Beck

Posted by Killer Jordo

His music is likeno other. It's a fusion of alot of styles. I love him. He is my brother's fave artist and I love to listen to him. His new album blew me out of the water.

Comments?

Posted by Omni

"Rowboat" is my favorite song by him.

Posted by Corrupt

I was originally turned on to Beck when I received Odelay from my cousin Zach at my 8th birthday party. From the minute I heard "Devil's Haircut," I was hooked. After thoroughly listening and enjoying the hell out of Odelay, that prompted me to hastily search for any other material of his I could find, which resulted in me purchasing Mellow Gold and Stereopathetic Soul Manure soon afterwards. Every album of his has a distinct, unique, and sometimes crazy sound, and I absolutely love it. Seeing him live only made my respect for the man and his music skyrocket.

So yeah, I guess you could say I'm a fan. ;)

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Killer Jordo: His new album blew me out of the water.

I don't believe you used that expression correctly at all.

Posted by Omni

No, he was right. Beck's new album did blow Jordo out of the water. I mean, it was so unexpectedly awesome that it just kicked his ***. LOL... It blew my mind, by the way, and I can't wait for his next release.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Corrupt: Mellow Gold

First Beck album I ever heard, and one of my favorite albums.

Posted by Omni

I just got all the songs off his new album, but I had played it in the store. I had "Nausea" and "Think I'm In Love" for a while.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Only familiar with Odelay and Guero, but I love them both. What other songs/albums should I check out first?

Posted by Omni

I'd go for Mellow Gold and Midnite Vultures, and The Information is his newest album, and I'm loving it right now. Sea Change was interesting, as well. All of his albums are awesome.