Huh

Posted by Sean Fury

Sup /vgc/. I figured I'd share my new pictures with you guys while I'm still awake. I don't normally tie my hair back either, so these are "special" edition pictures!

Oh, and btw, this is at my friend Ray's house.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7240/dscf3257at3.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4025/dscf3254yr4.jpg

Posted by Dexter

Glasses are nice. I think thicker black glasses would go better with your face, though. Not too thick, but definitely thicker than the ones you're wearing. About as thick as mine would probably work for you. ^_-

Posted by Ant

You look surprisingly old.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You look surprisingly GAY LOLOLOLL

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I see you decorated your house a lot for X-mas Sean. :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, I was also going to suggest some more Christmas embellishments. Get with the times!

Posted by Arcadios

[Comment on age]

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Dexter: Glasses are nice. I think thicker black glasses would go better with your face, though. Not too thick, but definitely thicker than the ones you're wearing. About as thick as mine would probably work for you. ^_-

I'll take that into consideration, Dex, I'm going to be getting new glasses soon enough anyway (the ones I'm wearing now are back-ups because my new pair broke).

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You look surprisingly GAY LOLOLOLL

aidsget!!!!!!!111

Quoting Ant: You look surprisingly old.

Quoting Arcadios: [Comment on age]

A lot of people say that about me.

Quoting Xero: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I see you decorated your house a lot for X-mas Sean. :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

Quoting Dexter: Yeah, I was also going to suggest some more Christmas embellishments. Get with the times!

Quoting Sean Fury: Oh, and btw, this is at my friend Ray's house.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You look surprisingly GAY LOLOLOLL

you expected something else?

Posted by Dexter

Quoted post: Oh, and btw, this is at my friend Ray's house.

I'm a failure, even with thick glasses. Still, Ray needs more decorations. :mad:

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Dito[/COLOR]

Posted by Sean Fury

Haha, I'll let her know that. She normally doesn't decorate since it's just her and her mom there, and they aren't exactly the "Christmas" type. I'll see if I can get some pictures of my house, quite Christmasy.

Posted by junior senior

you look like my 6th grade teacher mrs. croshier

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Granola type?[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

How old are you?

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: How old are you?

18, turning 19 in April.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Oh shi- you're only one year older than I am :([/COLOR]

Posted by WackoHater2

You look way different than I had expected. I knew you were 18, but I always pictured you as being 13.. I dunno why.

Posted by Klarth

I figure I should poke my head in here to point out just how much of a titanic faggot Sean Fury truly is.

peace out niggas

Posted by Sean Fury

I just got a hair cut, my hair is MUCH shorter now.

http://www.kilo943.com/images/emohair.jpg

See that guy? Yeah, that's exactly what it looks like but more hair in the back and short in the front.

Posted by The Judge

Not what I expected. Whatever. Either way, you look decent. And that's the best compliment I'll ever give a man.

Posted by Zeta

Wow. Klarth came back for a second just to insult you. He must really love you. :)

And I expected you to look more like a weeaboo, for some reason. >_>

Posted by Sean Fury

My new hair. w00t.

Posted by S

Oi, I could never grow my hair out that long. It gets to neck length before people beg me to cut it. I've been paid on several occasions to cut it... but my hair wouldn't work that long(In reference to starting photos.) anyhow. Looks good short though.

How ya been Sean?

[quote]leaving in my wake a trail of rainbow carnage.

And I had to comment... do you crap rainbows or something?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Lunairetic: And I had to comment... do you crap rainbows or something?

No, it's just that the carnage he leaves is the same color as his flag.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Lunairetic: Oi, I could never grow my hair out that long. It gets to neck length before people beg me to cut it. I've been paid on several occasions to cut it... but my hair wouldn't work that long(In reference to starting photos.) anyhow. Looks good short though.

How ya been Sean?

And I had to comment... do you crap rainbows or something?

Er, I guess I failed to mention my mom gave me a 100 dollars after I did it. That was rather nice too. :D

And no, the quote is from the movie "Hedwig and the Angry Inch". Don't ask questions. But I've been good, kinda ditched most of the whole messageboard thing in favor of my guitar, warcraft, and my girlfriend. So I haven't had much time to be on chatting away, but I come back when I can, I actually hope to come back full-time simming one day soon.

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: No, it's just that the carnage he leaves is the same color as his flag.

Laugh riot. No seriously, that was a good one man, but you couldn't think of any jokes about President Bush you wanted to throw in there? Hmm? No buttsex, tentacle rape you want to threw in there while all these jokes are so tastefully fresh? Hmm? No? Shame.

Posted by Omni

I could have just made a joke about how all the freshmen would be complaining about how their lockers would look like human faces. Would have have suited your sense of humor?

You don't look nearly as gay as I imagined, so take it as a compliment. In fact, you're one of the few people I've seen pictures of that I thought actually looked halfway decent, since a lot of the people who post here look like Panic.

Posted by Fate

=O.O=

You look like an otaku.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I could have just made a joke about how all the freshmen would be complaining about how their lockers would look like human faces. Would have have suited your sense of humor?

You don't look nearly as gay as I imagined, so take it as a compliment. In fact, you're one of the few people I've seen pictures of that I thought actually looked halfway decent, since a lot of the people who post here look like Panic.

Yeah, I don't consider myself good looking, just better looking than the sickly and deformed.

Quoting Fate: =O.O=

You look like an otaku.

Yeah, I know I do. I don't know if it's just the glasses or what, but I need to fix that so I don't have to walk around wearing that OTAKU shirt I have. Wait, maybe that's the problem...

Posted by S

I don't see Otaku, I see pothead.

Hmmm.

Posted by Fate

Even without an otaku shirt on, I'd see you walking down the street and think, "Haha, that kid probably watches anime or something."

Posted by Klarth

sean fury looks like an otaku because he is one.

how's beating off to underage anime girls going, sean fury? mmm.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Klarth: sean fury looks like an otaku because he is one.

how's beating off to underage anime girls going, sean fury? mmm.

Pretty decent and now that I'm out of school I've got a lot more time on my hands and a few other things. Llo.

Posted by Klarth

llo

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Otaku....otaku...otaku?[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

Otaku is Japanese for a nerd/fanboy.

I was going to do a pothead edit, but I decided I was too lazy.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Nerd/fanboy?

Naw. He looks like a hippy to me.

Edit: No. After all, he doesn't. Sorry -_-[/COLOR]

Posted by Sean Fury

Yeah, if you heard my voice I ****ing sound like Spicoli from Fast Times At Ridgemont High. I just don't talk in 70's pothead slang dude.

Posted by Klarth

you are a horrible person and I do wish that your seed be stricken from the earth.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Cheer up Klarth.[/COLOR]

Posted by Slade

Wow, that right thurr is the only message that Xero has ever posted that hasn't ****ed me off. NO. Do not comment on this message. Ignore it completely. Anything you say now will be a sad attempt at cute or funny and will ruin everything you just accomplished.