Seasons Of The Wolf

Posted by Vg200x

These guys are freakin great. lol they say there pysco hippie doom metal,none the such they are great. they combine a lot of diffrent types of metal with some other twists in there music, evan tho there music is hard to come by(thats why they are evan more better) when you get one of there cds it's good to listen to.. [url]www.myspace.com/seasonsofthewolf[/url] ,and no they arent just a myspace band.. listen to them and tell me what you think.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vg200x: evan tho there music is hard to come by(thats why they are evan more better)

What's that about Evan?

On a music note, no joke intended, I thought the guy had a funny voice. That's all I was listening to in the song I heard.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Terrible. And it sounds more like heavy metal than "pysco hippie doom" to me.

Posted by Omni

I just went back and read their page, and [URL="http://www.sotwmetal.com/"]their website[/URL] has music videos and stuff on it. LOL...

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Terrible. And it sounds more like heavy metal than "pysco hippie doom" to me.

and how do you find them terrible? it is heavy metal.

Posted by Raptor

He found them terrible by listening to their music. That's usually a pretty effective way of determining whether music is terrible or not. In any case, I wish otherwise decent names weren't wasted on ****ty heavy metal bands.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I wish otherwise decent names weren't wasted on ****ty heavy metal bands.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Though they probably have no rights to their name anyways, so anyone can still use it.

Quoted post: and how do you find them terrible? it is heavy metal.

You're an idiot. And spoilers: A lot of metal is really bad.

Posted by Philsdad

Well, as the unofficial "hippie metalhead" of this place, I can safely conclude that this band was a disappointment on all levels.

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Raptor: He found them terrible by listening to their music. That's usually a pretty effective way of determining whether music is terrible or not. In any case, I wish otherwise decent names weren't wasted on ****ty heavy metal bands.

just shut up raptor.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Even I think they're ****, and I'll listen to almost anything.

Posted by Omni

The ultimate test would be to see if Panic dislikes them. He listens to everything, no matter how bad it might sound.