Cant see movies with girls.

Posted by Pit

Why, everytime there's an actor, they ****ing go "hey, isn't that the guy from this show" followed by his ****ing work history and backround. Then you miss a really good scene in the ****ing movie and get lost along the way.

Posted by Phantasma2

And, WHY DON'T YOU LOOK LIKE [/insertnameofartisthere], HES SO ****ING HOT
etc etc etc.

Posted by The Judge

And "What did he just say?" "What's that mean?" "What's going on?" etc

Posted by Dexter

Just outdo them a few times with your own knowledge of filmography until they feel too stupid to say anything about the actors again. I do it to the girls here all the time. They're often like "I know I've seen that dude before, but from where?" and then I'd go off to explain what it is I know they know the dude from. Soon it'll turn into "Dex, who is that?" Once you hold the power, you can tell them to shut up. Or just pause the film for a moment to explain and conversate about it.

Posted by Phantasma2

And, "why is your penis so hard?"

Posted by Dexter

"Because you keep playing/touching the hole in my jeans as an excuse to touch me!" :mad:

Posted by The Judge

"Dakota Fanning gets me rowdy"

Posted by Dexter

She's way too mature. :(

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: She's way too mature.

Yeah =(

Posted by Ant

boobs aren't big enough.

In any case, anytime I get asked "what does that mean?" I normally just say in response "WELL WHY DON'T YOU WATCH THE MOVIE AND FIND OUT!"

Posted by Dexter

I was watching the show House the other day with Tiffany and the dialogue was too cleverly written for her to understand.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Dexter]I was watching the show House the other day with Tiffany and the dialogue was too cleverly written for her to understand.

But House is simple to understand

and above all that, really awesome

Posted by Dexter

It's simple for you and I, for sure, but for her it took some thinking and I think while she was thinking of what they were previously saying she was missing what they were currently saying and it was sadly just too much for her.

Posted by Stalolin

What is she, like 4 years old?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Her: "Oh man, I recognize that guy... where is he from? Hey, where's that guy from?"
Me: "shhhhhhhh"
"This is going to bother me all night... where is he from?"
"shut up, it doesn't matter"
"I know I've seen him in some other movie..."
"Yes, he's an actor he's been in other movies, now shut up this is an important part"
"THAT'S IT! He's from [I can't remember]"
"Ugh, I just missed the whole ****ing climax"
"Wait, why did that guy just do that?"
"I don't know, you ****ing talked through the whole thing. I missed it"
"Huh, you should've been paying more attention"
"**** this, we're leaving. Get your coat"

That's me two months ago give or take.

Posted by Dexter

lol. She's actually the oldest one living in this house. 25 years old! Rach and I understand and appreciate the wit behind the show and we just make fun of Tiff for missing out. I gotta show her what you said. :cool:

Posted by The Judge

She sounds like a moron.

Posted by Ant

Like...most women.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Dexter: Just outdo them a few times with your own knowledge of filmography until they feel too stupid to say anything about the actors again. I do it to the girls here all the time. They're often like "I know I've seen that dude before, but from where?" and then I'd go off to explain what it is I know they know the dude from. Soon it'll turn into "Dex, who is that?" Once you hold the power, you can tell them to shut up. Or just pause the film for a moment to explain and conversate about it.

all i got out of this post was "hi im dexter, and im more of a girl than most girls"

Posted by Pit

yeah why are guys smarter than women. I don't want to hear this ****ty women develop faster than men therefore they're smarted but they lack total common sense.

In arguement they stray from the topic to the point where you forget what the original ****ing point was.

In movies, they like to talk about the actors than actually watch the **** movie.

They don't get jokes so they say comedians suck.

thank *** they can cook and ****

Men are only dumb compared to women because they never ****ing shut up long enough for us to learn anything.

Posted by Poison

I can't go see a movie with girls :( Every time I go, I get nervous trying hard not to commit rape.

Posted by Slade

I was thinking, "Huh, I've never experienced that..." and then I remembered when I saw Ice Age 2 in theaters. My friend's family was going so like 4 of us kids tagged along. This one blonde was always doing weird stuff like pretending to be the characters, or warning them about things going on around them, or just rambling on about how cute one of them was.

I watched Reign of Fire with her around, too, and it was even worse. I ended up taking her cell phone, because she wouldn't stop texting, and throwing it across the room.

Thank *** every time that happens it's a ****ty movie.

I can think of one girl right now who was fine to go to movies with, and we'd just have fun. She was never annoying during the movie, but man, afterwards... I'd rather she was just talking during the movie.

Posted by Dexter

I was watching Grave of the Fireflies with an old girlfriend and she got too bored to focus on the film and wanted to cuddle my attention away.

anime > girlfriends

Posted by Linko_16

Ironic. I spent the majority of tonight trying to invite a girl to the movies with me.

But, yeah, I definitely hate girls who concentrate on being attractive more than they concentrate on having half a brain. Good thing I'm not stupid enough to try and invest my time in them. And, indeed, I have no patience for people in general who talk in theatres/don't pay attention to the TV and make noise when something important's happening.

Quoting Dexter: I was watching Grave of the Fireflies with an old girlfriend and she got too bored to focus on the film and wanted to cuddle my attention away.

She didn't want to watch Grave of the Fireflies? Do the world a big favor and remove her from it.

Quoted post: This one blonde was always doing weird stuff like pretending to be the characters, or warning them about things going on around them, or just rambling on about how cute one of them was.

Nigras are the best for this. Just about the only time I appreciate their presence. There's just something about a loud black guy yealling "oh snap, watch out you crazy white *****, yous about to ****ed u-OH **** SHE JUST GOT ****ED UP!"

