ROCKY BALBOA!

Posted by Cloudstud

ITs almost here I love the Rocky series hes pretty much my hero! Its coming out this wednesday! Im not to fond of sly but Rocky I like! Im pretty excited about Rocky Balboa or Rocky VI. Im a little concerned though I think he might either go blind or they might kill him off... Its hard to say, considering theres a lot of money involved, they may want to go with a seventh film.. Who knows. Anyone plan on going or have any predictions?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Apparently it's pretty **** good, shot really only because Stallone wants to close out the series with a good end, not with Rocky V. But as for the end, they're showing four different ones for the screenings, chances are the final end will be like the first: Rocky loses to a decision, but wins because he went all the rounds, and Mason wins because he continues to fight with a broken hand and lasted the whole match.

Posted by Cloudstud

Thats a pretty good thought makes a lot of sense. I just cant see Rocky going out with a loss. But definitey possible. Im not really into moral victories. But regardless I know im going to love this film!

Posted by Dexter

The last Rocky may have not been all that great, but I kinda enjoyed it being the ending. It was so different from the first. I look forward to checking this film out.

Posted by El Capitan

Sly said on ESPN that this movie is is going to have a bitter sweet ending. My thought would be that he loses to a unanimous decison.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The ending I said is basically the ending they'll use.

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Hmm, I wonder what they plan to do with this guy.

Posted by Crazy K

It looks good. I want to see it soon, but I'm looking more forward to The Blood Diamond and The Good Shepherd rather then Rocky. But I will definitely be seeing it either it be on DVD or in Theaters.

Posted by CCorces1

i saw it last night, definitely better than i thought it would be, the theater was packed and everyone loved it

Posted by Bebop

I have never seen a Rocky film. And to be honest I'm not that bothered if I ever do.

Posted by Dexter

I wouldn't be bothered about it either because I wouldn't be aware of what greatness I'm missing out on.

Posted by Supermario

I saw this movie and I think it makes a good ending on the Rocky films (better than V), and it is one of the best. You get to see what Rocky is doing and thinking about before he wants to fight again. The fight scene looks like it is from a TV special, it looks good. I think it's a movie worth checking out.

Posted by Fate

Like previous Rocky movies, all I cared about was the fight. How they got there doesn't really matter to me. All the emotional blocks that lead to the fight get me worked up.

I liked it.

Posted by Dexter

I don't care for the fight as much as I do for the emotional drive and characters. I find Rocky to be an interesting character. Different, seemingly dumb but actually really smart, casual, simple, caring, devoted, curious, etc.