Posted by jillsandr

Hi
What are the best countries to go to ?
Thank you

Posted by Zeta

Iraq.

Posted by KoH

What the hell kind of thread is this?

Anyway, go with the generics: Italy, France, Ireland, England, Japan, China, and of course, the US.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Zeta: Iraq.

Couldn't of said it better.

Posted by Zeta

For the record I said that because this thread was posted in General Gaming. Gotta be an ass if something is posted in the wrong board.

Posted by Shade

Killer Jordo annoys.

Anyway, check out Ireland. Good stuff.

Posted by Raptor

Canada. Lots of mountains and trees and farms and crop fields and ice. And when you get tired of that, you can go see more mountains and trees and farms and crop fields and ice!

Posted by Shade

Make sure to go in the winter, though. Gotta love all that ice.

Posted by Ant

Japan, Australia, Great Britain, Mexico, Brazil, Italy, and the US(live here but still) are all places that I would like to explore.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting jillsandr: Hi
What are the best countries to go to ?
Thank you

Best post ever.

Spoiler:The Sun.

Posted by Omni

You should totally just go to Lithuania or something like that. Be original.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I am sorely hoping that everyone in this thread recognises it for what it is.

Posted by NES Queen

[URL="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/Ireland/"]Ireland,[/URL] without a doubt one of the funnest and bestest places I've ever been to. I'm trying to plan another trip back there for April to head on up North since my last trip centered on the Southern region. Just need a drinking buddy to tag along with me.

Posted by Kit

He posted this on another forum and asked for 5 countries in Europe to go to. :o

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting NES Queen: Just need a drinking buddy to tag along with me.

SHOTGUN!

I'm totally there.

Posted by Sean Fury

Ireland, England, and Italy.

Just from what I've heard from family and my friend Sarah grew up in Ireland.

Posted by Dexter

Germany. Gorgeous place. The many fantastic castles along the Rhein River are breathtaking. I remember how frightened I was once when walking through the forest there. I went over a little hill and right over it was Burg Lahneck! It was like a Lumsk music video! It was awesome. Freakin' bunnies hoping around everywhere on Green Hill Zone-like areas. There are even crumbling platforms and spikes! Come to think of it, it's also a lot like Marble Zone! Even the castles that are nothing but in complete ruin are still enjoyable to explore. Great times. Better run like Franka Potente and get yourself over there ASAP!

Posted by Raptor

...I want the drugs you're on.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Wings: SHOTGUN!

I'm totally there.

You got it. Seeing as how your just a little hop skip or jump away from there it'd be easy for you to join in the fun. But if you want to keep that unibrow of yours make sure you don't pass out before I do ;)

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I'd say...England and Australia.

...or anything but the U.S.A.[/COLOR]

Posted by mis0

Germany or perhaps the United Arab Emirates.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Xero: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]...or anything but the U.S.A.[/COLOR]

There's actually a lot of really neat places here in the states, just gotta know where to look.

Yellowstone, Yosemite, Vegas, Nawlins, Grand Canyon, parts of South Dakota and Wyoming are really beautiful, Chicago and NYC are a lot of fun, my backyard here on Long Island every July is super D dooper fun

all depends on what your intrested in and where you go looking for fun.

Posted by Raptor

...did I just see "Vegas" and "beautiful" in the same sentence?

Posted by Arwon

Quoting Xero: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I'd say...England and Australia.

...or anything but the U.S.A.[/COLOR]

Just as long as there's whiteys who talk English.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Raptor: ...did I just see "Vegas" and "beautiful" in the same sentence?

no, there was a comma there separating the thought out. i was being lazy and not starting new complete sentences. the beautiful only refers to "parts of South Dakota and Wyoming".

Posted by Xero

Quoting Arwon: Just as long as there's whiteys who talk English.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]or any language you can speak ;)[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

It's a well-documented fact that all civilized people speak English.