First Time Here............Take a look!

Posted by TEAMBAJA

Tonight I was thinking about putting together a Message Board called Video Game Chat. I decided to see what was already out there, and looks like it has been done already, so here I am!

What is the average age here? Anyone over 30?

Currently Im a huge Resident Evil fan, especially 4.

I have a few full size Arcade Games, and roughly 10 to 15 home systems (Anything from Sega Master, Atari Jaguar, PS2, Etc)

Posted by Zeta

Hmm, average age would be late teens to early twenties, I think.

Welcome to VGC, the site that Jesse beat you to making. :cookie:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

There's a few kids hovering around the 30 mark. Maybe 3 or so. Though I'm still a fresh, young 21 years of age.

Posted by Raptor

I've found Resident Evil to be one of the most boring game series in existence next to Metroid, but no matter. Enjoy yourself.

Posted by Ant

Have you played 4? It's completely different from the previous installments. HIGHLY recommended.

Anyways, you seem like a fine upstanding gentlemen TEAMBAJA. Reminds me of the Baja game I have for SNES, really fun. Only time will tell though if you'll live up to the same standards as I do for that game.

Posted by Raptor

No, I just figured that the RE series is sort of like Final Fantasy. You know, more of the same bloody drama found in each of its predecessors with characters freaking out over absurd, mindless things.

Posted by KoH

RE 4, I found to be, of a much faster pace than its predecessors. To me, it is one of the best 'scary' video games out there, next to Silent Hill 2.

Welcome to VGChat btw.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Welcome to VGC. [/COLOR]

Posted by Kit

Quoting Raptor: with characters freaking out over absurd, mindless things.

Don't worry, the world is just going to end and we're all going to die. Nothing to worry about.

Welcome

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dark Kirby: Don't worry, the world is just going to end and we're all going to die. Nothing to worry about.

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]You just made my day.[/COLOR]

Posted by TEAMBAJA

Thanks for the welcome!

Posted by Omni

Howdy! Enjoy your time here!

Posted by Killer Jordo

When the hell did you become a cowboy?

Anyways, have fun here.