Mii Parade

Posted by Bebop

Who the hell created 'Howie' and 'Joerules'? It's driving me mad! I'm looking at you Wings.

So seen any interesting Miis struting their stuff lately?

Posted by Dexter

I added you, so you should be seeing my Miis fairly soon. Look for Luigi! He rawks.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Uh, dude? All my Miis are tagged with the creator 'Willeth'. So you know it's me.

Howie is my housemate Howard and Joerules is Joe Dunn of http://www.digitalpimponline.com fame.

Posted by Dexter

Did you guys see my Luigi in the parade yet? And Meg is hawt stuff. She's a pro at Tennis.

Posted by Bebop

You cant see the creator of Miis in the Mii Parade. Only when they are in the plaza.

Posted by Dexter

Are you sure about that? I'm sure I remember checking out the creators while watching thr parade. I'll have to check on this. Hopefully you can.

Posted by Bebop

I'm almost certain.

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, you're right. They show their names, but not who created them. That's too bad. It would've been better knowing who made them.

Posted by Bebop

Thats what I thought at first but then the mystery element adds alot to it. It makes you think about the size of the Wii community and where your Miis have turned up. It think not knowing now. Its giggles.