AC/DC

Posted by Omni

They are one of the most influential hard rock bands in history. I think the Back In Black album is a classic. I know Jordo likes them a lot, so I'm surprised I'm making this thread and not him. I'm sure he'll have something to add.

Posted by Sean Fury

I like all of AC/DC's hit songs, the ones that are always on the radio, but don't get enough circulation to get annoying. I can't listen to that kind of rock music for too long, I mean, I love "Ace of Spades" and I could listen to that song forever, but the rest of AC/DC's stuff doesn't flow with me the right way.

Posted by Raptor

Let's put it this way, I'd rather squat and let my balls dangle over a box full of playful tiger cubs than listen to this band.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

For the most part, I agree with Raptor.

And really, it's his voice. God I can't stand his voice.

course what do i kno lol i like brutal death melodeath and black

Posted by Raptor

Mm, if it was just the music, I wouldn't mind it so much, but even that I don't particularly care for. But I've never liked that high-pitched screechy ****.

Posted by Omni

Which vocalist are you talking about? Bon Scott or Brian Johnson?

Posted by Killer Jordo

AC/DC is usually mixed up with metal. Which it's not! It's rock. Pure rock. They may act likem etal heads, but their music does not show it. A miss conception I hate too see. I listen to alot of AC/DC as SCC said before, and I do enjoy their music. Back In Black is their chart-topping album which of course is one of their best. I've listened to it so many times, and I never get dull of it. High Voltage is laos one of their better albums. although some of its early reviews gave it a thumbs down, the fans spoke differently! AC/DC was one of those bands that helped to build the road of Rock N' roll.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Killer Jordo: AC/DC is usually mixed up with metal. Which it's not! It's rock. Pure rock. They may act likem etal heads, but their music does not show it.

Pure foot-stompin' rock and roll!

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: Which vocalist are you talking about? Bon Scott or Brian Johnson?

They have two singers? Whichever one wails like he just got his testicles caught in a bear trap. Or do they both sound like that? Why would I have ever cared to even learn their names? =/

Posted by Omni

Okay, Bon Scott is their first singer. I think you're talking about him, since he has a weird voice, and I don't like it much, either. Here's three well-known songs he sings on:

Girl's Got Rhythm
Whole Lotta Rosie
Highway To Hell

Brian Johnson replaced Bon Scott when he died. I think his voice is less annoying than Bon Scott's, since I don't like it, either. Here's three well-known songs he sings on:

Back In Black
You Shook Me All Night Long
For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

On a side note, I think they should have called it quits by now. For Those About To Rock We Salute You was their last good album, in my opinion.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Razors Edge was a good mix of tracks.

Posted by Vasioth

AC/DC is an amazing band in some cases. There music and songs are catchy... it’s just the singer...

I mean, on the song "Back in Black" you listen to it quite peacefully (Hard to believe huh =p? ) then his voice... just gets on your nerves.

But I love the songs Back in Black, Hell aint a bad place to be, Are you Ready, Can't stand still and ect. So yeah, there a great band :) , influential, that's for sure.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Johnson's voice is part of the band, love it or leave it.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Killer Jordo: love it or leave it.

lol FREEDUMB FRIES

Posted by Killer Jordo

Potato.