Do you Concur?

Posted by that guy

Well as i was reading through my newly acquired game informer magazine i stumbled upon the review for socom combined assault to be not so pleasantly surprised by a rating of 6 for one of my most highly favored games to date. To put it into simple terms the game was critically raped by the magazine and stripped of all its achievements by there in my opinion ignorant review. So this brings up the question, do you believe that socom 4 is an over rated title that is to difficult for you not to be killed every 15 seconds? To me this review was based on ignorance and made me upset, does anyone have differing or equal opinions to there view in which they would care to share there thoughts?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

... You do know they have to beat the game in order to review it, right?

I think that eliminates the ignorance standpoint. And besides, who plays SOCOM anymore?

Posted by veritas

I think it deserves at least an 8/10. I like the weapons and different options for the guns. My only problem with the game is its so dam hard to see the enimies sometimes..I go through whole missions with night vision on.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Ignorant? Nah. I partly agree with it. It's not that great and probably the worst of the series. It's a decent game at best.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

That Guy has been using a thesaurus or something, nobody in RL says 'do you concur?'.

Anyway, this game is average, at best.

Quoted post: nobody in RL says 'do you concur?'.

.. I do. All the time.

Posted by Roger Smith

Only doctors and people who think they're better then everyone else use the word 'concur'.

Wait......^_^;;;

I think I'm one of those.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I think I'm one of those.

A doctor?

Wouldn't surprise me.

Posted by Roger Smith

A doctor of the internet.

Posted by veritas

indeed

Well, I do fix computers and internet connections.

Posted by Tyler Durden

How may I come to the ability of using words, such as "Concur"? Would being a coroner be sufficient?

Have a masters (phd is even better tho) in anything, or alternatively, think you're better than everyone else. It's practically the samething, except with the latter you can skip all the lame studying.