Jesse Smith is my true best friend!!

Posted by WackoHater

Well guys, Jesse Smith is really making me happy of late, I think he has a love wish, I am going to fly to his house to make him my King, so if you all don't hear from Jesse Smith for a while, you will know what has happened to him! He became my King and I became his servent. I'm going to wash his feet, clean his bedroom, and be his servent!!!!

I joined Jesse Smith's forum many months ago, and we created a bunch of blockbuster threads that will one day made us a fortune and the cool Super Mods became my best friends. I have never seen a message board that had better mods! I wish all message boards had mods just like he has.

I saw a thread on another message board where every one was bashing and flaiming me, and Jesse Smith stude up for me cause I was banned for being a n00bie!!!! Even after geting bombed with red, Jesse Smith kept defending me until I got unbanned!!!!

The moral of the story folks: Jesse Smith can ALWAYS be trusted. He is very trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obidient, cheerful, thrifty, brave clean and reverent...and a KOOL wacko!!!!

PS: I wish I could be just like Jesse Smith, and all of you guys should wish da same thing!!! He is a great wacko and we should all pay him for entertaining us with his wackyness!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

My heart is touched!! I will always remember this day when you declaired me your true best friend, and your King!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

How many times do I have to tell you not to alter my posts man! :mad:

Posted by Arcadios

Change his avatar and sig too.

Posted by KoH

There's a 'ban' button you should utilize as well.

Posted by WackoHater

Thankfully I'm going to bed now! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh no!!! He's da LAST person I would want banned!!! :wacko:

Incase you don't know, he generates entertanment!!! :wacko:

Posted by Iris

Your days are numbered!

Posted by Zeta

Poll needs a Zeta option. Or anyone other than just those two.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, needs more options.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]"Who is more intelligent? Jesse or wackohater"

Is this a trick question?[/COLOR]

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm wacko. He's mentally insane!!!! :wacko:

Posted by JRequalizer

Wait, you run this site?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Nope.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Physically, yes.

Mentally, no.[/COLOR]

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Quoting Jesse Smith: Oh no!!! He's da LAST person I would want banned!!! :wacko:

Incase you don't know, he generates entertanment!!! :wacko:

He = you.

Posted by WackoHater

This thread really sucks since Jesse Smith started posting in it, then he changed the title of the thread too!

DuWacko needs to be replaced as administrator here! :mad:

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]No it's fine this way.[/COLOR]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: This thread really sucks since Jesse Smith started posting in it, then he changed the title of the thread too!

er, look at da first post. Just be glad I gave you your first green rep in many moons!!!

And look at da poll results!! You've been

Posted by mis0

Haha, Wackohater is still alive?

And as hard as he tries, Jesse really isn't dumb. All you have to do is find his posts on other forums and it becomes clearer.

Posted by Veiraza

I demand him to merge my previous account.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Misoxeny: Haha, Wackohater is still alive?

There's one message board where I've been driving him insane day in and day out!!! :wacko:

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Misoxeny: Haha, Wackohater is still alive?

And as hard as he tries, Jesse really isn't dumb. All you have to do is find his posts on other forums and it becomes clearer.

How are you sweety, I still love you!

PS: Jesse Smith is dumber than a box of dirty rocks! :jesse: :mad:

Posted by Iris

Gee, a lot of people voted for that WackoHater fellow!

Posted by WackoHater

Why, because they are afraid of an insane Wacko! :mad:

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]You wish.[/COLOR]