Coldplay

Posted by Omni

I just got into them in the last few weeks, because I remembered Dexter posting something about pianos. "Clocks" is a cool song, but they have others that I like, too.

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, the piano work is basically what I like best about them. "Clocks" is still my favorite song of theirs. I got the riff down really well.

Check out "Hoppipolla" by Sigur Ros. I've almost got it down perfectly. Much more difficut than "Clocks." I like how well my paws are already coordinated because of all my drumming.

Posted by Sean Fury

I like a few of Coldplay's songs, but they're way too happily depressing for me. I can't take much of that for long. Good band, not my...cup of tea.

Posted by Dexter

Happily depressing. lol

Yeah, whenever I hear Coldplay, it simply makes me want to listen to Sigur Ros. Sigur does so much more for me. Better music videos, too.

Posted by Proto Man

Coldplay depressing? WHAT??? I find their music relaxing myself. Clocks makes me think of whispy clouds in the sky.

There is another song by Coldplay that I like, but I can't remember the name. It sounds similar to Clocks too!

Posted by Omni

They are the world's most happily depressing band, apparently. I can't believe they haven't had a UK #1 single yet.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Proto Man: Clocks makes me think of whispy clouds in the sky.

haha. That's probably because the Peter Pan trailer. Go watch it on Youtube or something. They play that song as they fly through the clouds or something.