Evanescence

Posted by Killer Jordo

Alot of their songs have a strong meaning. They don't really ahve any 'filler' songs. I enjopy their music and Amy Lee's singing voice is spectacular. I commend her effort, because I know how hard it is too completely change your voice.

I have 2 of their albums, and I can't wait to go too their live show when they come rolling intio Edmonton. Not too mention they are touring with Stone Sour which calls for a kick-*** show!

Posted by Omni

Congratulations for making a topic every once in a while!

I've heard a few of their songs because Dexter told me which ones were the best, and I listened to them. I don't really like their music very much. Just not really the kind of music I listen to, and my opinion doesn't mean nobody else should like them.

Posted by Raptor

I probably would have liked this band when I was a freshman in high school, back when I was angsty and had the worst taste in music.

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy:
I've heard a few of their songs because Dexter told me which ones were the best, and I listened to them. I don't really like their music very much. Just not really the kind of music I listen to, and my opinion doesn't mean nobody else should like them.

No, it's true, nobody else should like them. You know it as well I do. Just be bold and admit it.

Posted by Omni

Okay, you're right. I was trying to be open-minded, but failed.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: Congratulations for making a topic every once in a while!

I was actually making this thread when you guys started talking about the horse and donkey...er....stuff.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, that was primarily Panic and you know it. Mine were mainly jokes. I mean, he's going to watch that one thing from Mexico, remember? I'm sure you won't be able to forget it for some time.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Carved into my brain :(

Posted by Omni

You must not use the internet very much outside of VGC if that kind of thing shocks you.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Man, I'm such a phail.

Posted by Arcadios

Nice job on fagging up a faggy thread, fags.
But no, I never bothered with them.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Well, I love Evanesence, loved their Fallen and the one before that (Cant remember it ATM) but their new album was so depressingly disappointing, it was the one album I was dying for, and it only had one good song on it (Call Me When Your Sober). Crappy follow up to a great album. I still love Amy Lee. Almost as much as I love Mariska Hargitay.