Twilight Princess OST

Posted by ccrocker58

How come I haven't heard much of anything about this? I only vaguely heard about it, but it seemed like more of a rumor than anything else...perhaps it has to do with the fact that Nintendo feels 6 ****ing MIDI files qualify as an OST...Anyway bought it cuz it looks pretty cool and the replica Master Sword and Hylian Shield are pretty swank...

[CENTER][IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/ccrocker58/Just%20Stuff/124205190_402135636_0.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/ccrocker58/Just%20Stuff/124205090_402135287_0.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/ccrocker58/Just%20Stuff/124204920_402134687_0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Posted by Ant

lol I downloaded some of the songs from that for FREE.

And I assure you that's not the full OST. It'll come out eventually.

Posted by Dexter

I've only finished with the first two dungeons, but I can tell the soundtrack is going to be great. So far it's really good. I have all the past Zelda soundtracks, so I'm sure to get this one, as well. What are some of your favorite tracks?

Posted by Ant

beginning of ganon battle, field theme at day, music when the boss is down, zant boss battles music, sacred grove, temple of [spoiler]time[/spoiler], the credits, fight music while fighting twilight creatures, hyrule castle 2nd part, fairy fountain. just to name a few

Posted by ccrocker58

Beginning Ganon, field, during day during main, and Lake Hylia, both Hyrule Castle, the ape fight theme, all the Zant battle themes, the lost woods theme...

Most of which aren't on that CD, but hey, when I saw it, I thought it was just for the Sword and Shield, and I still jumped on it lol.

Posted by Dexter

The Wind Waker soundtrack has about 120 tracks! How many did this one have?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Six.

And yeah, **** official soundtracks. A rip will probably hit the internets sooner than Nintendo can release it.

Posted by Ant

I already have a good amount of songs. Although the quality isn't the best on some. It gets the job done.

http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/my-stuff/15458-twilight-princess-music-possible-spoilers.html

Oh yeah, I meant to check there.

And for those of you who are too lazy to make an account there, I'll upload them later tonight.

Posted by Ant

Oh, didn't know you had to be a member. My bad.

Huh, why can't I download any of them?

Posted by Dexter

I'm a member, but I'm in one of my completist moods and don't feel like getting only a few of the tracks. They should all be out soon enough.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Huh, why can't I download any of them?

Open the page in a new window, then save page as. Should work then. And click the link at the bottom of the thread to another page with a few more songs.

Can't because of quicktime :cookie:

downloadthemall did it. nvm

Posted by Ant

Works fine for me. Must be a personal problem. Work on it.

I'm uploading it now. So who ever wants it just hold on a couple minutes and I'll give you a link.

[code]http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=1bd14f8[/code]

bam niggas

Posted by ccrocker58

Sooooweeet...Now I don't have to open up that package to listen to 6 (3 good, 3 not so great) songs.

nigga, there's more than six. There should be around twenty.

Posted by ccrocker58

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: nigga, there's more than six. There should be around twenty.

In the rar? You bet, but I was talkin about the ****ty "OST" that came with the replica

Posted by maian

As far as Twilight Princess' music goes, I've found it...lacking. It does have it's share of great songs, but most of them can't compare to OOT, or MM. There were so many songs in OOT/MM that instantly stuck in my head, and I would even find myself whistling them sometimes. Overworld themes, towns, and dungeons alike. The music for Stone Tower in MM was some of the most enchanting game music I've ever heard. Twilight Princess hasn't really done that for me. =/ Most of the music, instead of being real songs, are repetitive background ambiences. OOT and MM had amazing music, WW was about 60:40, and Twilight Princess seems to have a lot more boring tracks than good ones.

Posted by Fate

I wanted to get the OST to check out more music, but I heard it was all synthesized. How crappy and behind the times. :mad:

Not to say the music is bad, but let's get a real orchestra. :(

Posted by ccrocker58

Quoting Fate: I wanted to get the OST to check out more music, but I heard it was all synthesized. How crappy and behind the times. :mad:

Not to say the music is bad, but let's get a real orchestra. :(

Yar darn tootin. Twilight Princess' entire soundtrack is in fact comprised of MIDI's. The choice to exclude orchestrated music for an epic game such as this is unexcusable. While they do their job decently, it should of had some real music. If you ask me, this is a case of Nintendo sacrificing one thing for the good of the overall game. They delayed the game a year, and that year payed off two-fold, if they had gone back and redone the music with orchestrated peices, the release would of been pushed back further, and would of eliminated the chance of the game being the Wii's killer-app for launch. It's true that Ninty should of had the music orchestrated from the start...but we all make mistakes.

Quoting maian: most of them can't compare to OOT, or MM. There were so many songs in OOT/MM that instantly stuck in my head, and I would even find myself whistling them sometimes.

Really? I found OoT's ST to be a bit lacking personally. There was no night music, and most of the dungeons were ambiance tracks. Except the Forest Temple...is that ambiance or just weird music??? Same goes for MM...I don't remember a thing from that games track...then again, MM is my least favorite Zelda...

Posted by Zeta

MM has some of the best music. Clock Town Day 2, Stone Tower Temple, Ikana Castle, and Final 6 Hours are some of the best tunes in the series.

Posted by ccrocker58

I don't remember any of those songs :(...except Final 6 Hours, and yes, I do like that song.

