Metal Slug

Posted by Drewboy64

Is this game out yet? It kept getting delayed week wafter week, and i thought it was out the 14th, but IGN's release dates don't show it.

Posted by Bebop

You mean Anthology? I swear it was American Launch. Unfortunately for us Brits we cant get our slug on until next year. However if it's not even out in America yet I guess I'll be waiting much longer :c

Posted by Drewboy64

IGN said metal slujg was the 30th of november for the US and the 30th of March for the UK, although i think it was delayed till this week or something.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Thursday, *****es.

Or March 30th for you brits.

Posted by Flounder

i preordered this game and it keeps getting pushed back everytime i call to see if its in (and yes it was suppose to be a launch game here in the states). last i herd from eb was that it should be ready for pick up on the 15th of this month.

Posted by Unite

**** i didn't preorder a copy so now it's all sold out

Posted by Flounder

well i picked my copy up yesterday. have been playing it alot. the controller configs are both good and bad, so far the default has been the best one and it feels/works very well. i have palyed these games a million times in the arcade and it is still a lot of fun. imo its a great buy considering you get 6 games and all the the coins you dump into the machine over the years. yes we all have them on our computers and its still worth buying it.