InuYasha!

Posted by InuYasha gurl

If there is already a thread about this, I'm sorry.

Okay, I am basicly in LOVE with InuYasha, I like Shippo and InuYasha, probably Miroku, anyway. What do you guys think of this hot dog half demon?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Neverending inuyasha threads.

I don't think much about him. Or the show. Or anything to do with it. I dislike wasting time, you see.

Posted by Fate

Quoting InuYasha gurl: If there is already a thread about this, I'm sorry.

Okay, I am bacicly in LOVE with InuYasha, I like Shippo and InuYasha, probably Miroku, anyway. What do you guys think of this hot dog half demon?

Quote of the year.

Posted by InuYasha gurl

Wow a spelling mistake, ((I feel welcomed))

Anyway. The one character that I think is really annoying. Sesshomaru. He's a tree with white snow on him.

Posted by Caryatid

I went through my Inuyasha phase a looooooooong time ago. Trust me, with an anime fan, the Inuyasha-fangirl-state-of-mind never lasts. I still think the show is humorous, though, and Sango and Miroku are quite a good couple.

Posted by InuYasha gurl

Yes, I think that Miroku and Songo are a great couple. But I prefer InuYasha and Kikyo.

Posted by Sable Wind

Wow, another ignorant Inuyasha fan who, despite their undying "loyalty" do not even download subbed versions to at least see the show in it's original format and with better translation, even though the show sucks to begin with.

They also refuse to spell the character's names right... Shippou, Sesshoumaru, and Kikyou, are just the main examples.

Please die. You give anime fans a bad name. :(
[/*****]

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I could never get into this piece of crap no matter how much I tried. It sucked beyond belief... if not more. Inuyasha fans are almost as bad as Dragonballz fans. This topic sucks hardcore.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Angelwing: Neverending inuyasha threads.

***, I swear, it's nightmare to think back when I first became mod of this board how much trouble I had just with Inuyasha threads.

Anywho, I never really liked the show, mostly because of it's super slow pace.

Posted by Legend Saber

I tend to dislike shows that lack endings, are longer than twenty-six episodes (they start to drag after that), and have extremely annoying characters and clich

Posted by InuYasha gurl

Well, people have their own oppinions about what they watch I think DBZ sucks, I think Yu Yu Hakasho sucks. But I love InuYasha, and I don't care what people think about it, at least the show is still going on.

Posted by Caryatid

Dark Bulb 4.1-WHAT?!?! I'm a girl, thanks! But tenks for the rep. ^_^

Back on topic, I actually like Yuu Yuu Hakasho, at least the episodes where they're fighting in that huge world tournament thingy...but I hope they end the d*amn show soon. It's annoying how they keep showing the same episodes over and over again.

Posted by InuYasha gurl

Quoting Sable Wind: Wow, another ignorant Inuyasha fan who, despite their undying "loyalty" do not even download subbed versions to at least see the show in it's original format and with better translation, even though the show sucks to begin with.

They also refuse to spell the character's names right... Shippou, Sesshoumaru, and Kikyou, are just the main examples.

Please die. You give anime fans a bad name. :(
[/*****]

Actually if you see in the Title of the episodes it IS spelt as Shippo, Sesshomaru, and Kikyo. If you pay attention that is.

Posted by Xenos

In bastardized English-Japanese, but properly, it's spelled as the prior.

Oh wow, if I was more "assholic" like back then, I would have flamed the **** out of this thread.

Posted by Shade

I hate how there are so many damn filler episodes. Please, if I'm going to watch a show, I just want to watch the plot progress. Not to wait twenty episodes just to see what happens next in the actually storyline.

Posted by iloveusotalk2me

ok all i have to say is i LOVE inuyasha ....hes so hot and so are sesshomaru , kouga , and of course MIROKU!!!! i love miroku!!! and kirara is sooooo cute!!!!

Posted by Mystic Hero

Please die.

Posted by Blade Weaver

Inu Yasha is great, but most people don't get the point of the show/books
so im not going to fight for it.

the "-ou" endings are the direct japanese translations: to make them the american versions,you take of the "u"

How can you diss Sesshomaru like that! Inuyasha is too hot-headed and two-timing, Miroku's a pervert and Shippo won't fight (though he is young, but he's at least 50).
Sesshomaru is cool, composed and an excellent fighter, with one arm he is slightly higher skilled than Inuyasha. Tokijin is evil and Tenseiga is nearly useless, but still, he cares for a human girl, and for a demon that's amazing.

Posted by mralph225

Inuyasha is probably going on still because the animation is so cheap, and the fight scenes are absolutely pathetic. The story just goes on and on and on and on. I only watch it at night once in a while cuz there's nothing else on. oh, and why is inuyasha so gay? he whines all the time and acts like a little 9 year old.