*** I love that.

Quoted post:
Ironic. I spent the majority of tonight trying to invite a girl to the movies with me.

What a ****ing waste of time. Not only do women suck, BUT you're the man. Just say something like "k, I'm the man here, ****ing listen and shut up. You're coming to the movies tonight, 7 PM." If she doesn't listen she's a feminist dyke so it doesn't matter.

Posted by Linko_16

Actually, I just didn't get a good opportunity to ask.

Every second of the day was your opportunity. If you don't assert yourself and show your importance, why should she give a **** about you? Plus, it usually throws them off a bit and makes them say things they normally wouldn't, like "yeah, uh, OK. Seven is fine."

Posted by Linko_16

I just didn't want to do it in front of other people. We were at work, so there were people around us. Then she ended up leaving while I was out doing carts. Regardless, it was indeed a missed opportunity.

What, poor baby afraid of rejection and the shame of being rejected around peers? Aw, poor baby doesn't want to be publicly embarrassed. What a stupid baby.

Posted by Linko_16

no u

Posted by Slade

Just lean against something about elbow height, be cool, and say, "Hey, let's go to the movies on such and such a date, at 7."

srsly unhard

I mean, I know how being all nervous can be, but being a pussy is a hueg waste of time.

edit: quadra-ninja'd, but it still applies

Just dress up as a red mage and throw some glitter at her like it's a summon or some ****. If that doesn't impress her, the ***** isn't worth your time.

Posted by Linko_16

I know what you mean, but I wouldn't call the way it happened "being a pussy." I mean, I know I said "all night," but I really only got it in my head to ask about fifiteen minutes before she had to leave.

EDIT - Ninja'd, but what a glorious ninja it was. Funny thing is, the girl in question might actually be impressed if I did that.

Posted by Slade

Just say everything that comes to mind out loud. Then you'll never miss an opportunity.

"GO TO THE MOVIES WITH ME"
"um... o-"
"GAWD I HOPE SHE HAS A COCK"

Posted by ExoXile

Nah, watching movies often turn into something completely diffrent.

And even when it doesn't, watchin' a movie with the FEMALE HUMANOIDS always fun. :D

Posted by Ant

how big are her tits?

Posted by ExoXile

Big enough to be perfect. <=3

Posted by Linko_16

Actually, it'd be a little more like this:

"Okay, see you tomorrow."
"K then, bye."
"WILL SHE EVER KNOW I LOVE HER??"
"What?"
"Nothing."

EDIT - ouch, triple ninja'd. And she doesn't have very big tits, but she's still very sexy.

Posted by Ant

Lol.

And I was asking Linko about that girl not cro...that's just gross :$

Quoted post: Just say everything that comes to mind out loud. Then you'll never miss an opportunity.

"GO TO THE MOVIES WITH ME"
"um... o-"
"GAWD I HOPE SHE HAS A COCK"

funniest ****ing thing I've read in weeks.

And yeah, we've seen Cro's tits. Once was enough.

Posted by ExoXile

You wish. ;)

nah

Linko: Post pix of said girl. Let the internets decide for you. Spoilers: I call her a ***** and say you're wasting your time.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Linko_16: She didn't want to watch Grave of the Fireflies? Do the world a big favor and remove her from it.

The first test is having the lady listen to "Time's Up" by Toasterhead at least 20 times on some seriously sexy loopage. If she's still enjoying it by #20, then I move on to test 2, which is GotF. If she can't last through Grave of the Fireflies, she's out the door forever-****ing-more.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: nah

Linko: Post pix of said girl. Let the internets decide for you. Spoilers: I call her a ***** and say you're wasting your time.

Spoilers: I don't have any. And I'm not dragging a camera to work.

Dragging? Cameras are ****ing small. Welcome to the 21st century, you *****. Just steal someone's phone. Christ.

Posted by Linko_16

I need a huge camera.

How else am I supposed to take pictures of my huge penis?

Posted by Dexter

Thank you. People make such a big deal out of taking a picture! Cameras are everywhere. Heck, even my Game Boy has a camera!

btw, Amy, on your bed, holding your bunny.

Yeah, my gameboy camera is about the only camera I have. I'll get some fukken amy/mayhem/amadeus action going on though.

Also: I don't want pix of your dick, Linko. Stop being so self-centred.

edit: lewl that sounded like bestiality with a cat and bunny. Awesome.

Posted by Dexter

Tell her she's got a huge fan club and we demand regular updates on her life and looks. I want to see every facial gesture she's capable of creating.

Posted by Kit

I was watching Van Helsing 2-3 years ago and this one girl was with us. Everybody was fine with seeing the film except for her, and she kept moaning and she got us kicked out. She's still a miserable cow on this day.

Posted by mis0

Just FALCON PUNCH!!1 her into a quiet submission!

Posted by Dexter

I don't remember the last time a girl bothered me enough to make me want to hit them. I don't think I've hit a girl for reals since I was 7! Except for when they ask me to hit them or something. lol. good bed breaking memories.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/1166507483139.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Wow, it's rare, but not only did I lol, but I "OH SHI-"'d, Fukken SAVED, and fell over all at once.

Posted by Ant

meh

Quoted post: Wow, it's rare, but not only did I lol, but I "OH SHI-"'d, Fukken SAVED, and fell over all at once.

How appropriate. It got it from a thread with a topic that was basically "Post pix that make you say FUKKEN SAVED"

Posted by Dexter

I must see this topic.

Doesn't exist anymore. Though I snagged what made me lol or actually say FUKKEN SAVED!