Dexter

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

srsly, get a better connection or something. It would be nice to play an entire match with you without you disconnecting. Do it for me, plz?

Posted by Dexter

I promise, it's not my fault! The girls were all over me to take them out to get some foods. Every time I would get back on, something else would come up and I would have to leave.

Although there is something wrong. There are, like, two levels in Call of Duty 2 that simply won't load up for me. You were in one of them for awhile there so I couldn't join you. :(

Get back on right now! I'm rawking them terrifically with teh shotguns!

Also, are you feeling ok? You sounded like you were coming down with a frostbitten cold or something?

LoSnote: We will not tolerate furry slang here.

Posted by Zeta

On the subject of ****ty connections and stuff: Arcadios, do something about yours. :mad:

Quoted post: Also, are you feeling ok? You sounded like you were coming down with a frostbitten cold or something?

Yeah, I'm sick :( And if it's not the bonus packs because you don't have them, it's most likely due to your disc being scratched.

But yeah, I don't think I can get on now. I'll see. I'll definitely be on tomorrow though. If you catch me send me an invite or something.

Posted by Dexter

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling down.

I swear, it's all the girls fault. Remember how I told you Call of Duty 2 was lost for awhile there? You wouldn't believe where I found it! I don't even want to talk about it.

That sucks that those levels won't load. I need to clean them up or something. :(

I should be on tomorrow. The girls want to see 007, but besides that, I should be good to go!

Yeah, you might be able to fix it if you have a CD cleaner lying around. Do you know what levels they are?

Posted by Slade

sick fag is siiiiiiiiiiiick

I didn't think I sounded sick, now I'll be self-conscious of it :(:(:(:(

Posted by Slade

Yeah, I hate that. Like you think everything's fine, then someone's like "HEY MAN YOU OK?"

No, actually... I'm not.:(

THANKS A LOT, DEX

Posted by Slade

Dexter? More like fatty chaser amirite?

Posted by Zeta

HELLO DEAR BROTHER
WHAT HAVE YOU GOT THERE
NOTHING NOTHING
YOU ONLY SEE AIR
DONT BE SILLY
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
*CRASH*
I GUESS I SHOULDNT TOUCH

Posted by Dexter

I'm so totally sorried up here. I had no idea, really. :(

I'm not sure what the levels are called. I'll look into it. It'll probably work fine if I just clean it. It doesn't look dirty or scratched. I have a CD cleaner thingy somewhere.

Pff, you don't know what the levels are called? *****, I know where ever nook and cranny is in every level.

Anyways, I think it was Villers-Bocage, the one where you're in a completely destroyed village.

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, I think that's the one. It's been so long since I've played it. It freezes while loading the level mid-way. Very sad. I actually don't know the levels too well. I probably already know the levels in Call of Duty 3 better. Going back to #2, I realize what you mean by liking it more. I might end up playing this one more for now on. The shotgun is so much better!

Posted by Dexter

Vampy is kicking my tail, badly. This is mortifying.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Zeta: HELLO DEAR BROTHER
WHAT HAVE YOU GOT THERE
NOTHING NOTHING
YOU ONLY SEE AIR
DONT BE SILLY
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
*CRASH*
I GUESS I SHOULDNT TOUCH

what is this from? i recognize it but cnt remember:(

Posted by Zeta

Dexter's Laboratory. The episode that's completely in song.

Posted by Dexter

****! Me and this other kid are teaming up against him and he's still eradicating us. He's probably bored, it's far too easy for him. He's like a grim ninja!

Posted by Zeta

You're making me want to get a 360 and get my *** kicked by Vamp. :(

Posted by Dexter

Hurry, I could use another team member! Get as many VGCers against him as possible and maybe we'll have a shot!

I tried my sniper up in the tower. No good. I tried my shotgun in the trains. No good.

Posted by Slade

I'd kick his *** at Halo if he ever played. Rest assured, he is beatable.

