500 GB HDD

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

So today my work got in a bunch of hard drives which included a stack of 500 GB internals with four extra that we never bought. So I was all "can I have it" and my boss was like "whatever."

So now that brings me up to 1,240 gigs, well over a terabyte. IF I installed it. But I'm too lazy. So the question is: What do I do with a 500 gig HDD, DA?

I was thinking grabbing the "entire internets" torrent, loading it up, throwing in some CP, and mailing it to the police from a different address with a note saying "I can't stop myself"

Posted by Slade

That's a really good idea. Either that or put the same stuff on it and plant it in some guy's computer(maybe a really *****y customer), then alert the police to "what you found while you were working on it."

... oh man, that's ****ing brilliant.

It's made even better that we actually have to do that if we find CP.

Posted by sniper

Michael Benton
18230 SE Wax Rd.
Covington, WA 98042

Posted by Arczu

Yeah toss me up one of those suckers!

...is what I would LIKE to be saying, but it doesn't look like drives are over 250GB around here.

Posted by Lord of Spam

mail it to me, since i only have a 30 gig hd, and likely wont have the cash to get a new one for quiet some time.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Lord of Spam: mail it to me, since i only have a 30 gig hd, and likely wont have the cash to get a new one for quiet some time.

Sure, go ahead and do that. But first fill it with CP and then call the cops on him so he has like 5 minutes to hide any evidence before they get there.

If he manages to stay out of jail, he gets to keep it.

Oh, and put traces of weed and cocaine on it, too, so the dogs can sniff it out.

Posted by mis0

YEAH DO THAT, but instead of shafting a customer, send it to fivehead there instead. He'll get high off it, and get busted!

Posted by Zeta

My computer only has like 20GB. Give it to me. :(

Posted by Shade

Mine has 19.8 GB. I deserve it more. :p:

Posted by Zeta

Just checked mine. 18.9 GB. ****ing owned. :cool:

Posted by Shade

19.0, for me, actually.

****ing .1 away. We're so pathetic. :(

What the hell? You guys do realise a 300 gig HDD only costs 120 bucks, right?

And if I'd give it to anyone it would be Zeta. I need to know good tentacle **** would be put on it. Not lame rap about weed or pictures of DeLay.

Posted by Stalolin

Give it to me.

I need 700 gigs.

NO YOU DON'T

Posted by Stalolin

I BEG TO DIFFER

Posted by Lord of Spam

honestly man, i'd send you five bux, and/or noodz of myself.

whichever you find more fapworthy.

Posted by Stalolin

This feels like the time my friend got four copies of Street Fighter Alpha 3 for the PSP for like $0.99 because of a website error.

Posted by Shade

[quote]honestly man, i'd send you five bux, and/or noodz of myself.

whichever you find more fapworthy.

Honest Abe is hawt

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Stalolin: This feels like the time my friend got four copies of Street Fighter Alpha 3 for the PSP for like $0.99 because of a website error.

[Family Guy style flashback occurs]

Posted by Linko_16

IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR SKILL

GO FOR BROKE

Quoting Shade32: Honest Abe is hawt

On the door to the cabinet of my desk right in front of where I put my laptop, there's a row of play money that, for some reason, I thought would look cool if I put it up there, one on top of the other.

When I'm fapping, Abe is right at eye-level if I happen to look up. It's really weird. Like he's staring at me... watching me... :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

just when we thought your fappings couldnt get any worse...

Posted by mis0

If only this happened five months ago. My laptop was a P2 with a 5 gig HD. Yeah, FIVE WHOLE GIGS.

Quoted post: honestly man, i'd send you five bux, and/or noodz of myself.

Ten noodz and it's a deal.

Actually, what I thought of doing was putting some stuff on it, sending it to one of you fags who puts some stuff on it who sends it to another one of us and so on and so on. By the time it comes back to me we'd have a load of hilarious **** from pronz to muzak to whatever the hell else.

Then I realised some dick would either keep it or be all "lol too poor to mail it"

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: or be all "lol too poor to mail it"

:)

Yeah, you're exactly who I was thinking of when I said that.

Posted by Linko_16

I'd totally do that, but I know my dad would want to know wtf was going on when something like that came in the mail, and he'd want to see what was on it. If we did something like that, I'd have to get it first.

I bet your dad couldn't even install a hard drive. He'd be all "lol how do i change jumpers to make this a slave"

Though if I did it I'd put it in an enclosure so all you fags would have to do it plug it with a USB cord.

Posted by Linko_16

My dad used to do tech support for IBM. He told other people what to do when they @#$%ed up their computers. He's also super suspicious of stuff, so he would definitely want to know if I was downloading a virus or something when I get this thing in the mail.

Posted by Slade

That's a really good idea. I think that my parents would want to know what was on it if they saw it, but I could pick it up first if I knew when it was going to arrive. I'd totally take the chance just for such an awesome thing, though.

Quoted post: My dad used to do tech support for IBM. He told other people what to do when they @#$%ed up their computers. He's also super suspicious of stuff, so he would definitely want to know if I was downloading a virus or something when I get this thing in the mail.

I should, like, send my business card with it or something then. Make it look less suspicious since I basically do what your dad did. Except I actually fix it rather than saying "lol do this or something idk"

Posted by Linko_16

Well, since IBM worked on central servers and whatnot, he was able to work on things first-hand instead of telling dozens of different people with their own computers how to fix things.

I'm not 100% about the details, but he was good at what he did. It was so stressful, though, he transfered to another area of IBM... not sure what he does now.

Yeah, it actually is pretty stressful. And I bet I do half of what he did.

Actually, it's more annoying than stressful because you get a really ****ed up computer, fix it, and then get it back three days later with a "lol i don't know what i did now"

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Yeah, it actually is pretty stressful. And I bet I do half of what he did.

Actually, it's more annoying than stressful because you get a really ****ed up computer, fix it, and then get it back three days later with a "lol i don't know what i did now"

did you check for windows me lol

It's surprising how many people still have ME. It's basically the only thing we install one used systems too.

*** I hated learning how to format ME. **** that ****.

Posted by Sterling

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: the "entire internets" torrent

link pls

k, got me christmas bonus. This includes a 21 inch monitor with a dead pixel in the very bottom corner, and a 20 inch CRT that's about as huge as a minifridge (and weighs about 100 pounds.)

The former is worth over 700 dollars (if it wasn't "damaged") and the latter is worth 600 new. WAYS TO MAKE A PROFIT?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: ... with a dead pixel in the very bottom corner

Throw it out. It's worthless.

That's exactly why I was given it. We would have either thrown it out or used it as a backup monitor for our workbench when another breaks down.

Posted by Ant

Wow, what stupid babies.