Posted by Arczu

Supposedly, the hardcore-Anime people would reject this faster then a tape comes out of a VCR. I somewhat like the show, despite some corny lines from the est trope degoutant English version.

I know there is better out there, yet I can't help but get a cheap laugh or two every once in awhile out of this show. People are right though: waaay too many fillers.

Posted by InuYasha gurl

Quoting Blade Weaver: Inu Yasha is great, but most people don't get the point of the show/books
so im not going to fight for it.

the "-ou" endings are the direct japanese translations: to make them the american versions,you take of the "u"

How can you diss Sesshomaru like that! Inuyasha is too hot-headed and two-timing, Miroku's a pervert and Shippo won't fight (though he is young, but he's at least 50).
Sesshomaru is cool, composed and an excellent fighter, with one arm he is slightly higher skilled than Inuyasha. Tokijin is evil and Tenseiga is nearly useless, but still, he cares for a human girl, and for a demon that's amazing.

I just don't like him, not everyone has to like the same character. I have to admit he is strong, but the characteristic and the get-up he wears is totally lame!

Posted by Ghost_Walker

Can't wait to see the new episodes!!!!!

Posted by WhiteWolf012187

I must admit I love Inuyasha... The characters and their problems in it intrigue me. But I love the fanfiction more :-D Maybe that is why I love it so much. When I find a great peice of literature (which has a plot and moves forward) I just can't help but read it and love it. So I guess I am more in love with the base of the stories characters and the plot development by the author of the fanfic than how it was constructed by the original creators. Everyone has their own opinions. So I am not going to say the show completely sucked, just that there wasn't enough plot.

<3 White Wolf

Posted by Dragon X

Quoting WhiteWolf012187: I must admit I love Inuyasha... The characters and their problems in it intrigue me. But I love the fanfiction more :-D Maybe that is why I love it so much. When I find a great peice of literature (which has a plot and moves forward) I just can't help but read it and love it. So I guess I am more in love with the base of the stories characters and the plot development by the author of the fanfic than how it was constructed by the original creators. Everyone has their own opinions. So I am not going to say the show completely sucked, just that there wasn't enough plot.

<3 White Wolf

I aree the characters are the main reason why I watch this anime

Posted by nich

I stopped watching a long time ago for easons already mentioned by everyone. Some of the demons in this show are so rediculous.... a hair demon? Come on. But yeah Sesshomaru is the best thing about it.

Posted by Ami

Inuyasha is an awesome show.

Posted by Chibi Trunks

Quoting InuYasha gurl: Yes, I think that Miroku and Songo are a great couple. But I prefer InuYasha and Kikyo.

I think Inuyasha and Kagome would make a good couple.

Posted by InuYasha Is Me

i like inuyasha, but i don't think he is hot,and come on Kikiu is dead, who wants to be with someone that is dead, i'd be...weird, kagome is hot, sango is hot, Kaede...just kidding!, but yeah, miroku+sango, and inuyasha+kagome

Posted by Fate

You're all so blindingly unique.

I stopped watching a long time ago.

Posted by ko dude

i like inuyasha but it just os so boring once u watch gundam seed it has better fights and they like always ha fighting

Posted by ko dude

have*

Posted by NightmareBassX

[QUOTE=Legend Saber]I tend to dislike shows that lack endings, are longer than twenty-six episodes (they start to drag after that), and have extremely annoying characters and clich

Posted by QUAKE126

inuyasha is the best i have never missed an episode and i have all the movies

Posted by LagunasSweetling

I love inuyasha. I read tons and tons of fanfic too... But he's not my favorite character, despite his being lovable... Sesshomaru is my fav. Maybe because his attitude reminds me of Harmonixer....?

Posted by Chronic

I hate Inyuyasha but my girlfriend loves it so I have to seem at least a little intrested in it.

Posted by RedLeprechaun90

Its a good anime, i used to like it a lot better than i do now. my fav. characters are inuyasha and kagome

Posted by Fly

mine are Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, there both kewl. i bet anyone, that i know the most.

Posted by Average n00b

I..Only like Kikyo and InuYasha no one else..I only watch it on the weekends.

Posted by Blade Weaver

Yes!! more InuYasha fans ^^
I think Sango+Miroku, Kagome+Inuyasha couple are best, though there might be some troubles for Kagome and Inuyasha when the journey finishes.
personally Kikyo should die- or rather re-die

Posted by Boner

Quoting InuYasha gurl: basicly

+5 for a failed attempt at correcting yourself.

-10 for the failure.

It's spelled 'basically'.

The End.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

See VGC, I would not be a good mod for this thread, because if I was, I would delete it.

I would delete because there is nothing worse than otakus.

