WoW: warlocks

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm just going to be blunt: how have these guys not gotten nerfed?

Warlocks seem rediculously overpowered. At 18th level (18 orc lock) Ive got the same hp as my level 22 tauren warrior, and over a thousand mp (this assumes ive got my imp summoned, which i usually do). On top of that, the array of abilities is just mind blowing. Combined with talents, and im soloing quests four, five, and six levels above me. I took down a level 19 elite with a level 18 bhody gaurd, by myself at about 17th level. Thats nuts. If I tried any of that with a warrior id be dead in a heartbeat.

So does anyone else think locks are overpowered, or am i just having too much fun playing a class that conists of more than buff swing swing rend swing heroic strike swing rest?

Posted by KoH

They did in the 2.0 patch. Now pretty much any of the other classes (save a few) can take locks down easily. I mean, hell, my hunter can take down every class pretty **** easily except for mages and their ****ing elementals. Why? Silencing Shot.

Posted by Apathetic

Locks have always seemed to fair alright. I play a lock and get raped though so I can see why people complain but I just suck at it lol. Btw hunters need a review, and by review I mean chop of their legs.......hahahahahhahah

Posted by KoH

I can rape locks. :) But I'm a hunter soooo... :D

Posted by Kit

I hate Locks in duels. I'm like STEALTH AMBUSH BACKSTAB BACKSTAB EVISCERATE and they turn round and are like FEAR CURSE CORRUPT IMMOLATE FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR while their pet starts pummeling me.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Death coil and AoE fear are both insane. I cant wait until lvl 42.

Demonology spec rapes, btw. Oh, you killed my pet? Instant summon another one. Lol gg.

Posted by Apathetic

Meh, stunlock the **** out of them. Too bad they but a diminishing effect on gouge, gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Plus they get their stealth effectiveness stuff.

Posted by booyah719

41 Warlock here, and I'll admit I kick major arse. Affliction-specced because I love Drain-tanking everything and everyone.

In PvP rogues are a pain unless I can seduce them to break the stunlock, then essentially kite them so they don't molest me.

Hunters don't need a stunlock since they shoot every second and lolzkitty is biting me constantly, luckily I can usually just dot up the hunter and drain life.

I'm glad that Rogues and Hunters are the PvP gank class, and severely suck at every other aspect of the game. Goooo balance!

Posted by Kit

Quoted post: booyah719 disagrees: L2stun n00b

Please point out where it says that I lost these duels? Never heard of PvE? lol not for duels, for instances

Posted by booyah719

Quoting Kit: Please point out where it says that I lost these duels? Never heard of PvE? lol not for duels, for instances

I didn't say you lost them either, but considering you were whining about it anyway, you must barely manage to win.

And what the hell are you talking about PvE for? Are you dueling NPC Warlocks or something? I don't understand.