hi im new

Posted by DR_DOOMSDAY

hi im new and i am on rpg inferno i love roleplaying and a friend light and demonic mistress brought me to this site and so far i love it i have been here for 1 day and on rpg inferno im at level 30 with the diviner and i have my own clan private message me if ur on rpg inferno or just to drop in and say hi to me it would be nice to have a few new friends on here

Posted by Corrupt

Somehow, you remind me of a myriad other users whose poor usage of English, font color, profile information, and emoticon-riddled signatures bear a very striking resemblance to yours.

Nonetheless, WELCOME!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Gotta love those demonic mistresses. So demonic and misstressy.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Welcome. Hope you stick around.[/COLOR]

Posted by Demonic Mistress

having fun DR_DOOMSDAY?

Posted by Raptor

hi im a big fan of punctuation too i hope you and i can hit it off real quick

Posted by Omni

[IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/customavatars/avatar8405345_1.gif[/IMG]

Something tells me you look nothing like this.

not answering that question

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Tsk. That skin is too dark anyway....and those legs+*** are huge ;)[/COLOR]

lol one of these days i'm gonna behave but today is not one of them.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Oh! Hawt :p:[/COLOR]

Posted by Sean Fury

[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/Non-ExistentOne/Epic_fail_guy2.png[/IMG]

Posted by WackoHater2

I don't like the RPG Inferno much myself, but welcome nonetheless.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Some members still play the rpg inferno? UGH![/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

Quoting Demonic Mistress: not answering that question

Lucky me.

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Lucky me.
or unlucky you it depends don't it. :P
and as for the inferno i play it just to keep my mind sharp at least til i have more time once i'm out of college and have more money to be wasting.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Demonic Mistress: or unlucky you it depends don't it.

Not like it's always on my mind or anything, heh...

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Not like it's always on my mind or anything, heh...
cute i like you you've got a good way with words me i'm just hmm... maybe i shouldn't say what i am.

Posted by Omni

No, now you have to say it. It's the rule.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Just admit it, all of you. You played Inferno 'til your eyes bled into dark little wormholes within your faces! Ohh.. need to go check on my Wackler account.

Luckily I never once touched it.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I'm sure you have.. or atleast thought about it.

I only play it when nothing is going on in the boards, or I want to kill time and can't think of anything better to do, except drinking and getting into fights.

I actually never have. It sounded like a text-base RPG and, well, I haven't seen a good one in ten years.

Posted by Tyler Durden

WHENever has there been a good text-based RPG, other-than since the days of the Commodore 64?

Since the days of Commodore 64 when that was the best way to play games by yourself.

Posted by Tyler Durden

True-that, I still ponder what might have been if my friend had pwned off his old C64 heap, onto me..

You would be a shell of a man.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Really, how is that?

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: No, now you have to say it. It's the rule.

are you flirting with me and i thought my name said what i was all to well.... or maybe not...Hmm... i'll have to think on this.

Posted by Omni

Oh, so you're not going to tell me. As for whether or not I'm flirting with you, this is the internet, so most likely not.

Quoted post: Really, how is that?

It's ruined better men than yourself. What it would do to you would be... truly frightening.

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Oh, so you're not going to tell me. As for whether or not I'm flirting with you, this is the internet, so most likely not.

sorry i have to give grief i haven't had any fun for the past 3 day's as for what i am i think saying i'm Hell's Vampire says it all

Posted by Omni

I still want pictures. If you're supposed to be some kind of demonic hell mistress, you must be pretty darn hot. After all, it is hell we're talking about, right?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;521420]I still want pictures. If you're supposed to be some kind of demonic hell mistress, you must be pretty darn hot. After all, it is hell we're talking about, right?

She suffers from delusions of grandure, and has an acute obsessive compulsive disorder towards inner image. Worse than that of Tom Cruz.

like hell i suffer from delusions i can even have any fun anymore around here and as for picture's let me see what's good and what isn't

Posted by Omni

Okay, I'll wait for you to find the good ones.

Posted by Light

DEMONIC QUIT FLIRTING!!!! Geez i cna't leave you alone for a minute can i girl.

Aww but Light honey you know your my one true love. *gives evil grin at her*

Posted by Tyler Durden

Yawn.. Internet lesbians? Or fags trapped in binary?

I wish my screenname was Doctor Doom.. Or Danger Mouse, maybe Ranger Danger..?

I'm not a lesbian i jsut like messing with Light its so much fun

Posted by Omni

Oh, then I guess all hope is not lost.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;524899]Oh, then I guess all hope is not lost.

