Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

Posted by Arcadios

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WarioWare:_Smooth_Moves
Release Date: January 15, 2007

I'm really looking forward to this game and I can't wait for 9-Volt's games.

[quote]
Nintendo (9-volt)

* Make a NES style Mario jump to collect coins from a brick (Umbrella form)
* 'High 5' a dog from Nintendogs (Waiter form)
* Pull a fish in with your line in an Animal Crossing themed scene
* Shake sand through a grate to reveal a Nintendo-themed object (Cards or a Game Boy) (Chauffeur form)
* Swing a baseball bat to hit a ball fired from the Ultra-Hand baseball machine (similar to 9-Volt's boss stage from the original Wario Ware game)
* Rotate the Wii remote in various patterns (Remote Control form)
* Play Light Tennis (Pong) against a pixellated opponent (controlling a Color TV Game paddle) (Finger Food form)
* Play a three-dimensional version of Balloon Fight's Balloon Trip mode (Big Cheese form)
* Conduct an orchestra of Mario, Luigi, Link, and other Nintendo characters a la the ending from the NES Version of Tetris; possibly from Wii Music because of the appearance of a Mii conductor (Remote Control form)
* Roll around Samus Aran in morph ball form to knock over barrels, as in Metroid Prime (Waiter form)
* As Link, pull out the Master sword, as in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
* Steal gold and escape to your boat, as in Game and Watch Octopus (Discard Form)
* Use Mario's FLUDD to put out a fire, as in Super Mario Sunshine
* Count out a knocked out boxer in a Punch-Out themed game
* Roll a Queen Bulborb in a Pikmin 2 themed scene
* Control Link's flight with a Deku Leaf and land safely, as in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Mohawk form)
* Trace numbers in sequential order, as in Brain Age (Sketch Artist form)
* Play the second half of the first stage of Star Fox with R.O.B. as the boss (Boss Stage) (Chauffeur form)
* Guide Bubbles through a maze of enemies, as in Clu Clu Land (Elephant form)

Posted by Polluti0n

I saw many trailors Wairo Ware, it looks fun. Graphics aren't good, but gameplay looks great. Although some mini-games could be a challenge.

Posted by lanzer

awesome another WW game i gotta tell my friend hes obsessed with WW! wow 9-volts games look like there a 100xs better!

Posted by TendoAddict

Sounds kick ***.

But you know now that I think of it theirs never been a pokemon 9-volt game. Wonder why?

Posted by Ant

Here's what the old school section looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HUPUFYWM-8

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Nintendo Wii: Graphics aren't good.

Whats wrong with the graphics? There's no jaggies. Its smooth. I think you're not likeing the art style rather than the graphics.

Posted by Zeta

9-Volt always has the best microgames. :cool:

Posted by Polluti0n

Quoting Bebop: Whats wrong with the graphics? There's no jaggies. Its smooth. I think you're not likeing the art style rather than the graphics.

Just not use to most 2-D graphics anymore. I'm not saying they're bad, but Nintendo could've done a better job by making some average 3-dimensional graphics. But with Wii's Motion Sensor it will amaze plenty of people. Graphics really don't matter, just the gameplay does and how fun it is. ;)

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Bebop: Whats wrong with the graphics? There's no jaggies. Its smooth. I think you're not likeing the art style rather than the graphics.

Why is everyone considering the presence of jaggies and graphics to be the same thing lately?

Posted by Bebop

I didnt think anyone was. And to be honest I wasnt really thinking. I was just trying to think of something which would affect visuals. Meh idk.

Posted by Drewboy64

How are jaggies not part of graphics?

And anyhow, this is Wario Ware. Graphics are definately not their concern at all. But yeah, I've seen that 9volt video, looks super fun.

By the way, they need to make a starfox game like that boss round.

Posted by Zeta

... SNES Star Fox. T_T

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Drewboy64: How are jaggies not part of graphics?

YEP THAT'S WHAT I SAID ALL RIGHT

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Zeta: ... SNES Star Fox. T_T

I meant they need a wii starfox game wiht those kinds of controls