Pardon me While I Soil Myself

Posted by Lord of Spam

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,72263-0.html?tw=wn_index_1

FireFly mmo? dear *** yes.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]What's FireFly? lol[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

OLD NEWS IS OLD and also stupid. It's going to suck.

And by old I mean, like, four days old. lewl

Posted by Bebop

I dont care. I never cared about Firefly to begin with. Honestly, makes the Little Britain game sound fun.

Posted by Big Boss

Firefly? I'm more excited about the strong possiblity of the PS3 having a DC MMO and the 360 with a Marvel one. Bring on the battle of the ages! Civil War vs. Infinite Crisis!!

Posted by Dexter

Never heard of it but it must be sucky because that's the direction Lord of Spam's gaming taste leads.

zing

Though FireFly was actually **** awesome. The movie Serenity was based on the show.

Posted by Dexter

Oh yeah, is that was this is all about? I never really got into FireFly but Serenity had its moments, I suppose.

Posted by GameMiestro

I thought Firefly was a little kid's cell phone.

This sounds cool, though.

Posted by TendoAddict

It will be good if they actaully take time and develop the game. (Obvious I know)

I just feel like its going to be a game that hides behind its name rather then get a great game out of the story.

Just look at the DnD MMO, I dont think they could of gotten a better head start for a MMO and it turned out crap.

Quoted post: I just feel like its going to be a game that hides behind its name rather then get a great game out of the story.

Firefly doesn't have a name. It was barely out long enough for anyone to even know what it is.

Posted by Drewboy64

Yeah, I read about this. I wish i could play it, but I doubt my parents will buy me a subscription.

Firefly is the best **** show in the gorram verse. Heh.

Posted by Echo

I loved Serenity but I've only seen one or two episodes of the show. An MMO could be fun, though. I doubt I'll ever play it because I'll be ****ed before I pay every month for a game. I'm way too much of a cheap bastard for that.

Posted by Speedfreak

What the hell is FireFly and why should I care?

Posted by Bebop

Firefly was a quickly cancelled average sci fi show. It only has a slight cult status because it got cancelled. Short lived things help it become 'lol the greatest thing it really was' like Bruce Lee's acting and 2Pac songs. Same with Family Guy. Which is now worse than its ever been.

Posted by Speedfreak

So basically about as good as Lost? =-*

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoting Speedfreak: So basically about as good as Lost? =-*

No, atleast lost had realitve plot.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Speedfreak: So basically about as good as Lost? =-*

[COLOR="Yellow"]Take that back *****, Lost is a da[COLOR="Yellow"]m[/COLOR]n good show.[/COLOR]

Posted by Bebop

The main differences between Lost and Firefly is:

a>it's good
b>it's not cancelled

Posted by Drewboy64

Firefly is a great show. We don't like it just because it got canceled, we like it because the writing is awesome, the characters are great, etc.

It's not some starwars-like **** where anakin is stupid and the puns are horrible.

Posted by Bebop

Puns? What? Most of the Firefly apprecation comes from it being short lived. End of.

Posted by Drewboy64

Puns, like in starwars 2: "Where's Amadala?" "She seems to be on top of things."

I think the short livedness of firefly is a heavy part in the fans, but definately not why they love the show so much.

It still surprises me the guy who made Firefly also made Buffy

Quoted post: Most of the Firefly apprecation comes from it being short lived. End of.

No, not really. It's how it got it's cult status since it didn't have enough time to generate a larger following, but people like it because, as said, the characters and writing were really great.