Samurai Legend Musashi

Posted by Kip

If you were a fan of the first, get it.

If you were a fan of Kingdom Hearts, get it.

If you have ever ONCE smiled while playing an action RPG, get it.

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

You got the name wrong. It's Brave Fencer Musashi, not Samurai Legend Musashi. However, despite the incorrect name, I agree with you. I love this game.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

http://www.square-enix.com/games/MUSASHI2/

I haven't played the first, although I'd like to. It's difficult to find though, but I suppose I could always ebay it. This new one looks interesting enough.

Posted by Kip

Quoting The_Essence_Vortex: You got the name wrong. It's Brave Fencer Musashi, not Samurai Legend Musashi. However, despite the incorrect name, I agree with you. I love this game.

*does the "look at the post above" victory dance*

Posted by Skitzo Control

I believe the original version for the PS1 was called Brave Fencer Musashi, though. I believe that's what The Essence Vortex was referring to. By the way, this thread is spam and is in the wrong forum.:)

Posted by The_Essence_Vortex

Quoting Skitzo Control: I believe the original version for the PS1 was called Brave Fencer Musashi, though. I believe that's what The Essence Vortex was referring to. By the way, this thread is spam and is in the wrong forum.:)

Yes, I was talking about the first one. I didn't know the name of the second one at the time. I apologize for my stupidity.

Quoting CRAZY HANDS: tElLING tHE TRutH ..............
.................. i HAvE nEVER hEArD Of sAMuRAi lEGeND mUSaSHI..............

Do you know how to type correctly?...

Samurai Legend Musashi is the sequel to the PS1 cult hit Brave Fencer Musashi. Find more about them on the Internet.

On a side note, I found out not too long ago that there was an actual swordsman named Miyamoto (if that's the name) Musashi. Apparently, he was a master duel swordsman or something. He killed a guy with a stick at the age 14 or something like that.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

hah killed a guy with a stick. He must have been trained well. i've read anout the sequal since i loved the first one i decided i'll get the second i saw a few pics of it and i thought musashi's hair was strange. God this new guy got into a fight with his hairstylist or something. Talk about when was the last time you looking in a mirror kind of thing ya know.