Christmas Songs

Posted by Omni

What are everyone's favorite traditional or non-traditional Christmas songs? "Ave Maria" is mine. I also really enjoyed Chris Cornell's rendition of the song, because I think he is an amazing singer.

Posted by Sean Fury

I don't even know, the song I like's name I can't even remember, I just know what it sounds like. And it isn't religious in any way shape or form, it's one of those cheesy Christmas songs that has a catchy tune.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Little Drummer boy rox muy sox. Seriously it's one of my fave Christmas carols. That and 'Jingle-bell rock".

Posted by WackoHater2

I don't really like Christmas music. It's rather boring and annoying, although I usually like it if a good rock band covers a Christmas song, or makes their own (example: Fall Out Boy - "Yule Shoot Your Eye Out" is a good song).

Posted by Omni

I like "A Winter's Tale" by Queen. It was the last song Freddie finished, around two weeks before his death. It's nice that he was able to look on the bright side of things and make such a happy song even when he was on his very last legs. The vocals are also some of his finest, especially considering the state he was in. Brian plays a cool guitar solo, too.