Posted by Zeta

I'd post them, but I can't find them. For once, GH has failed me. ;_;

Posted by Zeta

Wait, nvrmnd, found 'em.

[url=http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/685/13]Clock Town, Day 2[/url]
[url=http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/685/99]Ikana Castle[/url]
[url=http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/685/102]Stone Tower Temple[/url]

Posted by ccrocker58

Hmmm...Yes, I suppose Clock Town Day 2 is good. Although, Ikana Castle and STT are too slow paced for me. I LOVED the music for the Overwold though.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Ant: beginning of ganon battle, field theme at day, music when the boss is down, zant boss battles music, sacred grove, temple of [spoiler]time[/spoiler], the credits, fight music while fighting twilight creatures, hyrule castle 2nd part, fairy fountain. just to name a few

HOYL **** IF THATS FROM TWILIGHT PRINCESS YOU HAD BETTER USE A ****ING SPOILER WARNING ***

If it's from a previous zelda sound track (pelase say it is) then okay.

Posted by maian

Yeah, he's talking about OOT. ;o
[spoiler]lol joking =([/spoiler]
Anyway, when I said OOT, I meant some select few that were awesome. Goron City and Zora's Domain were implemented into TP, just slightly different. One of the best tracks in the series was Gerudo Valley. And, Majora's Mask just rocked. Stone Tower Temple was amazing. I loved it the second I heard it. A lot of MM's music isn't the best music, but it by far did the best at setting the mood. Majora's Mask's music just captured the mood and essence of every area you went to. It seemed like 80% of TP's soundtrack was ambience. Lame.

Posted by Ant

Psh, I like a lot of the TP tunes a lot more then the others. I've got the Hyrule Theme stuck in my head for awhile now.

I actually prefer MIDI. They have more... "feeling" and "character." I honestly can't recall one piece of orchestrated game music because it all sounds the same when it gets down to the basics. However, I can still recall pretty much every piece of MIDI music I've ever heard... because it was actually different and added something to the game other than grandiose and LOL REAL MUSIC.

Posted by maian

I don't care if it's MIDI or not. For the longest time, I did think Zelda games had "real" music because I didn't even know what MIDI was. :cookie:

For me, if a song has a good tune, and if it's a good song, I can't care less if it's MIDI or not.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Anyone got the Hyrule Field theme, daytime?

I can't find it.

:(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Double post, but I just thought I'd inform everyone that I have both discs of the Twilight Princess OST, if anyone wants a particular song.

Got to say, my favourite track so far is the Goronia/Death Mountain theme.

:cool:

Particular song? More like whole album. Upload it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[URL="http://isohunt.com/download/15973477/zelda+ost"]I hope everyone is okay with torrenting it.[/URL]

If not, I can Megaupload.

Posted by Ant

YES! You win.

Edit: Semi-win. A lot of tracks are still missing.

Edit 2: I also highly doubt this is the "official" soundtrack.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Ant: Edit: Semi-win. A lot of tracks are still missing.

Edit 2: I also highly doubt this is the "official" soundtrack.

It's disc one of two. I can get the second one too, if you want.

:cool:

Posted by Ant

Still, it doesn't have the sound of an official soundtrack. The quality is pretty bad :/ Sounds like it was ripped from the game itself. But...It'll have to do for now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Ant: Still, it doesn't have the sound of an official soundtrack. The quality is pretty bad :/ Sounds like it was ripped from the game itself. But...It'll have to do for now.

Rly? Bah, I've only listened to Goronia and Hyrule Field so far.

:(

Posted by ccrocker58

Where on earth did you get disc 2? The only one I've been able to find is the 6 tracker that comes with the sword and sheild...if you could...an upload would be greatly appreciated :D I...er...don't really know how to do the whole torrent thing though :(

download bitlord, open link with bitlord, let link download, enjoy.

Posted by ccrocker58

Well...I got disc 1...I demand disc 2!

I demand official soundtrack

Posted by ccrocker58

Yea...I can't find this OST to buy anywhere...

Posted by maian

Anyone got a Hyrule Field/Death Mountain track? :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting maian: Anyone got a Hyrule Field/Death Mountain track? :(

Zing, I do. I could either send them through MSN, or upload them tomorrow morning for you. Can't at the moment, because I'm not on the computer that stores them.

Upload them. I want it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Upload them. I want it.

Screw it, I'll upload them in 5 minutes. Keep watching this post or anticipate another!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Double post for great justice.

[URL="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JZS6TN4V"]Goronia (Death Mountain) and the Hylianische Steppe Theme.[/URL]

Thank you, sir.

Posted by Ant

yeah, thanks for nothing.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoted post: The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

wtfz?! :mad:

Anyone know any reliable uploaders?

I got it in time :)

And Megashares get, son.

Posted by ccrocker58

I got it no problem

Posted by maian

I actually found great versions of Goronia and Hyrule Field a couple of minutes after that post. :)

[url=http://bluelaguna.net/music/zelda-twilight-princess-ost-soundtrack/mp3s.php]20 or so songs, mostly in good quality.[/url]

I also downloaded a full OST minus the boss tracks and cutscenes, but most of them are crappy rips. :(

Time to talk to Chris.

Posted by AgithasCastle

I'm very excited for the OST of Twilight PRincess to come! The music in the game is beautiful! I wanted to buy the Wind Waker one also but, of course, I dont have any money.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Buy...?

Don't bump half-year old topics.

to come? ****'s been out forever