Posted by Dexter

Call of Duty > Halo

Although I wouldn't mind playing Halo 2 with you guys sometime. It's been awhile since I've played it. Can you play right now? I could ask him if he's up for it. We're in a decent battle right now, though, so it might be awhile.

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: Call of Duty > Halo

Oh, I know. I know

I can't play for at least a couple days because of school, but we should definitely set up a match sometime, and get as many VGCers in it as possible. Except those two guys, s0ul and whoever... Sadly, I've neglected to add them because I know they'll slaughter me. :(
Oh, and Stinger does slaughter me when he tries, but when we've played he just acted cute so it was all good. And I was joking about not inviting "teh pr0s"

I tend to play Halo 2 online mostly for giggles, mostly. Rarely do I buckle down and really try my best.

Posted by Ant

no xbox allowed.

Posted by Stalolin

oh wow

I should get in on some of this Halo action

though i'm pretty sure I suck at the game, despite having trounced my brother and his friend 3/3 games with both of them playing the game way more than I have

Posted by Dexter

We just ended. It was so late for Vampy, way past his bedtime. His eyes were trying to close on him and he kept yawning, yet he still sniped me to my death. I didn't win him once and we played for hours. The grim master was truly an amazement to behold and I had lots of fun playing against him and another little buddy we met who likes crappy music. I think I better get to bed now. Craziness.

**** Halo. I'm not playing that ****. Maybe Dex can convince me, but idk.

Quoted post: I might end up playing this one more for now on. The shotgun is so much better!

Good. CoD3 blows. Remember the awesome that is CoD2. Sure I might constantly win, but that's in deathmatch. Me and you team up and bam. That's chemistry right there.

But yeah, me and him just played for, like, four **** hours. It was pretty intense.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Ant: no xbox allowed.

Quoted post: It was so late for Vampy, way past his bedtime.

Eat and fap first. THEN bedtime. That's how I roll, nigga.

Posted by Dexter

pfft. I don't care much at all for Halo. I'd play Call of Duty over it any day. I don't mind losing at all, either. In fact, losing makes me addicted to it. Knowing that I can get better keeps things intense and brings me back for more, time and time again. That's why I like Goldeneye so much, I can keep raising the difficulty until I hit a point I can master and the neverendingness is beautiful. I loved how you constantly owned me. It was fun. Keep it up, I'll soon take you down. You'll see. I was getting way better there. Had to get myself back in the groove. Call of Duty 3 threw me off balance.

Were you getting better, or was I getting worse? Because near the end I was getting pretty tired and felt more sick. So idk

lol nah jk. At the beginning you were only getting like, five kills.

Posted by christinadeenadee

Quoting Dexter: pfft. I don't care much at all for Halo. I'd play Call of Duty over it any day. I don't mind losing at all, either. In fact, losing makes me addicted to it. Knowing that I can get better keeps things intense and brings me back for more, time and time again.

You're not going to believe this, but I totally agree. Call of Duty trumps Halo any day. That is actually a game I can get addicted to.

Hey, hey, hey. You called while we were playing and I heard you. That's not cool. I told him to tell you that I said you were fat and ugly, but he didn't.

but srsly, get on CoD2 sometime if you have it. me you and dex, yeah, that **** is hot right there.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Were you getting better, or was I getting worse? Because near the end I was getting pretty tired and felt more sick. So idk

lol nah jk. At the beginning you were only getting like, five kills.

I was sucking at first. I'm usually not that bad. I could tell my aim was getting much better and I was starting to get comfortable again with the weapons and levels. Levels are a huge thing. I still don't know them that well. I was figuring out some good places to snipe and hide out and all. You were getting tired, granted, but I was starting to become decent. I'll have to put in some more practice and level up.

You could hear christinadeenadee on the phone? I should have held her to the mic and let you guys battle it out a bit. I'll do that next time, for sure. And yeah, it would be cool to have christinadeenadee play with us. I don't think she can get on Live though, can you?

