Just played Xbox 360

Posted by WackoHater2

I know it's been almost a year since it's release, and I am just not playing it makes me a bit pathetic.. but a friend of mine just bought it. He brought it over with him to my house the other day. He has Perfect Dark Zero, which is pretty cool, although I don't like the controls too much, and he has Need for Speed: Most Wanted, which has really improved graphics over my original Xbox version. And, being able to open the disk drive and turn the system on and off from the control is freakin' sweet! Overall, pretty cool console. I may buy one if I find a spare $400 laying around somewhere.

Posted by Arcadios

Heh, a friend of mine got a 360 yesterday.
He got Gears of War and Sonic.
Gears, I've played before and it's fun but Sonic...didn't feel like Sonic.
It was pretty slow as gameplay goes unlike old ones like Sonic Adventure 2.
The graphics on it were great thou.
Chances are I'll get a 360 after I get a Wii.

Posted by Dexter

Ouch! Panic, don't judge the system too much by those games. Perfect Dark was a huge disappointment. The original was far superior. Try playing Call of Duty 2 or 3 and Oblivion.

and lol. You are slow! :p:

Posted by WackoHater2

I know I'm slow, lol. James (my best friend.. and dude that bought the 360) is getting Call of Duty 3 soon. Dead Rising too, so I should be playing them shortly.

Posted by Arcadios

What's wrong with you?
The friend of mine I was referring to is named James.

Posted by Dexter

Does he play online? Call of Duty 3 is so much fun online. The single player is decent, but online play has, like, infinite replay value. And we could play together that way! Dead Rising was a decently fun game, too. That clown was amusing. Adam, I think his name was. You'll see.

Posted by Sean Fury

I suggest playing Burnout Revenge for the 360. It hasn't changed much since the Xbox, but it was enough to make me go "Oooohhh pretty..." and the game Enchanted Arms is pretty cool too (addictive RPG).

Posted by WackoHater2

Nah, Dex. He doesn't have Xbox Live. That'd be cool though. He bought a Halo faceplate for his 360 a few days ago. It's pretty cool.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Both of those games suck.

Quoted post: but Sonic...didn't feel like Sonic.

As does this one.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Panic: Nah, Dex. He doesn't have Xbox Live. That'd be cool though. He bought a Halo faceplate for his 360 a few days ago. It's pretty cool.

I haven't liked any of the faceplates I've seen. I like it regular much better. I suppose I've never cared much for any faceplates for any system at all.

Posted by Sean Fury

The Wii and 360 are superior in their basic white. Looks more futuristic that way.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

WHITE POWER!

Posted by Sean Fury

The Primary Main Objective is to destroy the Evil Power!?

Posted by Shade

No.

You fail.

Posted by Last Fog

I saw a really awesome Gears of War faceplate, but I'm not paying 20 bucks for a piece of plastic.

Speaking of Gears of War. Panic, tell your friend to get it ASAP. That goes for anyone who has a 360. And if you don't, get one so you can play Gears of War.

Posted by El Quemado

The 360 is an excellent system. Personally, I've been playing the original Doom game on the Live Arcade a bunch lately. Yeah, I know it's from the early 90s, but it's still fun! I've beaten the whole game on 'Hurt Me Plenty' and I'm now trying to find the last two hidden levels.

Another game that I'm really liking is Call of Duty 3. Call of Duty 2 was an excellent title, as well.

Have fun with your friend's 360, and if you live in a colder climate, pray for snow. Or as I liked to call it when I was much younger and unemployed: White Gold!