Hello Everyone

Posted by christinadeenadee

Hi! My name is christinadeenadee. I really don't know too much about gaming, so I this site to learn and become part of a community. It's very important for me to learn about games, movies, music and anything else I really don't know about. I have always wanted to be an artist and I'm going to college to learn everything I can in the time I have there. Maybe it's the artist in me, but I try to find something beautiful in everything. I guess that's what keeps me motivated. I'm very random; and I love making people laugh. I will do anything to make someone's day a little brighter. I also love dancing in the rain, watching the stars and long walks on the beach. So this is me, christinadeenadee in a nutshell.

Posted by Ant

Welcome aboard the VGC train! Next stop: ADVENTURE!

Posted by Dexter

I believe you'll be one to find much beauty in this community. May sound cheesy and seemingly impossible at times, but if you look close enough, I know you'll find it.

And I'm always glad to hear someone searching for wondrous things. You'll find plenty of enthusiast here for all sorts of different arts. You knows, maybe someone will inspire you. I wonder what does inspire you...

Anyway, you already know me. Welcome to the forums. I'm glad to see that you're here and I hope you enjoy yourself. I'll be sure to keep in check with your activity. ^_-

Posted by Fairy

hello. you dont know me but im one of dexters sisters and ive heard much about you. i think we are going to have to have a girls night out sometime. :)

Posted by Thumbelina

Sure. Dexter can drive us. Better to just have a pajama party.

Either way, it sounds like fun.

Posted by Dexter

Watch out for Thumbelina's sarcasm. It often goes unnoticed. Fairy never seems to notice just how much Thumbelina pokes fun at her. Fairy can be dense, but she's fun and has a good heart. Ant's a great character, too. He's been here a long time. His sarcasm has decreased over time. He has become more serious and lots more fun! ^_^

Anyway, VGC is full of unique, divergent characters. I hope you come to enjoy them as I have!

What inspires me indeed? A lot of different things I guess. I do really good work when I'm entirely way too sad, but I also do well when I'm happy. I like making others happy, so I also do well in my art when it's for other people. Just yesterday, I gave this random lady a pot I made. I was just walking by and she said she liked it, so I gave it to her. She was so very happy; it was amazing.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting christinadeenadee: I do really good work when I'm entirely way too sad

Typical girl. I swear you guys can't go through a month without consciously or sub-consciously creating some sort of drama in your lives. It's another form of self-destruction. Pain makes you feel alive. You have piercings, butterfly tattoo, right? The drama you cause probably makes you feel more alive than ever. I've come to figure that that's just how girls are and they often don't even realize it. So emo. So intriguing. A man will be driven crazy if not wise enough to realize such truths. :amy:

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Welcome :) Hope you stay, have fun.[/COLOR]

Posted by Corrupt

Hey, welcome to VGC, and stick around while you're at it. I'm sure this place will prove to be interesting enough to hold your attention, at least for a while.

Posted by Omni

Howdy! Have fun on the boards. That's all, folks!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Spoilers: Gaming is about elitism; fanboys; unadulterated Nintendo cock-sucking; relentless, blind devotion to Sony; and a love-hate relationship with Microsoft. On top of this, gaming is about hate for all three companies and every game that isn't Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Halo, while hating Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Halo for not being innovative enough. Gaming is also hating innovation.

Enjoy.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Spoilers: Gaming is about elitism; fanboys; unadulterated Nintendo cock-sucking; relentless, blind devotion to Sony; and a love-hate relationship with Microsoft. On top of this, gaming is about hate for all three companies and every game that isn't Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Halo, while hating Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Halo for not being innovative enough. Gaming is also hating innovation.

Enjoy.