Posted by Stalolin

****, now I have to go buy CoD 2

I was sort of good at the first, though it's completely different from the second :(

Quoted post: You could hear christinadeenadee on the phone? I should have held her to the mic and let you guys battle it out a bit. I'll do that next time, for sure. And yeah, it would be cool to have christinadeenadee play with us. I don't think she can get on Live though, can you?

I couldn't make out what she was saying, but I could hear her voice. And whether she can get on or not is irrelevant, because she'll go out and buy Live if she must.

Quoted post: ****, now I have to go buy CoD 2

I was sort of good at the first, though it's completely different from the second

Yeah you do. And yeah, it's pretty much a stripped down version of UO, which I prefer. But don't worry, it's pretty easy to get into and I'll go easy on you.

Posted by Stalolin

Don't ever go easy on me.

Until I start pouting over the mic. Then go easy on me or I'll stop playing because I'm an American, meaning I'm a poor sport.

Fine, I won't go easy on you. But I'll get a good fifteen kills before you can get two I bet.

Posted by Stalolin

Probably.

I can't shoot worth beans when it comes to using a controller.

Now if this were CS it'd be a different story entirely.

It'd be like, headshot after headshot for me.

too bad PC controls suck.

Posted by Stalolin

wasd fag

Yeah, keyboards fail.

Posted by Slade

lol im typin on one rite now

Posted by Shade

I can't wait until I get my 360 now. Now I'm gonna spending many restless nights waiting for Christmas to come.

THANKS.

Posted by Zeta

Speech to text, faggots.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah, keyboards fail.

normal keyboards are nuetral. fps boards are sweet sweet win.

Posted by Stalolin

As soon as I finish 10 half-page to a page essays regarding a hell of a lot of other essays we had to read I'll see if I can go find CoD2.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Shade32: I can't wait until I get my 360 now. Now I'm gonna spending many restless nights waiting for Christmas to come.

THANKS.

Well, you just reminded me of how I thought I was going to get a 360 for Christmas so I'd be able to fag it up with everyone, but now I'll be lucky to get a couple DS games.

THANKS.

Posted by Ant

no xbox allowed

Quoted post: normal keyboards are nuetral. fps boards are sweet sweet win.

Nope, sorry. Pads are far superior to keyboards. Even FPS boards. I just hate playing games on the computer so **** much.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Slade: Well, you just reminded me of how I thought I was going to get a 360 for Christmas so I'd be able to fag it up with everyone, but now I'll be lucky to get a couple DS games.

THANKS.

At least your Christmas will have Portrait of Ruin. That alone is enough.

Posted by Slade

Actually, probably not. Maybe FFIII, but I haven't seen PoR in stores, thus I haven't been able to point it out to my mom and say THERE, THAT ONE.

Then again there are brothers(or dogs who eat homework) for this sort of thing. We'll see.

Posted by Shade

FFIII is good pickins.

Posted by Lord of Spam

console fps is inferior in ever way imaginable.

Quoted post: console fps is inferior in ever way imaginable.

Sorry nope. I agree that the mouse is better than control sticks, but I prefer buttons and triggers over clicks of the mouse and keys. That along with being able to sit in a far more comfortable position thus allowing me to play longer and better makes consoles superior. Plus, gotta love me some rumble.

Also, Dexter, I can't believe you don't have Carentan. That's the best map and you can't even play it. Fix your disc, quickly.

Posted by Lord of Spam

wii>comp>console

seriosuly, rumble and comfort? what a pussy. you might as well get all ubed up now, you ****ing pussy, because im goiung to **** you.

like a pussy. because you are one.

That's pretty hawt.

Also, Wii is currently in last place because FPSs ****ing suck on right now.

Posted by Dexter

I just saw you playing in it and I tried to join. It didn't work, so I got the cleaning disk thingy we have, but it didn't seem to fix it. I think there's some strange liquid stuff I need to try out. If iy doesn't work, I might do an evil and make a trip to teh Blockbuster,

Might as well. But yeah, you missed a pretty mighty match. It was to 300 kills, and I managed to get 120 before I quit. Good times.

