Audioslave

Posted by Omni

I think they're actually a pretty decent band, especially next to a lot of the other so-called artists that are popular right now. They are okay for a plain old rock band, and their new album is also pretty funky, which I thought was cool. I even like the band name. I also like Chris Cornell and the guys from Rage a lot because I enjoyed their previous work.

Posted by Sean Fury

I don't like many of their songs, but they are a good band, I will say that about them. At least they're not a ****ty supergroup.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, a lot of supergroups suck. "Original Fire" and "Doesn't Remind Me" are my favorite songs by them. I also greatly enjoy Tom Morello's guitar experimentation in their songs.

Posted by Dexter

I don't care for them. I was sad to hear them in Miami Vice last night. :(

Posted by Omni

What songs were in it?

Posted by Killer Jordo

Original Fire was just on Video On Trial. ****ing laughed my *** off.

Anyway, they are a pretty good band. I'll listen to them when they come up on the radio.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: What songs were in it?

I'm not even sure. I think they had two songs, and one of them was "Revelations." I don't really know. I remember they started playing and I was all like "I hear Audioslave" and then Tiffany's like "my brother loves this band" and then I was like "well, he sucks," then she's like "lol, at least he's not gayly listening to Sigur Ros or hoping Collin Ferrell has a sex scene," and then I was all like "touch

Posted by Omni

Why do you hate them so much?

Posted by Raptor

Audioslave's music really doesn't do anything for me, just like the movie Miami Vice. I have more fun recalling the time my 5th grade substitute teacher tore a whole phone book in half in front of the class. His name was Mr. Head.

Posted by Omni

To each his own. At least we both seem to like Nine Inch Nails.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: Why do you hate them so much?

I don't hate them. I'm more indifferent to them. There's so much better music out there, really. I even like Gamma Ray better. :(

Posted by Omni

Hey, I bold names and things in my posts. I don't remember exactly when I started doing it. Maybe I should stop doing it.