iPod

Posted by brownoystercult

So there's this kid that we really hate in my P.E. class, and he brings his new iPod Nano to school every day. The kid is just downright an *******. He pulls this girls hair and just argues and *****es whenever we play a sport. He just so happened to leave his iPod on the bench in the locker room and my friend stole it and sold it to a random senior for $50.

Posted by Omni

I'd have paid $75, but now it's too late. Congratulations, though, to your friend on teaching that ******* a lesson.

Posted by Arcadios

He'll, that's a good deal.
I would have done it.
How many GBs?

Posted by KoH

Congrats on your first step as an accessory to crime!

Nah jk. I'd have done the same. That or just kick his *** as best I could.

Posted by Axis

I like the Zune better. (Has nothing to do with thread)

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Bah. He'll cry. Who cares anyway? His dad probably because he payed for it :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

On that note, it was his birthday present. Sucks for him.

It was 4GB. I love karma..

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

... this is how the tale of an hero began.

Hopefully it will happen again.

Posted by Ch

I stole my current iPod nano from some dick senior in my grade that beats on Freshman because he can't fight anyone in my grade.

8GB Nano brand new.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Zing!

Posted by Arcadios

I'd love to to find one.
Since iPods are just as common as pencils and pens in my school.
I'd use it for work.

Posted by Linko_16

I lol at how badly these people take care of their things. It's expensive, desirable, and very small... don't you have the common sense to put it somewhere safe? Keep in your backpack, and keep that with you?

EDIT - I don't exaclty harbor an approval for this sort of thing, even if the guy probably deserves it (not like he's going to say, "guess this was a sign that I should stop being such a dick"), but I'll keep quiet about it for the most part.

Posted by Arcadios

I just keep my Mp3 player in my pocket.

Exactly.

I don't even risk bringing mine to school.

Posted by Arcadios

Heh, they let use listen to it during class.
They don't mind at all as long as you know the material and it's not too loud.
:cool:

Posted by Kit

lol I bring my PSP and MP3 player, but I never take off my blazer at school, except for PE/Gym. As for that, I hide my stuff above the ceiling panel when everybody leaves.

Posted by Raptor

Your friend is an ******* and should be shot.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I tend to take care of my expensive things. Usually stays in my pocket if I bring it too schoo, but if it's a little bigger, I leave it in my locker and hide it there. Seeing as nobody ever broke through a locker unless they had the code of a lock, I don't think I should worry that much, but I did hear that 5 Ipods were stolen last year in my school. Pretty sad.[/COLOR]

Posted by junior senior

you get bit back in the *** for being a dick!

you see, I never lose anything- I have never misplaced my ipod in my room or anywhere, same with a gameboy game or a DS game.

Posted by mis0

I would have smashed it and left it for him to find, so the ****ing point would be clear. I say this because I have done it before, but with a cellphone belonging to some nasty ***** in my Phys-Ed class.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Haha nice one miso. I'm pretty sure that was convincing enough ;)[/COLOR]

Posted by maian

Maybe the guy deserved it, but I still don't approve. Maybe it's just because I hate thieves. I hate them. Ever gotten something valuable stolen from you? It sucks. It sucks more than you know. Maybe you had it coming, maybe the other person just doesn't like you. Who knows. But, I've gotten tons of crap stolen from me, that shouldn't have even been stolen. (ie, locked up bikes)

If I wanted, I'd do something to make it a point he's a dick, but I'd never steal. It's the most awful thing to have something valuable stolen from you. Or maybe that's just how I think, because unlike 95% of the populace around me, I have to work to get my things, and not have my parents buy them!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I see your point there Maian.

I'm also starting to buy my own stuff and I would indeed hate to get it stolen. I've been stolen a few times, but most of the stuff I lost were little things I could buy for 2$, nothing frustrating. I'll be honest though, I happen to steal little things like pen or erasers from someone when that person ****es me off. It's a way for me to get revenge off them (if it actually bothers them). I'd never steal big things like Ipods, because if he/she's find out, I'd be in trouble most probably. It sucks, because an Ipod is expensive and I'm pretty sure the guy loved it and now he's upset, but that's life. He needs to watch for things like that like I do. I just think it sucks for him, but I got no real pitty. He shouldn't be annoying people period.[/COLOR]

Posted by Arcadios

I wouldn't really do anything unless the person was a total dick.
Usually I ignore those types of things but in this school it's pretty rare for problems to begin. I would have a problem stealing it thou since it would go against something I call morals and principles.
:(

Posted by maian

I also hate stealing small things, because, who knows, they might mean something. Many things hold sentimental value to the owner, and I've had those things stolen from me too.

Posted by mis0

I had a go-kart stolen from me (which was locked up, too), and I actually half-way approve of the iPod theft because I hate bullies more than I hate theives, seeing as I was the victim of bullying some in grade school. Those wounds run much deeper than the loss of material things.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting maian: Maybe the guy deserved it, but I still don't approve.

qft

[quote=maian]Or maybe that's just how I think, because unlike 95% of the populace around me, I have to work to get my things, and not have my parents buy them!

... also qft. ;-;

Posted by Xero

Quoting maian: I also hate stealing small things, because, who knows, they might mean something. Many things hold sentimental value to the owner, and I've had those things stolen from me too.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I doubt some banal pencil made of wood would actually mean something to anyone O_o[/COLOR]

Posted by Arcadios

You know what he meant.

Posted by Zeta

So how has the guy been acting post-robbery?

