~Call of Duty 3~

Posted by Meftah

Boiiii how about dat Call of Duty 3; i love that game. what really impressed me is the fact that u get to interact with the enviorment. now they usally put a secrete place for like getting a good gun. but the ones here don
't jus giove u some st00f, they give u an awsome flanking point on the enemy. and finally; I CAN THROW A GERNADE BACK AT THE ENEMY!!!!! CAN I GET A SAVING PRIVATE RYAN??? srry but they threw alot of the enemies' gernades right back at em in the final battle. well tell me about ur ideas and thoughts about it :)

Posted by Dexter

I'm playing online with a few friends right now, just on the 360 version. Online play is the best. Single player was ok, but no replay value for me. Right now I think it is the best online game there is.

And my aim with a rifle is getting impressive.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The PS3 version is complete garbage. How it's worse than the 360 version is beyond me.

Posted by Dexter

I've never evem touched the PS3 version. I'd like to try it out, since I tried out the other 2.

Sucks.

Posted by Axis

Resistance owns Call of Duty 3.

It's true. Though that's not saying a whole lot. Resistance is great, but not that great. Oh, and multiplayer tends to blow.

Posted by Axis

Really? I've been hooked on it the past couple of days.

Eh, some modes are cool, but the maps **** me off and having way over 16 players doesn't help. The smaller the room, the smaller the map, the more fun I have. And most games seem to want to get as many players as possible. Not my thing. Still solid though, if that's your cup of tea.

Posted by Last Fog

If it's worse than the 360 version that sucks, cause it's already buggy as hell. It just doesn't feel polished like #2 and quite disappointing. COD2 is so much better.

Agreed, completely.

Posted by Dexter

Odd. I won't disagree that it isn't as good as #2, but I'm not bold enough to agree, either. I haven't noticed it being so buggy and I'm still having so much fun with it. Maybe I should go back to #2 and see how it feels now that I've been playing #3 for so long.

Resistance.

Posted by Dexter

Played both today. I didn't spend much time with Call of Duty because it's simply better on 360. Resistance wasn't too bad.

Posted by epp4207

Can anyone tell me if there is a auto aim in the game of cod 3 for ps3. I am playing multiplayer online and is it that they just have really good aim or are they hitting a button that auto aims me on there screen and just blasts me away quiclky, any help please.

like just about every console FPS there's sticky-aim. That and the people are just good. There's usually a large gap between good players and new players in the CoD games.

Posted by Dexter

Sticky aim is terrible. Messes me up.

Yeah, I've been shooting out a window before only to have someone walk in front and cause my aim to slightly follow him. It's annoying sometimes.