And the countdown begins...

Posted by maian

For the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess.

Well, who waited? I didn't wait because I want to play it more on cube. On the contrary, I'd much more love to play it on Wii. But alas, I need it ASAP, and I'm getting a Wii no time soon. Who's psyched?

Posted by Zeta

Driving up to the Gamestop I reserved it at on Wednesday, hopefully.

Posted by Arcadios

Will get 4 Wii.

Posted by Ant

Anyone who gets the GC version is either a gay or poor. I hate both with a passion.

Posted by Sean Fury

I'm waiting until I get a Wii at Christmas. I know I could get it sooner for the cube, but why bother?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, I'm buying it. But I've played and beaten the Wii version.

Posted by Ant

Hmm, guess that makes you a gay.

Very gay.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Seeing as I was planning on getting Zelda TP as my first WII game for Christmas, that's the one I'll get :)[/COLOR]

Posted by maian

It ships at 5 today.

It can only be called fate, that as I was about to leave Target in anger, some mom asked an employee when it was shipping!

Posted by Zeta

Oh shi- Really? brb, gonna go call the Gamestop where I reserved it.

EDIT: *******it, I can't find the yellow pages, or white pages, or whatever has business and store phone numbers. :(

Posted by maian

My Target is within walking distance. :cookie:

...A painful, long, 30 minute bikeride, but it's bloody well worth it.

An hour and a half remains.

Quoted post: EDIT: *******it, I can't find the yellow pages, or white pages, or whatever has business and store phone numbers.

HOW DO I USE INTERNETS AND STORE LOCATOR?

Posted by maian

Got it.

I'm all blissful now! =D

Posted by Zeta

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I have no method of transportation right now, nor tomorrow most likely.

='(

Getting it tomorrow at Wal-Mart. Apparently I can waltz in right before it closes and still grab ten copies if I wanted them.

Posted by maian

lol took that 20 minute uphill bikeride there and back twice today to get this game. I just re-lit Kakariko village! :)

I am, however, thoroughly disappointed with Kakariko. =( When did they decide to turn a country-esque, green, open town into an old-western pioneer esque village in the middle of a canyon? Oh, and I accidently skipped the scene where I free the light spirit, which caused me to miss out on a very lengthy conversation that pretty much guided me where I was supposed to go. ;_;

Yeah, it's awesome when games like this allow you to skip cutscenes, yet in games like Gears of War you can't.

Posted by Ant

lol it's on the right side of the map for you lol

Posted by maian

lol link is left handed in mine take that jerks

Posted by Ant

left handed people die on average about 10 years earlier then right handed people. take that jerk.

Posted by maian

Time for me to log more progress!

I'm a giant nerd, but I have no problem denying it! I bought it at 5 yesterday, and I have made it 14-15 hours into the game at Arbiter's Grounds. I completed Goron Mines and Lakebed today, so I'm in no mood for another dungeon. I'm loving the environments. I <3'd the Gorons, but was sad when they didn't always roll up into their balls/unroll when you talk to them, and make their noise. =(

Zora's Domain was rad, I liked how the music was pretty much the same. Oh, and I totally bol'd at the fishing hole when that girl had a black and white photo of the OOT fishing guy. Awesome.

Posted by Zeta

Ah, I've been meaning to ask someone. How is the Lakebed Temple compared to the Water Temple?

Posted by Ant

Just as hard IMO.

I found it easier. Of course, I was, what, 13 when I played OoT? So that might have something to do with it.

Posted by maian

I dunno, I found it easier. It's a little more like MM's water temple. It took awhile, but I wasn't thinking, "Wow, this dungeon is long, tedious, and it sucks!" like I always do with water temple. Besides, it's only the third one.

Anyway, WTF. Spoilers lol

[spoiler]Alright, so I went to the Sacred Grove again. I cried with joy when I re-entered The Temple of Time in the past, even with the same music. It was awesome, and freakin' rad. My excitement was further propelled when I went into the "secret" temple of time, which was extremely Tower of the ***s esque. I played through as quickly as I could, hoping there'd be some explanation, or some clarification of why I was in the past, where I was, and what the crap that TOTG Temple of Time eight-story deal was. I was severely disappointed when I walked out and Midna was all "alright let's go lol". I left the Sacred Grotto, completely confused as to why I even went to the past, and why there was a freakin' eight story version of The Temple of Time that was eerily similar to The Tower of the ***s.[/spoiler]