Naruto On Cartoon Network

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Furious about the licensing of Naruto? I know that i am. Q3 for the show on Toonami.......can you say EDITED? Ughhh.....

Posted by PerpetualAngst

oh man, this is going to absolutely blow. Did you see how Kids WB ....ed up One piece? Escaflowne too. Hopefully they will do a good job.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

How bout... nobody actually watches it there o_O I mean all I heard were angry remarks about FMA being on cartoon network and even then... who really is going to watch it there anyway? Are you actually going to give it a try if you aren't already up to episode 100 whatever? Last thing to actually worry bout, except that they may whore out and market characters... but thats business :cool: IMO cartoon network will destroy it, but what can you do?

Posted by Unite

It's not good see that Naruto will be shown on Cartoon Network dubbed and all edited.

Posted by Madame Flurrie

You could always get the DVDS.

And be glad it wasn't licenced by 4Kids! :D

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Furious about the licensing of Naruto? I know that i am. Q3 for the show on Toonami.......can you say EDITED? Ughhh.....

Wow, it lloks like Tonnami is going to ruin yet another great show. I've actually stopped watching CN before 11 PM Eastern time sicne the ending of DBGT. There's no point in watching re-runs again. I'd hate to see them show X and ruin that one along with a few others I find enjoyable in the near future.:(

Quoting Mystic Hero: Wow, it lloks like Tonnami is going to ruin yet another great show. I've actually stopped watching CN before 11 PM Eastern time sicne the ending of DBGT. There's no point in watching re-runs again. I'd hate to see them show X and ruin that one along with a few others I find enjoyable in the near future.:(

Exactly. Very true. I am glad though that 4Kids didnt get it, or FUNimation, but i am looking forward to the $30.00 for 3 eps DVDs, then ill be fufilled.

Posted by gamerSam

i think it should be on adult swim then

well this will be my final post i don't have enought time for as many forums as i post on so goodbye alllllllllllll. its been good.

Posted by Map42892

apparently, adult swim doesn't want to get rid of the other shows on there. cartoon network dubbs everything because they know little thumb sucking baby kindergardeners watch it as well...

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Map42892: apparently, adult swim doesn't want to get rid of the other shows on there. cartoon network dubbs everything because they know little thumb sucking baby kindergardeners watch it as well...

That's because CN is starting to get gay and dub everything real poorly. If I'm not mistaken, I hear that Adult Swim even edits a few of the anime they have at night, but that bit of info may be wrong.

Posted by Crono

Now I think I'll have to kill myself. With it being on CN, I suppose it's still better than WB or something, but it'll be horrible compared to what it could be...

Quoting Mystic Hero: That's because CN is starting to get gay and dub everything real poorly. If I'm not mistaken, I hear that Adult Swim even edits a few of the anime they have at night, but that bit of info may be wrong.

For the last GOD**** time, ADULT SWIM/CARTOON NETWORK DOES NOT DUB ANIME. THEY ONLY EDIT THE DUBS TO FIT THE RATING FOR TV.

Posted by Fate

The point still stands, though. CN can kiss my Latin ***. I stopped watching Toonami since the 'tards in charge thought they could pull one over me by holding off GT by replaying all the episodes of DBZ.

Posted by Borealis

Naruto is better than Cartoon Network could ever be. I'm ranting.

Quoting Conejita: The point still stands, though. CN can kiss my Latin ***. I stopped watching Toonami since the 'tards in charge thought they could pull one over me by holding off GT by replaying all the episodes of DBZ.

Very true.

Posted by PerpetualAngst

It just really downright SUCKS. Seeing a superb anime being licensed by ShoPro. Just because in reality alot of people will tend to make fun of it. Or say its gay. Most of the gory/bloody scenes if not all will be cut off. No curse words. It'll just be suited for children. Naruto is not a CHIlDS anime. ShoPro better not mess this one up.

Posted by boomstick

Tis a shame whenever a good anime is edited(butchered) just so it targets children better, by totally destroying what made it so great to begin with.

