Do your feet smell?

Posted by Omni

Well, do they? Mine sorta do. Sorry, I was bored.

Posted by Zeta

Mine smell as delicate as Hooktail's.

Posted by Slade

Nah, the only time they smell is after like a ten mile hike uphill in wool socks and boots. Other than that, I've never known foot odor. I don't normally check, but I'm willing to bet they smell like flowers.

Posted by Ant

A bit after a hard days work. Not overbearingly so though.

Posted by Dexter

Nope. My feet and butt were voted best in the household.

Posted by Sean Fury

They never do unless I've been wearing my sneakers and even than, the sneakers just make my socks smell bad (I need new shoes).

Posted by Dexter

My feet are really smooth, too. Tiffany actually thought I used lotion on them.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

They smell like mint, due to foot powder I put in my shoes to avoid them smelling bad.

Posted by Dexter

Foot powder. lol. I knew a cosplayer once who wouldn't wear any shoes without such powder. I remember when I first saw it, I thought it was something for his costume.

Yeah, old sneakers plus standing all day. NOT GOOD LOL

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, for some reason, mine don't often tend to smell bad. Even after snowboarding all day they smell fine.

Posted by christinadeenadee

Yes...mine smell but they smell like petunias.

more like pooptunas, amirite lol?

Posted by christinadeenadee

Pooptunas? I wonder what those would look like. I bet they don't smell very good though.
Hey!! My feet don't smell like pooptunas!!!

Posted by Omni

Quoting christinadeenadee: Pooptunas? I wonder what those would look like. I bet they don't smell very good though.
Hey!! My feet don't smell like pooptunas!!!

You are even more unfunny than I am.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I never dared smell my shoes or my socks, so I don't know. Seeing as I didn't get any comments from others, nor any sings, I suppose they don't smell too much.[/COLOR]

Posted by Iris

They smell fine. I always wear clean socks and fairly new shoes and shower often. I t's probably because I hardly walk barefoot and I use lotion.

On a side note, I'm proud of myself for being able to lift my foot right up in my face with out bending my neck.

Posted by WackoHater2

Mine smell badly, but the smell is awesome to me, so I was stuck on what to vote. I voted "Badly!"

Posted by Xero

"Mine smell badly, but they smell awesome to me..."

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]0_o Would you like me to fart in your face?[/COLOR]

Posted by mis0

My feet smell of roses.

Posted by Phantasma2

Sometimes they do, sometimes not. Depends on the shoe I wore.

Posted by Pit

mines smell like dick after all those footjobs i give.

Posted by The Judge

If given extremely close inspection, yes. The skin itself is coated in an odoros scent. However, it doesn't emanate at all.

Posted by VampchickAkasha

i hate shoes and socks therefore i wear them as little as possible hence, no foot odor..