Posted by Dexter

Still suck. Very sad. I'll work on my skills more tomorrow after work. Vamp, don't lose faith in me!

Doesn't matter if you suck or rock, we still end up winning in the end. Even against a clan :cookie:

Posted by Dexter

That's because you rawk enough to make up for my suckage. Just wait until I get on par with you (have faith, i can do this!), then we'll be unstoppable!

Call of Duty 3 is still stepping on the back of my shoes. Once I get further away from it, I won't trip so much.

Yeah, it took me a good week to stop clicking the left thumb stick to run.

Posted by Stalolin

How much does CoD 2 go for these days?

Posted by Shade

I'm gonna guess around 30.

EDIT: http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=952014

It's stupid cheap if you get it used now that CoD3 is out.

Posted by Dexter

k, this sucks. I was all intense into the battle, then the girls come in and are all like "can we play" so now every time we die we have to change players, which easily makes us more sucky. Still, it's funny watching the girls play. I told them to watch out for Vampy and every time they get killed they're all like "who is this guy?"

That last match: easily the worst I've ever done in deathmatch before. Every other game I won easily at 25 with the second place in 15... but that one I think I got 14 kills and 22 deaths. Lame.

Stalingrad deathmatch sucks with eight people.

Posted by Dexter

I noticed that. I actually won you by one point! That makes me feel bad since it was the worst you ever done, but oh well. I actually thought you were distracted during that match or something.

I was, hence my mic being off. Still, that's no excuse for doing so terribly.

And technically you did a lot better than me. You got an extra kill and died at least five less times.

Posted by Dexter

It doesn't feel like a victory to me. I don't think I'll truly feel victorious until I can win you about as much as you win me. Even then I might not feel fully victorious. That's just the way I am. I won't give it up. I'm getting better!

Learn the way of the MP44 my friend. Best gun in the game. It's basically an automatic Kark

Posted by Dexter

I will heed that advice. Later today I will become one with the MP44. The shotgun is for suckers who can't aim!

The shotgun is for Egypt and Burgundy... assuming you want to **** people off. Luckily, someone always picks those guns so you can just pick it up off their corpse. Same goes with snipers and bolt-action. It's very rare I pick something other than the MP44, especially in Tunisia and other sniper maps, because you know there will always be a rifle lying around to grab, while you can put away the machine gun for later close quarters action. Plus, if need be you can snipe across the map with the MP44 so it's all milhouse.

Posted by Lord of Spam

"I actually won you by one point!"

gb2 gradeschool english, nub.

Posted by Shade

In CoD... is it possible to get some Napalm action?

No.

Though in UO and CoD3 you can call airstrikes. That's kinda almost not really close.

Posted by Slade

In BF2 you can do artillery strikes... maybe a little closer kinda not really.

BF2 sucks.

also lewl 200 points to 22 deaths. i loves me some capture the flag

Posted by Dexter

Man, that was some major ownage. You came in the game late, too, didn't you? I didn't have a chance. It didn't feel like I was doing too bad unless I looked at the score. You're killing my ego here! I had a crowd watching me too.

Someday! You'll see! Like, maybe tomorrow! :mad:

Haha, yeah, I heard in the background "man, he has 196?" right before the mic shut off. I lol'd

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, that kid(s) was/were starting to get loud and I didn't want to bother other players with his/her gibberish. I sometimes forgot the mic was even in and would be carrying conversations with them. Everyone's like "wtf is cosplay?"

Shoulda kept it on, then I could've taken part in some awesome discussions.

Posted by Dexter

I totally would, I just didn't want to bother my other teammates. They're actually excited about tonight. They're like "are you going to play against Vamp again?" This is seriously getting awesome. They're going to get their popcorn all ready.

Make me look good! j/k ;)

Posted by Dexter

oh...I was getting beat bad by two girls and I was all like "I'm glad Vampy isn't here to see this" then all the sudden he enters the game. How mortifying!