DB/Z/GT are perfect examples of such acts by Cartoon Network.

Quoting boomstick: Tis a shame whenever a good anime is edited(butchered) just so it targets children better, by totally destroying what made it so great to begin with.

DB/Z/GT are perfect examples of such acts by Cartoon Network.

A better one (though i dont like the show) Would be Escalowne. 4Kids can die.

Posted by Dragon X

It's gong to Tonami?
Toonami+Great animes= the anime's reputation being destroyed

Quoting PerpetualAngst: It just really downright SUCKS. Seeing a superb anime being licensed by ShoPro. Just because in reality alot of people will tend to make fun of it. Or say its gay. Most of the gory/bloody scenes if not all will be cut off. No curse words. It'll just be suited for children. Naruto is not a CHIlDS anime. ShoPro better not mess this one up.

This just in, Naruto's target age group:

11-14 year olds

Another rumor flying around (which hopefully wont come true [im guessing it wont])

Haku's gender is going to be changed to female

Posted by Crono

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: This just in, Naruto's target age group:

11-14 year olds

Dear lord, shoot me now. Just smite me where I sit, or better yet, the people that are changing Naruto.

>.< >.< >.< >.<

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Haku's gender is going to be changed to female

I don't believe it was a rumor. How do you tell kids on day time what a... whatever that thing is? It will be changed... for the children :-p

Posted by Scorpion

I personally haven't seen this anime nor know what it is about(wouldn't mind someone PMing me an explanation of the series and where to see it) but I know that no anime that has blood or gore should be on Cartoon Network. They should put it on AS where they can cuss and show all the blood they want.

Posted by brownoystercult

Okay Naruto is an anime about shinobi. Long ago a Nine Tailed demon fox threatened a village called Konohagakure. The Hokage of Konahagakure sealed up the demon fox and was put inside a babys stomach. That baby is Naruto. No one acknowledges Naruto so he tries to get there attention by striving to earn the hokage name so everyone can respect him. You can download the manga and the episodes from here: [url]www.narutofan.com[/url] or [url]www.narutochaos.com[/url] (To download the episodes you have to download BitTorrent, theres a link at narutofan showing you how to use and download BT)

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.1: I don't believe it was a rumor. How do you tell kids on day time what a... whatever that thing is? It will be changed... for the children :-p

Yes Billy, this here is a "cross dresser", we also call them "drag queens" and you should never "fu*k with them" because they use "Demon Ice Mirrors" which is a "Bloodline Limit"

Posted by Dragon X

He's like Ms. Aki (actually Mr.) in Magical shopping arcade of Abenobashi

OMG TRU

Posted by Scorpion

WOW! I just downloaded Naruto on Ares and it is amazing! I love it! Judging by the, blood and language it looks like a "for sure" that CN will screw it up. I am gonna stick to downloading these episodes because all I saw was the first episode and I'm hooked! I just have a question, who is the guy with the black hair in everyone's sigs?

Posted by Fate

Haku... A girl?!

And it's Uchiha Sasuke.

Posted by Crono

Dear lord. Scratch this whole thing now. They might as well change the names too, while they're at it. They've already done it with other ones, and Sasuke is probably going to be changed. Kakashi is also probably going to be changed. I'm not even going to watch this, and Naruto's my favorite anime/manga at the time. Bleh.

High probability. One Piece got licensed over the summer and is playing on Fox Box a kids morning show. They changed the names of the characters and there voices are lame. ex: Zoro a swordsman, is known as Zolo. Lame. There voices are just so dreadful.

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: ex: Zoro a swordsman, is known as Zolo. Lame. There voices are just so dreadful.

That is because the Japanese substitue the letter "L" for the letter "R". Blame the fansub groups.

Also, if you want to get naruto faster, get Anti-Leech and get it off of:

http://www.national-anime.com

and get it out of the naruto section. They are smaller, but a lot faster than P2P. Otherwise get a batch torrent from Dattebayo.

Posted by Dark

I hate whoever licensed it for doing this. They'll undoubtedly butcher the anime.