Ok... I've actually played Zelda (enjoyed it), Mario (enjoyed it for a while), and Halo 2 (couldn't understand it, couldn't control it)

Quoting Dexter: Typical girl. I swear you guys can't go through a month without consciously or sub-consciously creating some sort of drama in your lives. It's another form of self-destruction. Pain makes you feel alive. You have piercings, butterfly tattoo, right? The drama you cause probably makes you feel more alive than ever. I've come to figure that that's just how girls are and they often don't even realize it. So emo. So intriguing. A man will be driven crazy if not wise enough to realize such truths. :amy:

No...I really don't like pain, it makes me sick. If I could live every day without pain, I would. One of the things that make me feel alive is when I go without something for a while, for instance, going without a bed, a place to live, or windshield wipers on a rainy day. It just makes you appreciate how lucky you are. I felt as if, when I got my tattoo and my ears pierced, it was a right of passage. My ears, when I turned ten, and my tattoo, when I graduated high school.

Posted by Dexter

Fascinating. This is getting interesting. So do you think you consciously or sub-consciously put yourself in situations of financial despair in order to continue feeling alive? In order for you to keep a keen eye on your motivation to go on and be progressive and happy in life, you need to constantly have difficulties around to remind you to keep going, to keep trying and to stay strong? Such traits seem to be on the feminine side. Girls are so much more interesting and fun than boys.

Nor am I in financial despair. I just enjoy the simple pleasures in life and when I go without, I enjoy them even more. Sometimes people don't know how much they really have until it disappears. This all really has a lot to do with that story I haven't told you yet.

Posted by Dexter

Hmm. I'm a little confused now. You're simply saying that being without things for awhile then getting them back later will help you realize how much you liked it due to its absence and bring you closer to not taking them for granted? Like, not realizing how much you honestly miss someone until you hear their voice again?

It seems to be in our nature to always want more, to never be fully content with what we have in life. I'm currently exactly where I wanted to be when I was 18. The dream I had back then I am now living. Actually, life's even better than what I was aiming for! But now I have a new vision, a new goal to reach. I have my motivations and I'm enthusiastic about getting there.

As for a bed, I grew up sleeping in one, then I had to go without one for about 2 months and once I got one back, I realized that I preferred sleeping without one. I like being closer to the ground, in a pile of cuddly, snuggly cozies and plushies. ^_^

Quoting Dexter: Hmm. I'm a little confused now. You're simply saying that being without things for awhile then getting them back later will help you realize how much you liked it due to its absence and bring you closer to not taking them for granted? Like, not realizing how much you honestly miss someone until you hear their voice again?

I think you understand now. As for a bed, I'd sleep on a floor with a pile of cuddly plushies too, I just sleep strange and my bones tend to dig into the floor. It's not exactly the most comfortable feeling in the world. I think if I had a huge teddy bear to sink into though, I'd be so confortablely happy. Someday I would like to make my own house and one of the rooms will be the pillow room. It will just have pillows and comforters and cuddlies.

Posted by Dexter

Bones? I rarely even notice my bones. They don't seem to get in my way or make me uncomfortable. I wonder if I'm taking them for granted. ^_-

And you definitely need enough comfies to sink into to. I don't really consider myself sleeping on the floor, since there's so much underneath me keeping me warm and cuddly. The last time I slept on a bed I broke it. *_*

How in the world did you break it?

Posted by Dexter

Uhh, long story.

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=14808

..... ^_^

That was just like listening to gossip. I'll tell you my story if you tell me yours.

Posted by Dexter

Deal! We better save it for tomorrow though. I better go to bed. I have to get up in 4 hours to prepare for snowboarding! yay!

btw, I just read through that thread partly and I had to stop myself from loling and waking the sleepy heads up. It was a perfect reminder of why I like the people here at VGC. Look how they blend together so well and produce the giggles. Great place, that VGC.

Yeah...I'm supposed to straighten Sheena's hair in 4 hours for church. If I'm not on VGC tomorrow, just call. I don't know if I'll be around a computer or not.

Posted by Raptor

hi christinadeenadee and welcome to vgc. This place is incredibly mediocre compared to how it used to be.