More then jus halo 3

Posted by Meftah

ghaaaaa I jus got my subscription for gameinformer and i saw that not only will they be comming out wit halo 3; but with a HALO RTS AS WELL!!! If u read my intro u will see that I am a big RTS fan. Now the last time they did this was for a Starcraft for PS1. They stopped for only 1 reason.... IT WAS WAY DIFFICULT TO TOGGLE PC CONTROLES INTO A COUNCLE!!!! BUT NOW THEY ARE MAKING A COMEBACK. SO FAR THIS GAME IS CALLED ~HALO WARS~ it takes place before Halo 1; when the himans first met the covenant and it might come out for PC as well as Xbox360! plz gimme all the info u can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ideas/comments would be nice :P

Posted by Sean Fury

You're lucky I could even read what you typed.

I heard about Halo Wars like, what? A month or so ago? Old news. Cool, but old and now uninteresting.

I'm leaning more towards information about Peter Jackson working on a Halo game.

Posted by Dexter

Peter Jackson working on a video game or the movie? :confused:

And yes, old news. I'm not very excited for the project.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Dexter: Peter Jackson working on a video game or the movie? :confused:

And yes, old news. I'm not very excited for the project.

An untitled game. Doesn't have anything to do with Halo/2/3 or Wars.

And yeah, I was excited about Halo Wars when I first heard about it, than I got kinda bored.

Posted by Dexter

But it has something to do with Halo? :confused:

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Dexter: But it has something to do with Halo? :confused:

Yep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untitled_Halo_Project

And apparantly Jackson is helping the movie too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_%28film%29

Posted by Skitzo Control

How is Halo being an RTS news? It was an RTS in its first year(s) of development, but was changed to an FPS when Microsoft bought Bungie. The fact that they're finishing what they started is pretty cool.

*NINJAedit* If the RTS is actually finished, the dipshits at Bungie better not release it on console.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

360 only release.