Quoting Dark: I hate whoever licensed it for doing this. They'll undoubtedly butcher the anime.

Well, what did you think of Hamtaro? That is ShoPro's only relavent dub.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Since it hasn't been started yet, I decided to do so. Here you can talk about anything thats related to naruto; Artwork, cosplay, fave seals, episodes, fave jutsu, fave chracter. Anything NARUTO.

Posted by Dark

That's an actual kid anime, unlike Naruto. I couldn't imagine violent anime hamsters..

Quoting Dark: That's an actual kid anime, unlike Naruto. I couldn't imagine violent anime hamsters..

Quite true, but im still scared of what they will do to it.

Posted by Night Owl

you told me that site before to download naruto episodes but it says i need a better membership that you have to pay for and my Ares isnt downloading the episodes correctly so can someone give me a link or something to get them?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Search for torrent sites. That's where I was able to find episodes. Ares isn't the best for downloading anime.

And as I haven't actually watched much of Naruto yet, I can't contribute a whole lot. Not that anyone else has. But from the few moments that I've seen, I'm guessing that I won't like it much. If at all.

Well I guess you can still give it a try.

Heres some cosplay I found:

The Four sound nins

Kiba, Hinata, Shino

Gaara of the Sand

Anbu

Naruto, Orchimaru, Kakashi, and Gaara

Sand Team: Kankuro, Gaara, Temari

Haku and Zabuza

Zabuza

Personally I think the Zabuza one is one of the best I've ever seen.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I like that stick in the last picture.

In the ANBU pick, I like that girls boot.

Posted by drumsticks200

Here are all the Naruto things i made

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us][IMG]http://img96.exs.cx/img96/2913/itachi4ze.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us][IMG]http://img96.exs.cx/img96/7532/naruto8fg.gif[/IMG][/URL] my first one

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us][IMG]http://img96.exs.cx/img96/5400/sasukeavie6ak.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us][IMG]http://img96.exs.cx/img96/8053/itachiavie9ds.gif[/IMG][/URL]

thats all of them, i made some more but the rest are not Naruto related

Posted by Night Owl

niiice

Posted by Dragon X

Violent Hamsters?that would be cool

Apperntly you have never seen Hamtaro. It has the same intended age group, minus about 2 years.

Posted by Night Owl

that sucks, hopefully it wont become like yugioh and make all thes kids go crazy over it and even make playing cards!

Pretty good, you can see my Naruto stuff around the board though, in various sigs and avatars. If you read scanlations by Inane, then your welcome, I have helped them out before with cleaning. Also, get Naruto direct (old eps):

http://www.national-anime.com

For new eps, click my sig or the link below to go to my site:

http://www.bakavillage.com

If you want to know anything about Naruto, refer your questions to me. I have seen every ep, own every ep, all the manga, and scanlations.

In Japan, Yu-Gi-Oh! is NOT a kids show. Read the manga some time, you will get an appreciation for the original.

Posted by Crono

Heh. The original YuGiOh! is some pretty amazing stuff. I've read it all in my Shonen Jump....

Posted by Crono

Hmm...well, my web site has a bit of Naruto stuff on it, mainly basics, like info on height, weight and such that I pulled from web sites and Shonen Jump. A bit outdated now, but http://geocities.com/unlokit3rd is the site. And while we're posting our Naruto artwork....

http://images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/134/b/a/Sasuke_Re_drawn.jpg
http://ic1.deviantart.com/images2/i/2004/04/3/c/Sharingan_Kakashi.jpg
http://ic1.deviantart.com/images2/i/2004/05/1/e/The_Demon_Zabuza.jpg
http://ic1.deviantart.com/images2/i/2004/04/4/d/Demon_Shuriken_Sasuke.jpg
http://images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/134/7/2/Demon_Spirit_Naruto.jpg
http://images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/134/9/f/Sasuke_with_Snake.jpg

Posted by Night Owl

wow, i never new it wasnt i kids show but what im trying to say is I just hope they dont take naruto too far.

