Wii very impressed

Posted by juliepink

I got a wii 3 days ago and i have to say its amazing i cant keep my hands off it, the games are fantastic and iam lovin that new remote, i got to rate nintendo it really is a new way of gaming and the virtual console looks wicked!
It was reading some of the post in this fourm made me get one an iam so glad i did thanks guys, and hope this incourages someone eles to do the same!!

Posted by Angerion the Brave

I'm getting one as soon as Rogers gets their next batch in 3 days... I've got to be quick this time though because I made the mistake of getting there at noon last time and they had sold out.:D

Posted by Dexter

Wait, posts here on VGC encouraged you to get a Wii? That's cool.

Yeah, it's a fantastic system and I'm sure it's going to live a wonderful life.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I can't keep my hands of my... etc

But yeah, lucky you getting one before christmas. Not easy to do.

Posted by Bebop

I havent put this much time into video games since Resi 4. Ive dedicated the last 2 days to Zelda but its mostly been Wii Sports for me.

Posted by damon5567

Quoting juliepink: I got a wii 3 days ago and i have to say its amazing i cant keep my hands off it, the games are fantastic and iam lovin that new remote, i got to rate nintendo it really is a new way of gaming and the virtual console looks wicked!
It was reading some of the post in this fourm made me get one an iam so glad i did thanks guys, and hope this incourages someone eles to do the same!!

Dont blow up ur tv

Posted by bond101

I actually got a wii from a website. I loooove it, i haven't stopped playing it in the last week.

Posted by ccrocker58

Good job getting a Wii before the holidays! I'll tell you right now, you're going to love it :)