RAtM, or AS

Posted by Ichigo54

Who do you guys think is better, Rage, or Audioslave?

Posted by Omni

I thought Rage Against The Machine was okay. They're not one of my favorites, but I like a few of their songs. I think Audioslave is pretty good, which is just my opinion, because I like Chris Cornell from when he was in Soundgarden, and I like their style of music more. I like Tom Morello's style, too. A lot of people don't like one or the other, or both. Audioslave isn't really Rage Against The Machine with a new singer. They've changed quite a lot since those days, and I think it's for the better.

Posted by Dexter

Rage Against The Machine, but not by much. I really don't care for either of them.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

They're both terrible. But I'll give the edge to Rage.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: I think Audioslave is pretty good, which is just my opinion

That's seriously just your opinion? SERIOUSLY?

Yeah, they are both horrible, but I did enjoy Weird Al's parody of RatM's musical style.

I sued Coca-Cola, yo
'Cause I put my finger down in a bottle
And it got stuck!

I sued Delta Airlines
'Cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey
I went there, and it sucked!

UH!

Posted by G-Sides

Rage.
Although I prefer Soundgarden out of what would be the two bands that formed Audioslave. :|

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Rage.

Posted by Ichigo54

Wow, i figured more As fans out here *shrugs* But Zach is off doing is lil hip-hop thing now too so ur stuck w/ As regaurdless of ur oppinion XD

Posted by Sapphire Rose

No, I don't ever have to listen to them. Regardless of your opinion.

Posted by Ichigo54

Nahhhh but ur gonna be hearing then a lot on radio =p

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I don't listen to the radio. And even if I did, I'm not too lazy to change it.

Posted by Hyper

I'll go with Audioslave.

Posted by Ichigo54

Ur cool just for that, and some of us ARE too lazy

Posted by Kit

You're too lazy to turn a dial? lolol

Rage.

Posted by Ichigo54

hellz yeah im too lazy

Posted by rivercitytecmo

they both suck ***, but rage against the machine came around when i was in like 8th grade so i'm more partial to them.

Posted by CCorces1

easily Rage!

Posted by Arwon

I vote for the "both horribly maimed" option.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I actually like Rage Against the machine, but Audioslave never really did anything for me.

Posted by x.r0wney.x

RAGE all the way \m/X_x\m/

Posted by WackoHater2

I've only heard 3 songs by Audioslave and 1 by Rage Against the Machine, but the song by Rage was better, so I'll go with them for now.