Posted by Unite

You can also download naruto eps here http://www.tokyotosho.com/

But it already is assured. Theres cards in Japan so there will be a pretty high probability of the cards coming to the U.S.

I won't care about cards if they wouldn't edit the show. For the love of Satan (since G0D is blocked out), as long as they get the ninjutsus and names right, I really don't care too much who does the voices.

Posted by Shrran

I have two questions.

Will Naruto be released to DVD? Unedited?
Is the series still continuing in Japan?

Naruto is released in the U.S. with english subtitles though the quality isn't superb its still great to check out you can order them online in box sets or find them at nearly any anime store. Heres a pretty good site with cheap deals of box sets: [url]www.abctoy4me.com[/url] or of course you could always Ebay.

Yes the series is still running in Japan and is doing excellent.

Posted by Dragon X

I saw an unedited version of Naruto. Toonami is gonna make crap outta it

Posted by Scorpion

I wish they would keep the same voices. That is what I hate about switching laguages in shows, the voices sound weird. Also I hope there is no sex change because that will make Naruto a lesbian(sakura ;)). Also I hope cards come out, though I know they are fads and I will eventually lose interest I like collecting cards till they get boring. Something about opening a pack of cards and getting a special one makes me feel great!

Posted by -SaiyanKnight-

Naruto? definately best anime ever, see if you can guess the person in my sig lol

Well anyway i think naruto is a great anime, gaara is awsome :) and so is itachi :)

http://www.skynet-tech.com/kidheaven/ thats a really kool anime/gaming forum so you can discuss naruto there if you want :)

No Scorp, not Naruto, Haku would recevie a sex change, lol.

Posted by summer

hi every one
i am a student abroad in europe. ho...i forget sad,i am a chinese.
i found this bbs an GOOGLE~ and soo interesting with another country people`s like
i am glad to say we are the same. i like Naruto ...and uesing BT to donwload all of them (language is japanese,subtitle is chinese)
did you-all can bought the <> in your country?in china that is impossible.so i need donwload on internet.....soo lucky is there some chinese people get translate job on internet(i think the schedule is same with U.S...if one day japanese show on tv,tomorrow it is can add subtitle to chinese)
sorry about my English ~.....are you calling cartoon is "anime" ?
how big are each (i dont konw how to say..) naruto tv show? i mean 80MB or more
i known there has different format (for example XX.rmvb XX.avi)
in our country we are prefer rmvb

this is my frist time to chat in English BBS.....
just hopeing you-all can understand what i want to say...

'lo there summer.

I use bittorrent to download Naruto every single week. I have every single episode, and have read every single chapter of the manga (the japanese one). I also own all of the american Shonen Jump mangas. Every ep that i get is AVI, or DivX, which is the most popular format in the US and most countries. The episodes are between 170-180MB each, a very small amount. For people with slow internet, RealMedia (RMVB) is a better choice for downloading, as it is a lot smaller.

Hope i covered everything.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

I just started to watch this show last week by accedent. I was bored out of my mind and typed in anime in the search bar in Ares naruto was one of the top episodes so I blindly downloaded the 3ed episode and now I'm hooked. I gotten to episode 27 thus far. Love this anime. I see only one problem. Well not a problem but annoyence. That they spend the first 4 or so min showing what happen in the last episode. But I do understand that on TV its on only once a week so I'll deal.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

few questions though why is Haku all girly and whats up with Lee I noticed he has like no shadowing on the face what so ever. Is he trying to be Like his sensei or what?

Posted by summer

Thanks for your reply Velvet Nightmare.
i think bitcomet is a better one ....faster than bittorrent
what is "single week"? I can download at wendnesday every week.
maybe AVI or DivX quality is well. but i think RMVB is enough,and the point is smaller.
I have question about download data. If i am in china ,i can get 300-400k/s (using BT).How about U.S?
Now I am in Europe ,when i contact China torrent file ,it is just only 30-10K/s.
So,somebody can heelp me find a Europe web site to download some anime ? I will thanks soo much.

