Playstation 3 Game Collection

Posted by Axis

Ok, for the very select few of us that have one. Post the games that you actually have for it.

Formula One: Championship Edition
Motorstorm
Resistance: Fall of Man

...and I won't add to that list for a while.

Posted by TheSorrow

same here... only Resistance

Posted by Last Fog

I'd bet money that not a single soul on this site has a PS3 "collection", if you consider a collection more than three.

Posted by Big Boss

Resistance: Fall of Man.

There's nothing else out for me right now. Just like the Wii, I'm only really playing one game. I'd get Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, but until Sony decides to follow the 360 way of Achievements, I'll be getting my multiplatform offerings on Microsoft's system.

I could also try out the Gundam title, but with the horrid reviews it has gotten, I'm not willing to throw out $60 for it. Still, it's funny how it's the best selling PS3 title in Japan. Oh, those Gundam fanatics...

Posted by TheSorrow

just got Full Auto 2 today its ok it will keep my attention for a while till i go back to play Project 8 for the 360

Posted by Unite

Posted by TheSorrow

just bought Full Auto 2 couple of days ago and its all right...

Posted by x.r0wney.x

all i have is Resistance Fall of Man and Tony Hawk's Project 8. once i beat Resistance i am gonna get COD 3

Posted by Anti-Muffla

Call of Duty 3

Not many good games out at the moment, but i love Resistance.

Posted by Axis

Updated. Can we please get a sticky for this thread?

Posted by Poco

none i cant afford the extra morgatage payment for the ps3 or the generator to run the thing. plus i mean all the games are brown.

Posted by THEDVS1

iv got resistance,motorstorm,call of duty3,formula 1 and ridge racer.but i got alot more 360 games sence thare are alot more better ones for that system.I don't really care what system there on as long as there fun to play for more then 10 min.My psn name is THEDVS1 all in caps.My xbl name is rift33 and my wii friend code really has no use to me yet atleast until nintendo gets some games out to play online...!**** it$!$#@!@#$#!

Posted by Unite

Well i have now

Armored Core 4
resistance: fall of man
Motor storm
Genji dawn of the blade

Posted by Axel8

resistance
Madden 07
Oblivion
Fear

Posted by Roxas23857

Resistance Fall of Man
Genji Days of the Blade
Need for Speed Carbon

Posted by Unite

Well i have now

Armored Core 4
resistance: fall of man
Motor storm
Genji dawn of the blade
Spider Man 3

Posted by Roxas23857

Ok update...

Resistance Fall of Man
Genji Days of the Blade
Need for Speed Carbon
Transformers the game

Posted by Roth

None... until later today. I've got Ninja Gaiden Sigma on reserve. I'm stoked!

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

all i have at the moment is resistance

Posted by Roxas23857

EvilDeadGamer,

Don't get Genji it's not that great....the camera sucks. It has good graphics but thats it.

Posted by Ch

All i have is... nothing. I just bought got mine today and I can't seem to find any interesting games for it.

Help?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Sigma and Resistance. Bought it specifically for Sigma, but Resistance was already marked-down. So hey, why not.

Quoted post: All i have is... nothing. I just bought got mine today and I can't seem to find any interesting games for it.

Help?

Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Posted by Anti-Muffla

Resistance
COD 3
Spiderman 3
Rainbow Six: Vegas

And I am happy with them for right now! Next game I'm getting is Warhawk and possibly Lair.

Posted by Last Fog

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Anti-Muffla

Quoting Last Fog: How could you spend $600 on something and then realise, "Oops, looks like there nothing I wanna play"?

correction, $500.

Posted by Last Fog

Well no, I think at the time he posted the price drop didn't happen yet. Either way, wtf.

Posted by Anti-Muffla

It was like a week before that post. lol. "either way, wtf". i said it just for giggles.