS ****, and I've never given two of them [****s] to watch it. What's so difficult about understanding that, Vampy? Should I rephrase my former statement to: "I've never given a rats-*** to watch Arthur.. "? Anyways, Happy Holidays gang.. :cool:

Posted by Dexter

Quoting KoH: There was a time when no one liked me. :(

People change. Feelings towards certain members alter with more understanding and stuff. I was once banned, permanently. When I first joined, I remember having trouble spelling simple words like "listen."

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Dexter]People change. Feelings towards certain members alter with more understanding and stuff. I was once banned, permanently. When I first joined, I remember having trouble spelling simple words like "listen."

[SIZE=7]Ha[/SIZE][SIZE=6]ha[/SIZE][SIZE=5]ha[/SIZE][SIZE=4]ha[/SIZE][SIZE=3]haa[/SIZE]..
You, banned really? That's just.. ridiculous. :cool: And "listen" gave you a hard time? Atleast you didn't call a truck, f**k when you were 3 years old.

Quoted post: Arthur IS ****, and I've never given two of them [****s] to watch it. What's so difficult about understanding that, Vampy? Should I rephrase my former statement to: "I've never given a rats-*** to watch Arthur.. "? Anyways, Happy Holidays gang..

No, I didn't understand the point of the entire post. You were basically just repeating yourself.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Dexter]People change. Feelings towards certain members alter with more understanding and stuff. I was once banned, permanently. When I first joined, I remember having trouble spelling simple words like "listen."

I like to think of it as becoming more mature over the years. I'm not saying that I'm mature even now, I believe that no one could be fully mature (it just can't be an absolute to me) but I'm better than when I first joined at least.

[quote=Sadistic Grin][SIZE=7]Ha[/SIZE][SIZE=6]ha[/SIZE][SIZE=5]ha[/SIZE][SIZE=4]ha[/SIZE][SIZE=3]haa[/SIZE]..
You, banned really? That's just.. ridiculous. :cool: And "listen" gave you a hard time? Atleast you didn't call a truck, f**k when you were 3 years old.

I got banned multiple times. :)

Posted by Fate

Quoting Dexter: And Skitzo feels like an oldie to me. I think back at the times when he went to school with Fate, before Fate and Big Boss started living together. The Taco Bell days. lawl.

Yeah, we went to the same school but we weren't classmates after our freshman year. Actually, I don't think we were classmates during our freshman year, either. Maybe we were in Debate together? Journalism? Chemistry?

Posted by Klarth

Thanks for pretending I don't exist!
I mean jeez guys pass me the ball

Posted by Apathetic

zerostar seems old to me.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Dexter:

And I've been wondering where Baz has been. I still see him around, but it is much less often.
(

i've merely been too busy to post much lately, what with work and all the filming i've been doing

but bazariah will be back properly very soon... with a few suprises for the community

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Klarth: Thanks for pretending I don't exist!
I mean jeez guys pass me the ball

er, didn't you want to be banned?? Hince no one noticed you, even after you posted!!! :wacko:

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Fate][COLOR=skyblue]Yeah, we went to the same school but we weren't classmates after our freshman year. Actually, I don't think we were classmates during our freshman year, either. Maybe we were in Debate together? Journalism? Chemistry?[/COLOR]Debate, with De'bor, first period[/creepy].

Perhaps if you saw me asleep at a desk, it would help the mental visual. I hated that class from day one, once I realized how dense some of the people truly were. We had to "interview" another member of the class, then , and a senior girl interviewed me. I told her that I live my life pretty laid-back, and all I want is to "eat, drink, and be merry." When she said it to the class, at least half of them went, "Married? Why would you want to get married?" Then some girl spoke up and said, "Will you marry me?" obviously mocking me.

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

'rar! Klarthy and Bazzy - two of the old Kentinians are back!

Now if only I could find my old VGC Kent map... :(

Posted by Fate

Quoting Skitzo Control: Debate, with De'bor, first period[/creepy].

Perhaps if you saw me asleep at a desk, it would help the mental visual. I hated that class from day one, once I realized how dense some of the people truly were. We had to "interview" another member of the class, then , and a senior girl interviewed me. I told her that I live my life pretty laid-back, and all I want is to "eat, drink, and be merry." When she said it to the class, at least half of them went, "Married? Why would you want to get married?" Then some girl spoke up and said, "Will you marry me?" obviously mocking me.

I remember sometimes De'bor was late in the morning and we were waiting outside in the freezing cold. It's a real shame that more than half the class was composed of total idiots. That religious girl really ****ed me off, though. Amanda, I think her name was. I won my first Lincoln-Douglass tournament that year and remember De'bor went totally crazy about it. I don't know if you transferred after the first trimester, though.

Posted by Xenos

I demand Jesse to change my name back to Xenos.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Kent Traffic Cop: 'rar! Klarthy and Bazzy - two of the old Kentinians are back!

Now if only I could find my old VGC Kent map... :(

we need to bring back the kent collective again...

maybe you should make a new map, then we shall take our places among the ***s :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xuphansa: I demand Jesse to change my name back to Xenos.

I ignore accounts that use fake E-mail addresses. You are a nobody until you use that Gmail invitation and get a REAL E-mail address. :D

Golly, you would of never been locked out if you had had the IQ high enough to use a real E-mail address in da first place!!!!

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, what's with all the changing names, Xenos? You're making things more complicated than it has to be!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Apathetic: zerostar seems old to me.

She is, she just only comes on in her blog... and not very often anymore, at that. :(

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

I wish someone would change my name to Kenty - hardly confusing is it... :(

Quoting bazariah: we need to bring back the kent collective again...

maybe you should make a new map, then we shall take our places among the ***s :D

Aye - I'll get a better map this time. I'm going to need the names and places all over again though. So far:

Me = Sittingbourne
Baz = Dartford
Klarth = Canterbury

Need mores...

Posted by Tyler Durden

If only the US government had a crackshot-reconnaissance team, such as the one within VGC. We might actually know who the real enemies/threats are.. Oh wait, we just have a few members with sharp memories and too much time, allowing them the chance to keep track of all these other members.

Posted by Big Boss

<-- Rayden

I'm farting like we old men do.

Posted by The Judge

I'm The Judge.

I'm sure you all know me by now.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=The Judge;524400]I'm The Judge.

I'm sure you all know me by now.

No, can't say that I do. What hole did you crawl out of, again? :cool:

Hell.