nintendo hates old people

Posted by Lord of Spam

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/rumor-wii-disrupts-pacemakers-214549.php

nintendo is clearly trying to kill old people. i say we should kill them all and then burn their bodies. i hate nintendo so much. they're all evil and need to be drawn and quartered. we should all use sony products instead.[/reverse prince shroundihsdjklabdg]
[spoiler]for bonus hilarity, lets see how man idiots think im serious[/spoiler]

Posted by Killer Jordo

You're not serious ;)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Five bucks says jordo got all ****y and ready to type out a big post about how retarded I am and then saw the spoilers once he hit quote.

Five bucks.

Posted by Killer Jordo

No first thing I saw. I pick up on those well. I highlight pretty much every post I read.
I'd like my money now plz.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Well, don't go around pointing your Wii'mote at the elderly, and we won't have a problem. Or, maybe you should point it at them, maybe they like the jittery actions it'd induce into their bodies [suggesting that they use a pacemaker, first]?

Posted by Ant

Heh, doesn't the Wiimote have the same basic power as any other standard television remote control?

Posted by Prince Shondronai

It's so cute how much spam hates me. He's like a 10-year-old after you tell him that the Power Rangers are for...10-year-olds.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Old people = pacemakers? Interesting.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

It's the Bluetooth, not the infra-red, that could interfere.

Posted by Bebop

Oh I gettit. Spam is a 'reverse Prince' becuase hes not making a valid point with lack of correct punctuation.

And back on the topic. About Wiis killing old people. Good.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

A reverse Prince would have to kiss the Princess so he could turn into a frog.

Posted by Bebop

That is true. It is also impossible.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Wings: A reverse Prince would have to kiss the Princess so he could turn into a frog.

That sounds hot. Please elaborate.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Yeah. It's the closest anyone's ever come to accusing spam of kissing a girl.

Posted by Shade

Sweet. Now I might actually get social security when I grow old.

Posted by Slade

Everyone knows releasing this news on the internet will only lead to many cases of the elderly commiting suicide via Wiimote. Think about it, it might look kinda like committing seppuku.

Posted by s0ul

I applaud Nintendo's efforts.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Slade]Everyone knows releasing this news on the internet will only lead to many cases of the elderly commiting suicide via Wiimote. Think about it, it might look kinda like committing seppuku.

And, we wouldn't want this to happen, why? :cookie:

Posted by Sean Fury

At least they're being innovative. With Microsoft you actually had to pick UP the Xbox and hit someone with it. Now you just point a controller and they die, nifty.[spoiler]Michael J. Fox doesn't need a Wiimote to kill the elderly. Because of Parkinsons.[/spoiler]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Sean Fury]At least they're being innovative. With Microsoft you actually had to pick UP the Xbox and hit someone with it. Now you just point a controller and they die, nifty.
[spoiler]Michael J. Fox doesn't need a Wiimote to kill the elderly. Because of Parkinsons.[/spoiler]

:-D Raise of hands: How many of you actually either broke or sprained an ankle trying to punt your Xbox out the window?

Posted by Shade

I think you're the only one.

Posted by Bebop

Raise your hands: How many of you are smart enough to not attempt punting an Xbox out of a window.

Posted by Kit

(>'_')^

Posted by Shade

Me!

Yay I'm smart.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Who's to say that I, myself, ever attempted to do so? Maybe I was just expressing a bit of sarcasm. Or maybe, just maybe, I could go on to ask how many have thought about tying a rope around their X-Box, walking into an open mall or shopping center. Then proceeding to flail about insanely and vigorously, knocking and thrashing about every single shopper brave enough to come within reaching distance? But **** it, that would be too much work for the average human, and too much responsibility on Microsoft's part.

Posted by Kit

I actually didn't say you did or did not. I just innocently said that I would not kick an Xbox.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Sadistic Grin: Who's to say that I, myself, ever attempted to do so? Maybe I was just expressing a bit of sarcasm. Or maybe, just maybe, I could go on to ask how many have thought about tying a rope around their X-Box, walking into an open mall or shopping center. Then proceeding to flail about insanely and vigorously, knocking and thrashing about every single shopper brave enough to come within reaching distance? But **** it, that would be too much work for the average human, and too much responsibility on Microsoft's part.

Wow you're an idiot.