Wait, one thing.

Inuyasha otakus.

GET OUT.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Why hasn't Sean Fury commented on this thread yet?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

lmfao vamp

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Vampiro: Why hasn't Sean Fury commented on this thread yet?

Just saw it.

It's true that Inuyasha has too many filler episodes, but I love the storyline. I think it's quite original and it works well the way they set it out, how they intertwined so many diffrent stories (with the protagonist's foes) into the main story, but still keep me interested. I'm aggravated at how slowly and how little they show with Miroku and Sango, and I'd love to hear more about Shippou, but I loved Inuyasha's progression through the entire series. He starts out as a bastard who cares only about himself and becoming stronger, like any male anime character, but slowly becomes more aware that there are more people then just himself in the world and eventually opens up.

I know a lot of people hate the show, but I do adore it, and no one's opinion will ever sway me.

Posted by Klarth

I wish I could be just like sean fury, then I would be inu yasha and i could burn stuff!

burning stuff is cool! ^_^

Posted by Arczu

[Font=Times New Roman]Above Post: Eh?

What the?[INDENT]The English dub is not too bad. Compared to all the others that exist, this is one of the good ones.[/INDENT]I mean... seriously, at first it wasn't that great, but now there is actual feeling into the acting. The later part of the show.
[/font]

Posted by LagunasSweetling

[quote]I would delete because there is nothing worse than otakus.

Wait, one thing.

Inuyasha otakus.

There's nothig wrong with being an otaku as long as you do it with style ;)

As for me, and my opinion on inuyasha:

I like the fact that inuyasha is an A$$.

I hate that the last episode leaves you still wondering about his and kagome's relationship.

Sesshomaru is effing sweet. I think that his attitude ROCKS. If I were him, I would TOTALLY step on Jaken every chance I got! And he's not a complete jerk if he keeps rin around.

Not to mention I would rather have a guy with a sword of death AND a sword of life on my side.

And last but not least, Kikyo definately needs to "re-die" I really kind of hate her.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I hate everything about this anime. The Story, the sorry dialouge the characters have to take place in. The fact that 70% of all the episodes have nothing to do with the story at all.

Posted by Cmex28

i HATE inuyasha, and i would post why but u dont care so ill just say INUYASHA sucks, and i dont mean the show >:D

Posted by NEMI

I really LOVE Inuyasha,he's one of my favorites, I really love those tiny,cutie,and soft dog ears!!! :-D

Posted by MottaTheHutt

InuYasha is mediocre, washed up, and repetitive. I used to like InuYasha. My old screename was "InuyashaWannaB" (wtf?), but then I pulled my head out of my ass. True story.

Posted by Jazz

So do think Inuyasha will hook up with kagome or kikyo.

Posted by temari

inuyasha fans! i love this web site more with each thread i read! I LOVE INUYASHA ! i think sessohmaru is hotter!

Posted by Jazz

practicly everybody that posts on this thread loves inuyasha. DUH!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Naoko

Quoting InuYasha gurl: If there is already a thread about this, I'm sorry.

Okay, I am basicly in LOVE with InuYasha, I like Shippo and InuYasha, probably Miroku, anyway. What do you guys think of this hot dog half demon?

inuyasha is hot, but sesshomaru is hotter. miroku would be hot too, if he wasn't such a perv.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

this show is just like DBZ, its good in the beginning then it just gets really, really stupid.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Naoko: inuyasha is hot, but sesshomaru is hotter. miroku would be hot too, if he wasn't such a perv.

I disagree. Miroku is by far hotter due to his pervish ways.

Posted by Zeta

I'd like to stick my Tetsaiga in Miroku's Wind Tunnel, if you know what I mean...

Posted by Naoko

Quoting Ant: I disagree. Miroku is by far hotter due to his pervish ways.

yes i know but, what if his prayer beads come off while he is doing his pervy thing, and you get sucked up into it? i fear for sango.

Posted by Naoko

Quoting Tiptoegecko: this show is just like DBZ, its good in the beginning then it just gets really, really stupid.

meh. think what you want, inuyasha will always be the awesomeness. and so will dbz, and if you don't like it that's your own opinion, and i will still respect it, even though i disagree.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

This is the internet, dude. You don't have to respect anything.

Posted by Naoko

but i still do, and i am a big push over, so i apologize alot too

Posted by Poco

Quoting Vampire Slayer: I hate everything about this anime. The Story, the sorry dialouge the characters have to take place in. The fact that 70% of all the episodes have nothing to do with the story at all.

ugh baku gaijins like you will never understand the true meaning of great anime like inuyasha

ugh~

Posted by Inuyasha

Ive heard these dvds of the sixth season of Inuyasha at Walmart.