Request

Posted by Sean Fury

Censor Devil, Satan, Lucifer, and Beelzebub if you're going to censor ***.[spoiler]spoilers: this post[/spoiler]

Just thought I'd mention it.[spoiler]is made of[/spoiler]

UNLESS VGC IS MADE OF 666 AND EVIL.[spoiler]sarcasm and llo.[/spoiler]

Posted by Iris

Censor Beetlejuice too. We don't want people saying that, especially not 3 times in a row.

Posted by Sean Fury

Yeah, I mean, think of the consequences. Like we need a Jesse Smith with supernatural powers running around.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sean Fury: Yeah, I mean, think of the consequences. Like we need a Jesse Smith with supernatural powers running around.

You mean you wouldn't like that? If you don't like the *** censor, you can get around it easy.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE

Posted by Zeta

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/beetlejuice.jpg[/IMG]

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Posted by Tyler Durden

*** is pretty selfish, don't you think? I mean, the guy waltzes around calling himself "***", like he's the only one. When really, the term '*** is the correct nomenclature for any/all deities. You don't see or hear of Satan ever prancin' around, proclaiming himself by some name, as if he was the only one fit to hold it as more than a title. Therefore making it his ACTUAL name..

Spoilers: ***'s name isn't actually *** :cookie:

Posted by Sapphire Rose

It's Yaweh, Herbert, and Mr. Christ.

feahreqah

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Spoilers: ***'s name isn't actually *** :cookie:

By popular [misguided] belief, it is. By the way, I'm Agnostic, yet I like to talk about religion and utilize it as a learning experience. Just throwin' that out there just in case anyone wanted to be a serious d*ckhole. I have nothing biased against either platform in the theoligical spectrum.. :cool:

I'm atheist :cookie:

But whether that's his name due to popular belief or not, it doesn't matter. His name isn't to be spoken (YHWH,) so I guess *** would have to do, right?

Posted by Stalolin

Is it considered Agnostic or something else if you believe that there is some higher power but don't consider it of any certain religion?

cause, y'know, it is pretty silly to claim that we're random, but then again, I've never seen life come from nowhere, so everything that'd make me think we're not random could be pointless.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]I'm atheist :cookie:

But whether that's his name due to popular belief or not, it doesn't matter. His name isn't to be spoken (YHWH,) so I guess *** would have to do, right?

Yeah, I suppose that could work, Vamp.

Is it considered Agnostic or something else if you believe that there is some higher power but don't consider it of any certain religion?
cause, y'know, it is pretty silly to claim that we're random, but then again, I've never seen life come from nowhere, so everything that'd make me think we're not random could be pointless.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]I'm atheist :cookie:

Yeah, I suppose that would have to work, Vamp. But, I always believed his true name to be "George"? :D

[quote=Stalolin]Is it considered Agnostic or something else if you believe that there is some higher power but don't consider it of any certain religion?

Not entirely:

One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a ***.
One who is skeptical about the existence of a *** but does not profess true atheism.
One who denies or doubts the possibility of ultimate knowledge in some area of study.
One who claims that they cannot have true knowledge about the existence of a *** [but does not deny that a *** might exist].
One who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as a ***, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.

[quote=Sean Fury]Censor Devil, Satan, Lucifer, and Beelzebub if you're going to censor ***.

The Devil is often looked at, as some sort of iconic mythos. Almost as popular as Ronald McDonald or Mickey Mouse, in some areas. :cool: