The most random insult of all time.

Posted by christinadeenadee

I found calling people a snikerdoodle or any other food item in an insult contest is rather fun and exciting.

Posted by The Judge

I found calling someone something offensive tends to be more effective when trying to insult someone.

Posted by christinadeenadee

It is offensive!!

Posted by Ant

I was called a "goth n[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]gger" once. I wasn't as insulted as I was surprised to be called as such. Would I do it again...?

Posted by Slade

It's been years since anyone actually meant an insult directed at me. If I do get insulted any time soon, I'll probably say something like, "Shut up, Beautiful," or a simple, "I love you."

srsly, insults are retarded, unless you're calling out a moron on being a moron

Posted by Dexter

I find that calling someone a name in accordance to what they are doing or given the situation is the best choice. Calling them a name related to how they are acting seems more successful than calling them some random name that has absolutely nothing to do with anything they are doing, although I do enjoy how The Joker's girl partner is always calling Robin a chowderhead. Menile cipher is a good one, too.

Posted by Sean Fury

I find that insulting people, IRL, with things that have absolutely no context to the given situation or make very little sense work very well, "I heard you like to eat pancakes off my mother's stomach!" or basically anything from 4chan. Also, if someone is yelling at you and you laugh at them, it makes them really angry.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Also, if someone is yelling at you and you laugh at them, it makes them really angry.

Yeah, and then if it's a girl, they usually cry. Then you continue to laugh or make light of it like you don't even care and they cry even harder. Girls are so stupid.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah, and then if it's a girl, they usually cry. Then you continue to laugh or make light of it like you don't even care and they cry even harder. Girls are so stupid.

I had a black girl in my first period class last year get suspended because she was freaking out on me for telling her to "Shut up" when we were taking a test. She kept yelling at me and I kept laughing, I mean, I couldn't help it, I really didn't understand one word she was saying to me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That's because she's black. They don't speak some kind of nig[COLOR="White"]ge[/COLOR]rish language.

Though I've had the same thing, just as work. I didn't laugh, but I just sat there hooking up a hard drive. When she asked me if I was paying attention I simply said "huh?" and she ****ing blew and stormed out of the shop. Nigresses suck so hard at life.