Total N00b, Here!

Posted by El Quemado

hi im new to this place sup

Just kidding!

I'm a n00b here, but I have participated in forums for several years. I'm from the Midwest, am middle-aged, and I'm expecting a newborn son in exactly a week. Actually, it's my wife that'll be giving birth. I also have a son that's going to be 20 y/o a few weeks from now. From my advancing years, you'd be correct in guessing that I've been playing video-games since the dawn of console gaming. While I did play Pong, Activision, the Atari 26 and 5200, among other systems, I didn't own a system until I bought the old Nintendo console. I never did buy a Sega master system, but I did get the Genesis when it came out. A few systems later, I now own the original Xbox, the 360, and a DS, and I also plan on getting a Wii sometime soon. Even tho I owned a PS, I abhor Sony and their non-stop BSing spin machine, but that's another subject.

I look forward to reading and posting here. Thanks for having me. :)

Posted by Zeta

Holy crap, you've gotta be one of the best new members I've ever seen.

Welcome to VGC. :cookie:

Posted by Arcadios

I hope you actually stick around unlike the recent members that just register and leave.

Posted by G-Sides

That's nothing recent, mah boy.

Posted by Meftah

yessss us noobs gotta stick together :p was up m8. Hope to see u l8er on ;)

"I hope you actually stick around unlike the recent members that just register and leave."

but i stuck around *cries*

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Welcome El Quemado. Hope you stay with us. Have fun :)[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

more like total b00b

Posted by El Quemado

I'll be around for awhile, I reckon. My place of employment exploded today, so I'm guessing I'll have a little extra time to post in the coming days.

Thanks for the kind welcome, d00ds!