Posted by -SaiyanKnight-

yeah he wants to look like gai sensai, because he is lees idol, but glad more people enjoy it, this is my fave anime :)

130 released raw today!

Posted by Arczu

I would BT the first 10 episodes, but then I would have to delete them since there isn't much space left on this thing. Also, I don' know where to get the torrents since it became liscensed...

Seriously dude, to hold all those episode velvet, you must have a big freaking hard drive.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

well you don't exacly need a big harddrive to fit all those episodes. All you need is a DVD burner it will hold about 25 episodes or so. I you get a normal cd burner it will only hold 4 episodes. so basicly store them on cd untill you feel the need to watch them again.

Quoting Arczu]If i am in china ,i can get 300-400k/s (using BT).How about U.S?
Now I am in Europe ,when i contact China torrent file ,it is just only 30-10K/s.
So,somebody can heelp me find a Europe web site to download some anime ? I will thanks soo much.[/size]

It depends on the episode that you are getting. If you are getting a new one, and there are a lot of peers, you will have an extremely fast connection. Also, the Chinese host servers are more that likely a lot faster than the european ones.

Posted by summer

Quoting Velvet Nightmare:
It depends on the episode that you are getting. If you are getting a new one, and there are a lot of peers, you will have an extremely fast connection. Also, the Chinese host servers are more that likely a lot faster than the european ones.

I don`t think so... If i still stay China ,maybe i agree with you.
But now i change my mind.
I try to download same thing with my friend(he is in China).We are not in same speed level....(maybe we are not same bandwidth)

I hoped have a big drive. But now my computer only have 40G(that is why i only download RMVB..)...I am very happliy,because i have a firend like anime too..so we can share saveing files and i can copy to DVD or CD (of course just entertainment for myself,not for sell)

Quoting -SaiyanKnight-:

130 released raw today!

Wow, you're metally retarded!

Here is a link to direct download the latest episode of Naruto, the one hour special, 127&128. It took me about 50min to download. do enjoy it.

Its 289MB or something

http://snorland.com/hax/DB_Naruto_127-128_173FE357.avi

Posted by Lacaran

I like how Lee dies in chapter 251

It's pretty stupid to have one Naruto thread because the manga readers will spoil it for all of the anime watchers.

No lee never dies in the series.

If it does spoil anything then please do not view the thread.

Posted by Lacaran

He never dies?

What the hell you just spoiled it for me

What the hell are you talking about? You said "I like how Lee dies in chapter 251" So in what way did I spoil it for you? You seemed confident about your statement and I replied otherwise.

I told you not to view the thread though nothing has been spoiled. Leave, now.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

Personaly I hope he dies. Not that i don't like him but he looks like he just came out of a lego set. It just bothers me thats all.

He doesnt die, you idiots. Keep reading.

As per usual, here is my direct link to get the awesome NARUTO EPISODE 129, DIRECTLY!

http://66.90.104.202/%7Edefnotion1/db/%5BDB%5D_Naruto_129_%5B977CAE23%5D.avi

Enjoy!

PS~There is a new intro and outro, both very good.

Posted by saiyanknight

Yeah i really like the new intro!!!!!!!!!! =) and guys this episode is pretty kool not much action though, but i liked it =)

Heres the forum: http://www.kidheaven.hostanime.com/forums/

Enjoy =)

Not much action? Personally, I like how they show the characters past and you get to be at one with the character. I always find their words and feelings towards each other more intresting then them battling it out. In this case especially where you get to learn about the Uchiha past. But then again, this is just me.

Good episode by the way. I like the new Intro.

Indeed, Glad you liked it.

Posted by Golden Archer

one word, Shikamaru er..... 4 words... ShikaMaru Vs Tayuya...is that how you spell her name?

Are you referring to the fight between them? Or..are those your favorite characters..? Either way that didn't make any sense to me.

