Meow! Hiya all!

Posted by Duez_The_Cat

Hey everyone! This is Duez the Cat. I am a gamer as well as a RolePlayer. I am somewhat eager to see what this site has to offer, and I am also eager to meet people! See ya'll around, leave nice comments and any goodies at the door :D Peace all! Meow!

Posted by Slade

I like cats. Keep up the meow thing, and you might just become my new best friend.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, it'd get annoying after awhile. But after the initial annoyance it'd be funny again. Then annoying after that forever more.

you now know what must be done.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Ant: Yeah, it'd get annoying after awhile. But after the initial annoyance it'd be funny again. Then annoying after that forever more.

you now know what must be done.

MEOW!

I'm pretty excited. I hope he starts posting a lot.

Posted by Corrupt

WELCOME TO VGC, NYAO!! ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; O_o o.o[spoiler]ah who am i kidding, randagio still rocks[/spoiler]

Posted by Dexter

Welcome. Let's roleplay! What's your character?

Posted by Xero

[img]http://oneof.us/images/vgcat.JPG[/img]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I'll be this one :)[/COLOR]

Posted by Duez_The_Cat

Hahha YAY VGCats >.> Go Leo and such

And yeah, I'll keep the meows going, as for RP, I'm still figuring it out x.x Just give me some time, and also some time from school x.x I hate school, Nyah!

Speaking of which, off I go! Bye Meow!

Posted by Slade

Yes.

Posted by ExoXile

He'll never return again.

Posted by Slade

YOU SHUT UP MEOW

Posted by ExoXile

Voff, eat horse tail.

Posted by Zeta

... Suddenly, the barking of a dog is heard, and Slade runs in terror.

Posted by Duez_The_Cat

Never return again my *** >.> Proved you wrong Meow!
Also, even though I have to return it today... yay rentals... Anyone like NFS: Carbon?

Posted by Meftah

"I like cats. Keep up the meow thing, and you might just become my new best friend."

why does this really scare me :O

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

me wanna roleplay; canz i be the guy who says "can't we all jus get along?" then gets killed? :P

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Duez_The_Cat: Never return again my *** >.> Proved you wrong Meow!
Also, even though I have to return it today... yay rentals... Anyone like NFS: Carbon?

Welcome to VGC, first of all. And secondly, I've played Need for Speed: Carbon. Personally, I liked Most Wanted better.

Posted by Slade

Haha this thread is awesome. I'm gonna be so ****ed if people complain about it. I can see it now... "HEY FAGGOT WHATS WITH THE MEOW STUFF CAT FAGGOT?!!" Don't worry, Duez, I'll be right there, kickin' some ***.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

POST MORE CATS

Posted by Philsdad

Welcome. Do you have terrible beautypower??

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: POST MORE CATS

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]=3[/COLOR]

Posted by Zeta

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Posted by Kit

a

c
a
t

i
s

f
i
n
e

t
o
o

Posted by Zeta

Thought DK was Vamp for a second...

Posted by Duez_The_Cat

Dude! It's my own cat thread thing! Awesome NYAH! Thanks for the support guys, and also, To answer the terrible beautypower thingy... I highly doubt it o.o Though I am cute X3 Anyway, Yes, Post more cute/silly/drunk cats MEOW!

Okay maybe not the drunk.

Posted by Kit

Have you posted anywhere else? :cookie:

Posted by Duez_The_Cat

NO.... I am lazy... VERY lazy *laughs* I will later on, I just woke up from a cat nap x.x Meow....

Posted by ed elric

welcome to vgc, as of now i shall be refered to as NEKO ED!!!!! MEOW!!!

Posted by Duez_The_Cat

Hahha sweet... goo thing I like FMA >> Haha, Transmutation... Meow!