so just what the ****

Posted by mis0

was in that mother****ing can ant? don't let it end in a terrible cliffhanger never to be determined by anyone.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, I gave up. **** you, Ant. Tell us.

Posted by Ant

I don't think you're ready to know yet. Your little minds might explode or some sh[COLOR="Lime"]i[/COLOR]t.

Posted by The Judge

Your souls would be ripped from your pitiful forms, leaving your lifeless shell of a body to crumble into a heap upon the cold floor as your eternal essence veers towards a final and everlasting torment in a hellish abyss of your own creation.

Posted by Zeta

It was canned nigger, wasn't it?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

It's BBQ sauce.

ARE YOU A ****ING IDIOT? DOES THAT HAVE CHILIES OR TOMATOES IN IT? CHRIST YOU'RE STUPID.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Actually, yes, some BBQ has chillies in it. And a large part of it is tomato sauce.

Posted by Zeta

Nigras are made of tomatoes

Quoted post: Actually, yes, some BBQ has chillies in it. And a large part of it is tomato sauce.

BULL****

Posted by Sapphire Rose

TRUTH[spoiler].com[/spoiler]

Posted by mis0

[size=9]WHAT THE **** IS IN THAT CAN? WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI~[/SIZE]

Posted by Ant

You know what? Even I don't remember anymore! WAY TO GO ANT

Posted by mis0

i need closure. SO I GUESS IT WAS CHOPPED LIVER ALL ALONG, rite, ha ha?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: Your souls would be ripped from your pitiful forms, leaving your lifeless shell of a body to crumble into a heap upon the cold floor as your eternal essence veers towards a final and everlasting torment in a hellish abyss of your own creation.

im comfortable with that. i have a very strong sense of curiosity

Posted by ExoXile

Lol, there never was a can.

Posted by Ant

There's a can alright. It sits atop my piggy bank which I made in 11th grade shop class.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Just ****ing open it. Christ, I need to know!

Posted by Ant

good goooooood, let the anger fuel your HATE.

Posted by ExoXile

Dude, there's so much love and happiness in here I'm about to blow my load in 2 squirts of pain and rage.

Posted by Sterling

I'm going to lie to myself and belive that there was delicious cake.