A Lesbian United-nation = The Fall of Man? Oh noes..

WWII never happened. Instead, fukken aliens invaded earth. We're doomed. This is the fall of man.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;525119]WWII never happened. Instead, fukken aliens invaded earth. We're doomed. This is the fall of man.

You, my good man; should really stop reading The Ultimate Avengers arc.. It's bad on your memory. And, put down the PS3. NOW!

Put down? **** son, I wouldn't touch that **** for another six months.

Ultimate Avengers also sucks. :-*

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;525122]Put down? **** son, I wouldn't touch that **** for another six months.

Ultimate Avengers also sucks. :-*

Hold your tongue on the UA, your face sucks. =oP

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine]PM Jesse and name change, LOL...

But.. but.. But, Jesse doesn't know how to clean out his PMs box.

Well Jesse, I couldn't PM you back so.. Eh.. I guess I'll go with "NERDC

Posted by DR_DOOMSDAY

WELL HELL ANYONE BUSY ARGUEING ON HERE OR DO THEY WANT THERE BUTS KICKED I KNOW DEMONIC MISTRESS WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A LIL FUN WITH YOUR GUYS HEAD FOR A WHILE DO TO SHES MY 1ST IN COMAND UNDERNEATH ME SO BRING IT ON LETS HAVE SOME FUN:chainsaw:

Posted by Omni

What is this 'it' you want us to bring on?

is shutting up it shutting up

Posted by Light

unfortionally she does like to mess with me jsut for the fun of it i meet her on gaia and since then she's been a pain in my backside.

Posted by Demonic ArchMage

Hi Mistress i'm here as requested. Hope to join more in soon.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Demonic Mistress: is shutting up it shutting up

What does that mean?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;525658]What does that mean?

These people are ****in' retarded, and delusional.

Posted by Zeta

Every time I see this thread title I misread it as "HI I'M DAISY!" What the hell?

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Light: unfortionally she does like to mess with me jsut for the fun of it i meet her on gaia and since then she's been a pain in my backside.

THREAD ENDS THERE.

i'm keeping quiet for once Pretty cause if i say anything i'm gonna get my *** handed to me on a platter

Posted by Omni

Oh, so you're not gonna post any pics for me?

Posted by The Judge

Hello new member I greet you with little to no enthusiasm.

Posted by Iris

No multiple accounts. Stick with one or you don't get any.

Posted by Omni

Oh, so every one of these weirdos is, in fact, the same weirdo? My mind has been boggled.

no me and friends use a public library so that don't help and yes i'll post pics as soon as i can get them from mike. *glares at Demonic ArchMage* well when aare you going to send those back to me you know i lost my photobucket acccont name and had to amke a new one

Posted by Obscurum Contagiion

Welcome !

Posted by Klarth

Hey wanna make love?

Posted by Zeta

Okay, so I can't decide if the picture in Klarth's sig is ****ing awesome, or a crime against FF6.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Zeta;528549]Okay, so I can't decide if the picture in Klarth's sig is ****ing awesome, or a crime against FF6.
It's a crime.. That Moogle appears to have Down's syndrome.

um hate to say this it looks like the Moogle is high. *hearing kermit on weed song at same time of posting*

Posted by S

Where's Chupunpupunpupunpupunpupun?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Demonic Mistress;528832]um hate to say this it looks like the Moogle is high. *hearing kermit on weed song at same time of posting*
If that Moogle's high, then I'm chasing the green dragon..

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Lunairetic: Where's Chupunpupunpupunpupunpupun?

It's Chupon, you ****ing dongdemon.

Posted by S

Actually, it's Typhon and Tyupōn, if you want to be accurate.

Posted by Zeta

Ultros, Chupon, and Atma Weapon forever. To hell with accurate translation.

*is just watchingthe show*

Posted by Light

oh brother Demonic i relly need a dagger one i can really use please i want ot kill those *******s at central wast end may i please have one

no i wont for one thing your brother would kill me for another so would robbie and he's gonan have them hurt i promise hon they will pay for killing your baby i promise or my name on here isn't Demonic Mistress

Posted by Saber

Like helll if I'd kill you for giving my sister a weapon. I'd give her one myself if I could reach her right now...secondly...I got dibs on giving those guys the old scorpions to the balls trick..

Oh so i could then well how was i to know and who banned her she needs this place right now to help her sanity so liftthe ban

Posted by Iris

These people are puppeting, if you haven't guessed. Their IPs match previous spammers and they've obviously the same. To whomever found it funny to unban them: **** you.