Posted by saiyanknight

yeah im just confused now lol

But im glad you think that Uchiha, i just didn't want to sound wierd lol, but 129 is one of my favourite episodes now, i honestly now think that Itachi actualy liked/loved his little brother Sasuke, maybe thats why he left him, but he wants him to get powerful....dam im confused... :/

Ah, its more about him testing his capabilities. He killed his best friend in order to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan. Later on he flat out destroyed the whole Uchiha. But he left his little brother, Sasuke, to suffer and live the life of an avenger. Its not all so clear but you can kind of see what Itachi is aiming for.

Posted by Bobtis

oh i like itachi

Posted by Bobtis

bobtis is awwwwsome

Posted by saiyanknight

Yeah, Absolute power lol :D

He was probably testing what he could do, i also thought that he wanted Sasuke to hate him to become powerful, remember the bit where it says, " Remember, even if you hate me, you and me will always be here ^^" Something like that lol

Edit: Bobtis try not to double post

Posted by Golden Archer

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: Are you referring to the fight between them? Or..are those your favorite characters..? Either way that didn't make any sense to me.

Lol im reffering to the fight.. thats why theres a VS... And Shikamaru owns, look at my sig :D

There is no fight between the two.

As per my usual, here is the link to DOWNLOAD NARUTO 130 DIRECT!

http://66.90.104.202/%7Edefnotion1/db/%5BDB%5D_Naruto_130_%5B1389EA8F%5D.avi

Its kinda boring, but enjoy it nonetheless.

Posted by Arczu

No no, seriously, if you jump onto a torrent with 450 peers, expects speeds of up to 150KB/s, give or take a few. I keep looking for new torrents of my favorite series, and each time I do, it's got a whole ton of people all over it.

Naruto. It;s got me interested enough to start watching it... but I need a friggin' DVD burner first. Either that, or a 120-200 GB hardrive...

Like always, here is the link to DOWNLOAD NARUTO 131 DIRECT!

http://64.182.48.109/media/rasengan/special/%5BDB%5D_Naruto_131_%5B274CF7D6%5D.avi

I have not watched the ep yet, but I have been hearing it is quite good.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

I'm not even sure if they are up with episode 132 yet. But thx for the link for the next episode. anyway episode 129-130 is basicly covering suskes past in detail something we havn't come across to much. I just want to see how he's going to kick his brothers ***...that is if he ever does at all.

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: There is no fight between the two.

Actually, he is right. They do fight. Though the sand comes and Temari helps out Shikamaru.

Quoting Dragon Ryder: I'm not even sure if they are up with episode 132 yet.

LOL, no, 131 just came out last night.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

Any news on the naruto game? I heard it was going to have a super smash brothers type of combat system. But does that also mean its only going to be for game gamecube? Well if it is, guess there will be no blood in it heh.

Quoting Dragon Ryder: Any news on the naruto game? I heard it was going to have a super smash brothers type of combat system. But does that also mean its only going to be for game gamecube? Well if it is, guess there will be no blood in it heh.

I do not own the Gamecube game, its what Gekin Tijuin or something? I only have Naruttimate Hero 2 for the PS2, which plays a lot like the Budokai series, only a LOT more fun. Import it with a slide card, you will not regret it. Otherwise, wait until September-ish for it come out here, right before the show in Sep.

Posted by boomstick

I've heard of a Naruto game coming out for GCN, but I'm unsure if it sports SSB style gameplay nor am I sure of a release outside Japan.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

well even if the networks screw with it the show is still going to be a big hit in the US. I mean they came out with a game for Fullmetal alchemists. so i have no dout that the game is coming out in the US

Quoting Dragon Ryder: I mean they came out with a game for Fullmetal alchemists.

Too bad it sucked :-/

Posted by Dragon Ryder

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Too bad it sucked :-/

I wouldn't know.I never played it.

It is really sloooow and boring. the camera also sucks, same for the music.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

Well if they can make a Good DBZ fighting game i'm going to have faith in them that they can work thier magic on naruto

Posted by Dragon Ryder

episode 132 has to be one of the best episodes i saw to date.

Manga Chapter 258 should be released right now but I guess it's another one of those delays by Shannaro's team.

