GREAT DEAL AT GAMESTOP FOR Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

Posted by redrum666

just picked up this deal at gamestop

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat with FREE additional Bongos!

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B220494A

This bundle includes Donkey Kong Jungle Beat with a bongo controller PLUS an additional bongo controller FREE!

FOR ONLY $14.99

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, but they add 10 dollars for handling, so it really isn't that great of a deal. Honestly, I could find it cheaper at a pawnshop.

Posted by redrum666

you can do what i did and just pick it up at gamestop they have the same deal in stores

and its just $14.99

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I'm getting this, thanks for the info.[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

How could you not have this yet, Aioros? Next you're going to tell me that you don't even have the Nintendo mic!

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]What is this. . . Nintendo Mic you speak of?[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

The Nintendo mic was used for Mario Party 6 and 7 and a few other games. It was included with my Mario Party 7. I had a picture of it with Wolfy, but I can't seem to locate it. :(

Posted by TheSorrow

is it an online deal only or can i go to a store and get it?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting redrum666: you can do what i did and just pick it up at gamestop they have the same deal in stores

Thread read for the win! :cool:

Posted by redrum666

Quoting Dexter: The Nintendo mic was used for Mario Party 6 and 7 and a few other games. It was included with my Mario Party 7. I had a picture of it with Wolfy, but I can't seem to locate it. :(

can allso be used with Chibi Robo, Karaoke Revolution Party and Odama

Posted by Dexter

Of course. Karaoke Revolution Party = fun times. ^_-

Posted by Shade

Is Donkey Kong Jungle Beat the one where it's like, an actual game, or where you drum along to songs?

Because unless it's the second one, the deal is definately not worth.

Posted by redrum666

its the one thats an actual game kind of like donkey kong country on the super nes but with bongos

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]What is this. . . Nintendo Mic you speak of?[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/PICT0690.jpg[/IMG]

idk where Wolfy went. :(

Posted by Zeta

Spoilers: I stole him.

And ****it Shade, Jungle Beat kicks Donkey Konga's ***.