Posted by maian

Quoting Xero: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I doubt some banal pencil made of wood would actually mean something to anyone O_o[/COLOR]

...I never mentioned or implied that I was talking about pencils. =\

Regarding the subject though, I've had a pencil stolen from me that had sentimental value as well! It was like, a $5 drawing mechanical pencil that my cousin got for me. I filled all my sketchbooks with it, and had it for three years. Then, some dick stole it. Gawd.

Posted by Dexter

The guy doesn't sound so bad to me. I had a girl pulling my fur today and it was all in good fun. And I'm always moaning and complaining when they drag me outside to play football or Madden '07.

I had a 50 dollar watch stolen from me once at a skating park. A couple months later I found the kid who stole it in the mall with his parents and totally went up to them, explained what their kid did, and took my watch back. The parents were ****ed at him.

My friend later died wearing that watch. Long story, too off topic, but it's true. Merry Christmas.

Posted by higbvuyb

Well, even though the guy might have deserved it, it's not like your friend deserved the money. He should have, like, given the money to me or something.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Or he could have thrown the ipod in the garbage.[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

I just want to know how much of an ******* the guy actually was.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Dude...Runkz said that he was annoying. What more do you want? The color of his underwears?[/COLOR]

Posted by Arcadios

That isn't a good enough reason to steal his iPod....

Posted by Shade

Quoting Xero: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Dude...Runkz said that he was annoying. What more do you want? The color of his underwears?[/COLOR]

Quoted for retardation.

And the friend who stole is an even bigger ******* than the kid who had it stolen from him. Srsly.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, I'm going to go with the goody good side of things and say that it was wrong of your friend to steal said iPod. TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT LOL

See the thing is, most of you don't understand it. You're just taking it for face value, saying that he's just an *******. It's more than that, and you guys probably can relate. He's just one of those guys that continually, *****es, tends to **** you off, etc. You guys obviously don't know him or the whole situation and it's too complicated for me to tell it to you guys on text, so yeah.

Anyway, he still thinks someone in the third period P.E. class has taken it, and he keeps thinking he left it in his locker. Earlier today, his lock for his locker got stolen too.

Posted by Shade

So you're talking about the typical ******* you happen to have a grudge on.

Your friend is still a bastard.

Posted by Noir

Even so, he never took anything materialistic from you or your friend did he? If so, then the things he did could be (depending on your sense of forgiveness) compensated for by a simple apology, or a long time of civilised behaviour. But this is something that can be physically spent...
Goodness, my english feels so broken today...
Anyway, from what I've heard so far, your friend seems more villainized (is this a word?) than the boy does.

Posted by mis0

Unless you've been bullied you can't really know what it's like - and an apology will not suffice for the damage it has done. What does work, however, is striking back at the mother****er in what can be the only way you can; destroying things he or she loves.

Posted by Trigger

Quoting brownoystercult: See the thing is, most of you don't understand it. You're just taking it for face value, saying that he's just an *******. It's more than that, and you guys probably can relate. He's just one of those guys that continually, *****es, tends to **** you off, etc. You guys obviously don't know him or the whole situation and it's too complicated for me to tell it to you guys on text, so yeah.

Anyway, he still thinks someone in the third period P.E. class has taken it, and he keeps thinking he left it in his locker. Earlier today, his lock for his locker got stolen too.

Then don't post it on a forum, expecting everyone to understand when you're just going to use the excuse that they obviously don't know the person or understand the whole situation. If you can't explain it in text, don't explain it at all. Bragging online about your pathetic achievements against someone, only to call the fault on those who clearly point out how idiotic the whole situation is only makes you look like even more of an idiot than you did before. Face it, people have said that what you and your friend did is wrong (and therefore makes you just as much of an asshole and bully as he is) - don't try to make things sound "complicated" and difficult, when it really isn't.

You're an idiot.
You stole his iPod.
No one cares.
Deal with it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

He didn't steal it.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Trigger: Then don't post it on a forum, expecting everyone to understand when you're just going to use the excuse that they obviously don't know the person or understand the whole situation. If you can't explain it in text, don't explain it at all. Bragging online about your pathetic achievements against someone, only to call the fault on those who clearly point out how idiotic the whole situation is only makes you look like even more of an idiot than you did before. Face it, people have said that what you and your friend did is wrong (and therefore makes you just as much of an asshole and bully as he is) - don't try to make things sound "complicated" and difficult, when it really isn't.

You're an idiot.
You stole his iPod.
No one cares.
Deal with it.

1. He didn't brag about something he did.
2. He didn't do anything wrong in relation to this issue.
3. He didn't steal the iPod.
4. You, and a few other people seem to care enough to write about it.
etc etc

The guy was enough of an *** that from his viewpoint, he deserved it. That's not too hard to understand.

It's relatively easy to replace an iPod, but bullying can cause permanent psychological damage to a person.

[spoiler]pms?[/spoiler]

Posted by maian

[quote]The kid is just downright an *******. He pulls this girls hair and just argues and *****es whenever we play a sport.

This doesn't even say anything about bullying. Maybe he cleared it up in another post, but just saying that will make you look like a moron. "He *****es when we play sports and he pulls hair so I'll steal an iPod!" Maybe he's a dick and he did deserve it, but nobody seems to understand what a blow theft is until it actually happens to them, especially with more expensive items. I still disagree. Maybe I do have to "understand" the situation more.

Posted by Omni

I remember this one time when I went on vacation with my family, some of my friends who lived in our neighborhood broke in and stole all our video games and valuables. Then they got caught a week after we got back because they tried to sell our stuff to some of our other neighbors. It was pretty annoying to deal with all that. Needless to say, they weren't my friends anymore.

Posted by Shade

You should steal their iPods.

Posted by Omni

Like those fags could afford iPods. Then again, they could just steal some, so yeah...

Posted by Apathetic

dance puppets. meh.