It should be ok. I hope :-/

Ready for Naruto 133? Course you are! Grab it direct, off one of my friend's servers, which thankfully supports Pause/Resume, so use a manager to increase your speed! Here is the link, and enjoy the new animation team's style:

http://209.190.137.27/sites/h/henka/%5BDB%5D_Naruto_133_%5BAnime-DD.com%5D.avi

Posted by Dragon Ryder

134 Is a heart stopper. You had no idea who was really going to win. Love suske's amplified lightning edge. But Surprized me with his "new look". Do you think kakashi would have acualy done anything if he came on time?

Fresh off my site, the link to Naruto 134 entitled: The Conclusion of the Rain Of Tears!

http://www.narutofiles.com/www.thelastgun.com/%5Bthelastgun.com%5DNaruto134subbed.avi

Posted by Golden Archer

Quoting Dragon Ryder: 134 Is a heart stopper. You had no idea who was really going to win. Love suske's amplified lightning edge. But Surprized me with his "new look". Do you think kakashi would have acualy done anything if he came on time?

Probably, he would sacrifice himself to stop the attack... But I have a question *POSSIBLE SPOILER* Did Neji and Chouji (if thats how you spell it) die? They never showed if they fainted or died.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

Quoting Golden Archer: Probably, he would sacrifice himself to stop the attack... But I have a question *POSSIBLE SPOILER* Did Neji and Chouji (if thats how you spell it) die? They never showed if they fainted or died.

*SPOILER* Yes Neji and chouji died Neji got stabbed and chouji sacraficed himself by eating that soldier pill to win the fight. It's a shame Neji was such a good fighter.

Posted by saiyanknight

SPOILER....I GUESS

yeah it made me realise how much i liked neji :(

But 134 wasnt really the most exciting epsiode lol, anyway atleast we saw naruto not dead(typical)

*spoiler* neji and chouji do not die. youll see for yourself.

anyway, i think chapter 259 was pretty awesome. shannaro should keep up the good work.

EDIT: i guess its my job to announce that there will be two new naruto games coming to the u.s. one, for the DS, and one for the playstation two. below are a few images of the 3D naruto game for the playstation 2. hopefully it will be one of the better anime games.

yeah, there pretty low-quality pictures but its just a little something to look forward to in the future.

Posted by Scorpion

Yay! Does anyone have any more info on it? I'd really like release dates if anyone can find some!

Posted by FLiPBoY

I don't care which cosplayers you guys say own, the cosplayer I'm going to post will scar your cosplaying career for life. All you cosplayers that are being Gai for conventions, watchout for this guy o.O

The Black Gai owns all cosplayers!

*Gives everybody a thumbs up.*

hes forgetting to wear the head protector around his waist on the first picture. the sasuke one is pretty bad seeing that the pants have to be above his knee caps and his hair is pretty bad :-*

Posted by Scorpion

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: hes forgetting to wear the head protector around his waist on the first.

No he didn't, it just got sucked in between the folds of his fat. :D

Posted by Golden Archer

About the game: I saw some sharp pictures, it looks pretty awesome, I believe the game is called Chunin Battle if no one said anything about it, Oh and I believe theres a ds game... It may actually be Chunin battle but who knows, wehn I first saw him I started cracking up, because he looks Sri Lanka-ish

Posted by Golden Archer

Sigh, think about Jirai. Eps... and Haku was so awesome, but my question is whats the rating going to be, I mean alot of this stuff is....unique.

Quoting Golden Archer: Sigh, think about Jirai.

Jiraiya. Though I seriously doubt that the american series will last until the episode of Jiraiya's appearance.

Quoted post: I mean alot of this stuff is....unique.

Oh, and the american's didn't think Yu-Gi-Oh was unique? Please.

Posted by Golden Archer

"Jiraiya. Though I seriously doubt that the american series will last until the episode of Jiraiya's appearance"
I believe it can, I mean Hamtaro lasted that long. Not to mention it was awesome XD. So Whatever.

I think the american audience will like Jiraya. Everone loves a pervert.

Quoting Golden Archer: About the game: I saw some sharp pictures, it looks pretty awesome, I believe the game is called Chunin Battle if no one said anything about it, Oh and I believe theres a ds game... It may actually be Chunin battle but who knows, wehn I first saw him I started cracking up, because he looks Sri Lanka-ish

The playstation 2 version of the game will be titled Naruto: Uzumaki Ninden. The DS game will be titled Naruto RPG2: Chidori v.s Rasengan.

Posted by Arczu

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Everone loves a pervert.
You may want to be carful where you say that... No, seriously, some people can jump to some pretty outrgeous conclusions.

Unless its being played on Adult Swim they will more than likely cut all perverted parts of the anime out.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

I would just like to say I have changed my mine since last month about Lee ever since he got drunk; he's been cool in my book. He has the heart of a chanpion and a face of a lego person.

Posted by Breakman

Dragon Ryder, Lee was my favorite character since ~ episode 50. Notsomuch because of his play on becoming Super Saiyan, but because of his backstory and how, despite the fact he's 'ugly' and completely lacks the ability to use 2/3rds of what makes a ninja a ninja, he's still unbelievably powerful and determined. I was very emotional during episode 100 and liked the character even more, and after I saw the whole drunken martial-arts master thing, I liked him even more. He's just, the best, despite the fact he looks like an anime character from the '50's or something.

Have you guys seen the Toonami promo? It's still the top news item on narutofan.com. I suggest you check it out, some people are disappointed but I couldn't be happier with what's going on; sure, it's not 100% perfect, and Sara said that cheesy 'ninja action' line at the end, but out of all the 'kid anime' segments on TV today toonami is by far the best one, and that's not even opinion; you can't argue with me, at least it wasn't put on Toon Disney, Kids' WB, Foxbox, or CN's own Miguzi. The promo itself I quite enjoyed, completely with that deep-voiced guy who's done all the good Toonami promos, and the anime footage is relaly good. They didn't seem to mess anything up, and at least now we can put that rumor to rest that Naruto was possibly going to be named Ninja Kids in America, happily, it's not.

Quoting Breakman: Dragon Ryder, Lee was my favorite character since ~ episode 50. Notsomuch because of his play on becoming Super Saiyan, but because of his backstory and how, despite the fact he's 'ugly' and completely lacks the ability to use 2/3rds of what makes a ninja a ninja, he's still unbelievably powerful and determined. I was very emotional during episode 100 and liked the character even more, and after I saw the whole drunken martial-arts master thing, I liked him even more. He's just, the best, despite the fact he looks like an anime character from the '50's or something.

Yeah, definitely. His past seemed harsh like almost every other Naruto character but he didn't know how to use Genjutsu or Ninjutsu. That's what made him so likeable in my eyes. His agility and Taijutsu skills soar above the other characters in the anime. His can-do attitude is awesome. He is also the only shinobi that we've seen open the eight celestial life gates other than Gai. His match with Gaara was totally brilliant. I mean he's a natural user of the drunken fist! Awesome.

EDIT: Are you breakman from VGS?

Posted by Dragon Ryder

Aww in episode 137 naruto gets to second base. *sniff* Our little anime boy is growing up so fast.

Quoting Dragon Ryder: Aww in episode 137 naruto gets to second base. *sniff* Our little anime boy is growing up so fast.

No wonder I don't remember, THIS EP IS FILLER.

Guess I should watch it.

Oh, and my site has 137 for direct download http://www.bakavillage.com

Quoting Kagemane: The news for that naruto game news is older but thats ok. Anyways that gai is messed up. Please see this site if you like naruto. narutodawn.com. It is a new website that needs members and staff. I'm one of the admins there. Please take the time and go there

The shots for the game are old. Look at the post date. 5-15 was the date the news first came out.

About your site, there are way too many unneeded forums and the layout is pretty unorganized. No activity from what I see :|

This will give velvet a good laugh.

Quoting Roinkz:

This will give velvet a good laugh.

That's creepy that you should say that, I saw the page, read it, then read the post.

....GET AWAY FROM ME!